Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:27 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Jade kept watching, her attempt to get in Arion's head was instantly meant with resistnce, he still had his mind blocked, she looked back at him once more. "And that was the King's mistake I know, He should have left well enough alone but if you let Arion do this he might never be left alone again."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:10 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

-

"With no King, the soldiers will leave Arion alone" Curthiel messaged back.
But he kept his eyes closed and sent another image at Arion, one that the male seemed to treasure dearly, even when Curthiel had been moving the males memories around, this was one that he could not remove from Arion.
At the memory, Arion let out a hiss and dropped the sword, gripping his head with both hands. At this the King reacted, and seemed to remember that he had the upper hand.
Smiling darkly, the King lifted his right hand, gripping the sword tightly in his left, he raised his arm, and then, that is when Curthiels eyes went wide, realizing that the courtyard was filled with small fountains against the walls, and a larger one by the entrance.
Letting out a small curse, Curthiel stood up just as he watched water rise from the fountains to surround the King, forming a giant serpent.
Just as Curthiel tried getting into the Kings mind, the King shot the serpent at Arion.
Arions eyes then snapped at the King once more, his dragon concentrated on him and caused steam to rise as the two elements clashed.
Curthiel covered his face as the steam seemed to explode from Arion, but even in the thick mist, Arion and the King went at it.
Lucky them, one of the soldier seemed to be a wind elemental, as roaring and clanging ensued, the thick steam was cleared out by a strong, very strong gust of wind.
The soldier, though skilled, was young, and made the mistake of trying to charge at Arion as he fought.
"This is not your fight young one" Curthiel said from right behind the male, placed his hand on the back of the males head, and just like that, the male went limp.
Curthiel cought the male when he fell back, a reminder as to how deadly he was.
Looking up, Jade was right, Aron needed to be stoped, before he, took down the castle or worse before he was taken down.
And the King gave Curthiel the perfect opening.
Slashing down on Arion, the King sliced from his right shoulder, down diagonally to his left hip, and made him stumble back.
AS the King was about to strike once more, he froze, his eyes went wide as he stared at Curthiel, who had appeared right behind Arion, and with cold eyes, ran a blade up the back of Arions spine, all the way through, the tip coming out through Arions chest.
The King stood up straight slowly as he saw Arion spit out blood before falling once the blade was removed, looking down at the male and the blood that pooled beneath him, the King narrowed his eyes "You would stirke down your own blood?" The King asked of Curthiel.
"It is because he is my blood that I took him down" Curthiel said in a cold voice facing off at the King "you were planning on killing him anyway, and you have already taken many of my blood already. " he commented, not being intmidated by the King "I prefer taking him down, than letting you take down another of my own. Now if you excuse me, I must make preperations to see off my Nephew" Curthiel said.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:03 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade had put her arms up when she felt the steam around then all of a sudden she felt herself pushed back with a gust of wind, she was puched back through the door's and hit the wall and then slid down she was groggy now and groaned as she put her hand to her head, she was not aware of what was going on now in the courtyard.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:17 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen had made it back up to the hallway and looked out through one of the giant windows, and narrowed his eyes in confusion, he didnt understand what was happening down in the courtyard.
Arion was knealng, and the ancient male behind him was covering his mouth, and Arion looked pissed but at least he was no longer fighting.

Curthiel threw Arions body over his shoulder with ease and started walking, getting no response from the King.
"Perhaps next time, you should choose a male who is willing and desires to marry your daughter. We wouldnt want this to repeat it self, now would we?" Curthiel asked stopping next to the King looking at him with cold eyes.
"Is that a threat ?" the King asked narrowing his eyes at Curthiel.
"No, not a threat, merely a warning" Curthiel said
Walking away from the King, Curthiel noticed Jade down on the ground.
"Come on maid, I will require your assistance" Curthiel ordered, grabbing Jade from the arm and pulled her up before dragging her away from the courtyard.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:41 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade yelped a bit as he grabbed her arm and pulled her up and started to drag her along, by then she was gaining focuss again and she blinked up at Curthiel then she looked over towards Arion before looking back at the first one, she said nothing for now remembering him calling her a "maid" she bit her lip then closed her eyes and scanned around for Bowen's when she found him she spoke in the man's head. "Follow us" she said to him then she looked back towards Arion.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:59 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Do not worry, he is awake, merely under a strong sleep order" Curthiel said into Jades mind, practically feeling her stare on Arion.
When he saw a male then he knew for sure was not an elemental "You, servant come along as well. Carry him" he order Bowen, practically throwing Arion at Bowen.

Bowen was shocked and caught off guard when a male approached him, dragging Jade behind him, and with an unconscious Arion over his shoulder.
He was about to glare and growl at the male but his mouth was covered within a second "He is alive, but will die soon if you do not hurry it up" Curthiel said and motioned at Arions chest that was bleeding profusely.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:40 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade watched him give Arion to Bowen then she looked back at him. "I don't understand what you are doing? You brought him here, you protected his mind from being invaded and now you are seemingly letting him go?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Curthiel heard Jades thoughts in hia mind, and gave Bowen a side glance, he had to give the male credit. Sure Bowen looked pale, but he was also clearly focused.
Seeing hwo Jade did not speak up, he figured he should reply the same way "By bringing him hear, the King and the others could see we followed orders and the royal guards will have no right to attack. I protected his mind, because thefe are orher elementals around that would have controlled him like a puppet to get either to the king or even me. But i will not let the king have the last of my sister" he replied now hurry, we musy get him to a healer, before he bleeds to death

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:40 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade said nothing more after this and simply went back to watching Arion keeping an eye on the mans condition,

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Curthiel managed to lead them out of the castle, without anyone stopping them, as a matter o f fact, its seemed that Arions 'Little' outburst had cleared the whole kingdom. But they were still not out of the woods, Arion was loosing too much blood, they had no second to spare "Do you have access to a medic?" he asked looking over his shoulder at Jade "It will take me to long to get a hold of one, without searching through every mind individually, and there is no guaranty that a healing elemental would help us" he added in.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:52 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade kep5 quite, keeping up apearences of a servent she heard him and looked ar him then at Bowen then back at him and nodded. "We know of one, but we will need to leave this relm and go back to the mortal relm."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:54 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"So be it" Curthiel replied "I will accompany you, until Arion is healed, and serce as your bodyguard until he can fight" Curthiel said.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:55 am
NuLova
((Sorry hun I've been busy and I forgot this was here and my turn, my bad.))

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade nodded at this. "I wont turn down the help as long as it benifets Arion."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:46 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Are we close to your portal?" Curthiel asked in a curt voice. Behind him, Bowen wonderdd the same, he could feel the hairs at the back of his neck, fearful, worried that they would be spoted by ome of the kings servants, or by a commoner with the intention of ratting them out for a prize.
Though, all the while he was unaware that Curthiel had set up a mental perimitor around them, should anyone would walk within spotting distance they would see nothing more than stray cats running by.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:32 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

yes almost their. she looked back at Bowen and Arion the looked ahead. "just arround this corner"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games