Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the kiss to his cheek smiling. "Mother I am not a child." he chided softly when she told him to rest. Flushing in embarassment when she turned to Tony too to make sure he slept that evening. "Alright..." he conceded with a laugh standing from the couch. Looking to Tony to take him where ever the man desired they go next.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled warmly at Loki when he fussed about not being a child, but let him stand without protest, watching them leave before she sought out Steve again for a continuation of their chess game.

Tony watched as Loki stood, staying on the arm of the couch for a moment. Slowly taking his hand, he stood and with a wave to Frigga, he led him back to the elevator so they could go to the penthouse for a while at least, not wanting to share Loki right now, and trying to convince himself to approach the topics he knew he had to that evening.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled to Tony as the man took his hand and led him back towards the pent house. He wasn't going to admit it but he was done dealing with people besides Tony for the day. He felt tired but chided himself knowing that he had slept for a few days. "I love you." Loki stated when they entered the elevator kissing the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was a little surprised by the kiss, but sunk into the kiss. Wrapping an arm around Loki’s shoulders, he stayed close. When he finally pulled back, he smiled. “I love you too babe.” He said softly, pecking his lips again. “So you really are okay with us moving into a mansion….I know you’ve enjoyed the tower so far….” He asked softly, figuring they could start off with something a little lighter  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki practically purred when Tony wrapped his arms around him and fell into the kiss. "Why would I not be, the tower is great but I am happy to be where ever you are." Loki stated smiling softly. He was starting to realize that his home would never be somewhere he lived but with those who held his heart. "Besides its not as if we can not come back if it does not work." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the noise he pulled from Loki. “I just didn’t want you to be uncomfortable…..I don’t even know how the others will react. I’m used to moving around a lot.” He admitted. When the elevator opened, he kissed Loki again and headed over to the bar to pour them both a glass of wine. “And if you and the others like it, you can feel free to design your rooms as you’d like. I’m sure there is another way you’d like your study set up than the way it is here.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony curiously as the man pulled away after kissing him once more and moved to pour them some wine. "You can always give them the option of staying here, or where ever they would prefer." Loki offered. He shrugged at the offer of designing a new study if he like the home. "Tony... do you want to move or are you just doing it because you feel you need to?" he questioned. "Or is it something else bothering you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned slightly at the thought of some of the others deciding to stay here. He had come to enjoy having them all around, even if they were annoying at times. It was the first time he'd felt like he'd belonged somewhere. Bringing over Loki's glass, he handed it to the god before he sank onto the couch, taking a drink from his glass. Loki's questions had him sighing. "I want to move Loki...I think we have all outgrown the tower a bit. It was good for us all to get used to each other and figure out if this worked, but I don't think it was really meant to be our permanent home." He admitted. "But there are other things bothering me....a lot of other things right now.....but you know how my brain works, there are always things working away in there." He said with a half smile that seemed more tired than anything.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki took the glass handed to him sipping it lightly as he watched Tony sink into his seat. Nodding when the man assured him that he wanted to move and that they had outgrown the tower. Loki believed the man about his desires. "Do you want the place we will be moving to, to be your permanent home?" he questioned. At the mention of other things bothering the man the god frowned. "What has been bothering you?" he questioned ready to help Tony should the man need it. "I know there is always something going on in there but you know you can share it with me."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stared into his glass he thought about Loki’s question. But then he was asking another question. Smiling, he took Loki’s hand and kissed it sweetly. “I planned on talking to you about some of them, but let’s focus on one subject at a time.” He smiled. Drinking more of his wine, he took another moment before he spoke again. “I don’t really know about it being my permanent home. In all honesty there aren’t many good memories of this mansion right now….it’s where I spent my childhood.” He said slowly. “but I think everyone else will appreciate it, including you.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:41 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony kissed his hand. He felt relieved that Tony had planned on chatting with him about some of the things and nodded in agreement to deal with them one at a time. "Tony I do not want you to be uncomfortable with where we move to. If the place has bad memories then there is no reason for us to move there. I can see about creating more space in the tower for those that visit with my magic." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed slightly when he saw Loki’s smile. Shaking his head at Loki’s words, he looked out the window. “The place is stuck in my head all the time……I think I need to do this…..try to wipe out those memories with new ones, prove that it wasn’t my fault for how things were back then.” He said softly. “Plus there is more to the mansion than just space inside…..there is actually a good portion of land it sits on….and it’s private. We’ve all been trapped in this tower in some ways, the media and people in general are always watching this place…..it would be a relief to not have that……plus there are more personal concerns for everyone.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to Tony patiently as the man got the words out about how he felt about where they would move to. He understood needing to replace the bad memories with new good ones and would be quite happy to help. "You were a child Tony, how could have things been your fault?" he questioned but didn't really expect an answer. He nodded when the man explained that they would have a bit more freedom with the mansion. "Personal concerns?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just shook his head at the question. What child didn’t wonder if everything was his fault when things went wrong? Glancing at Loki when he questioned the concerns, he gave a small smile. “Bruce doesn’t like being in the city much because of the Hulk, Steve is just reminded of the past here, I think the noise and people can be a little much for Clint and Natasha sometimes, that type of stuff.” He said simply.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony explained what the others were concerned about. "Then perhaps it is best to make the move." Loki agreed. Having grown up in Asgard big cities seemed like nothing but the god loved to solace of the country side. "What else did you wish to speak of?" Loki questioned.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games