Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:36 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ The Hooded Figure, Aiden, Kira, Xavier❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Wary❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya merely watched with a curiousness. Her eyes were sharper than most, but even she could not see through his hood. If only Zivva hadn't left. She might have been able to see it with her sight. Priya sighed as she watched the figure talk to Aiden and Kira. Someone to share the fruit with? Priya tilted her head. She looks over to Xavier, ushering him over.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
The-DJ-Ghost
Phoenix347
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:41 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Haughty ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva crossed her arms and shifted her weight to one hip, a haughty expression befitting her elegant face, "Something is going on with you. Your appearance is all..." She waves her hand in front of her gesturing to his entire being, "...fuzzy." She looked at him, crystal blues trained on him, "I'm not letting you out of my sight until i get to the bottom of it."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xavier Mercer
Xavier watches as Priya continues to move around. After a minute, he sees her approach the hooded man, then usher him over. Curious, he walks over to her, as requested. "What's going on, Priya?"

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:07 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ The Hooded Figure, Aiden, Kira, Xavier❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Curious ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya points to the fruit that was in the man's hand before it disappeared. She tilts her head, wanting to speak, but unable to. She points to the patch on her hand before pointing back to the hooded figure, then making the shape of the star shaped fruit and pointing back to the gent. She points to herself and then Xavier then back to the hooded figure.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
The-DJ-Ghost
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:31 am
Xavier Mercer
Xavier blushes just slightly. "That's a Nanoa fruit, right? You want to share that with me?" He asks, looking at Priya quizzically. "You know what it means if we do this, right?"

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:58 am
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:MarcusXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia gave a sharp nod to the thought of her beating him. She gave a challenging smile when he moved in she assumed it was to do some trash talking. Giving a silent chuckle she figured that could be dirty talk. She followed along with him and getting to the Sip and flip she looked around and listened to the rules of the event. So had to down the drink then flip the cup. She stood in front of the drink and looked at him with a smirk gestured to him then her to see who was going to go first. She was ready to beat him this was going to be easy. She thought to herself while removing her coat then pulling up the sleeves. She flipped her hair out of the way and stood across from Marcus with a smirk on her face and her hands on her hips waiting for the challenge to start.

Will you save me

er easy

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:05 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ The Hooded Figure, Aiden, Kira, Xavier❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Curious ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya nods, but tilts her head in confusion at Xavier's blush. She blushed in return, realizing what he was saying. She had no idea how to say that she suspected the fruit might not even be the real one. But..She had to find out what was going on... and she suspected that the fruit the hooded man was pawning off to others had something to do with it. She nodded shyly and holds out the non-affected hand. Priya didn't much believe in the fact that biting into a fruit would reveal the soulmate. She believed in the power of fate from the gods.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
The-DJ-Ghost
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:11 am
Xavier Mercer
"Alright." Xavier goes and approaches the man, pulling out some money. "So, how much then?" He asks, trying to figure out just what he needed to pay out.

Kirenai Yuki

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
sabreworg generated a random number between and ... !

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:28 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus sat down at the table and looked down at the cup as it was set before him. It sounded sorta familiar from his own culture, though not quite. Back in his day they used to have drinking contests, though those usually ended in a brawl or some kind of drunken stupor. But the ages had not stopped his drinking, if anything it gave him a large palate and understanding of the brew. So as he picked up the cup he sniffed lightly and knew it was medium stuff, nothing weak but nothing with fire in it....and surely nothing like he once used to have. So he nodded that he was ready and drank down the cup before flipping the cup and setting it on its base.

OOC: Whoops, I chose an option for that post. >.<

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:41 am
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:MarcusXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

Silvia stayed where she was standing up and watched Marcus take his drink and flip it she. Grabbed her drink and downed it easily then flipped it with one finger. While in the human realm she had drank with men till they passed out. Of course their objective was for them to get her to wasted. She gave a wink to Marcus she was guessing that he wouldn't make it to cup eight.

Will you save me

er easy

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:54 am
User Image

Marcus took the next cup and then the next as each was offered up for them to drink. And he really didn't feel any of the effects until cup thirteen. At that one he was beginning to feel just a little bit drunk now. He wasn't wasted at all and not nearly drunk enough to do something stupid, but neither was he just a little bit buzzed. He flipped the thirteenth cup and looked over to her with a playful wiggle of his eyebrows and looked her over. "Why don't cha come over here lass, and sit next to me." His Scottish accent was very strong now, he wasn't filtering it. He reached over and tugged her over beside him and chuckled. "I haven't done this kinda thing in so long." He lifted another cup and smiled as his other hand played with her hair, still gently as before. "You have some lovely eyes lass, really suits ye."

OOC: Whoops, I chose an option for that post. >.<

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:16 pm

User Image

User Image

Silvia easily held her own with keeping up with Marcus. Finishing her cup she fumbled with the flip but she got it. She looked at their empty cups and some of the people bowing out already. She heard Marcus talking to her she looked over to see his eyebrow wiggle. With a smirk she moved over to him and sat down and a tiny hiccup came out. She gave a snort of a laugh and looked over at him while he played with her hair. Hearing he liked her eye color she bowed her head slightly in thanks to him. She picked up her cup and tapped it next to his and down her drink and bounced it on the table making it flip. She looked over to him and gave a smile. She didn't think there would be a winner to this game between them. She closed her eyes briefly taking in the noise of everything. She then thought about those stuff animals they could try to win. She opened her eyes and tapped Marcus to get his attention. She then made the motion of throwing darts then pointed at the booth a bit away. She thought it would be funny to do with how they were at the moment. She gave another small hiccup so she might be a little drunk but she wasn't wasted just a bit higher than buzzed.

Will you save me

er easy

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:25 pm
User Image

Marcus smiled at her as she didn't seem that very drunk either. Of course it could very well be her nature that she would be able to hold more, after all lots of the men who wanted her probably used it as a tactic to get in her pants. Which sorta set his mind buzzing for a moment with a bit of envy, now why was that? It didn't think anything of it, instead down the next cup to match hers and flipped it, although it wobbled a bit. The other patrons were pretty much out of the running, which made him laugh, before seeing her gesture to the dart game stand. He nodded in agreement. "It does seem that both of us can hold our drink." He slipped his hand along her back and he let his fingers trail before stopping himself and pulling back with a slight shamefaced look. "Sorry lass...I told ya I get a mite frisky." He shook his head a bit embarrassed, not at what he had done, but the fact he did it at all. So instead he stood up and offered his arm to her again, ever the gentleman. "Though I guess I shouldn't be surprised you can hold your drink. Lets go throw darts and hope we don't poke somebody." He laughed softly at the thought.

OOC:

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:28 pm
User Image
Kurochō Hakobite

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Intrigued/Furious [ Location ] Beach [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Also a simple black clutch purse
{"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
{The Military Brat}
Theme Song-Fighter
{Thoughts:I may have not exactly gotten my way...but it was a fun game~}

Kuro found herself going from booth to booth, seeing if anything perked her interest. She was fine being alone and quite used to it. She had also started looking for water because as she started humming softly due to her utter boredom, her throat had started to feel sore. She couldn’t afford to get sick. Though not talking wouldn’t be a problem…well for the most part. As she continued to walk, her thoughts went back to what might have happened with Fisher and Luka. The thought that they were being all lovey-dovey now was something that sickened her. Soulmates…love…it really was a joke. For everyone always met their end one way or another. Her thoughts also thought more of what the hooded figure might have meant by his words. For she knew the reason the wings melted was because they were made of wax. Why had he even mentioned the myth in the first place. It was all so strange.

Suddenly something caught her eye and she blinked. A crowd? Upon closer examination she realized she was near the hooded figure yet again and he was surrounded. Seriously… Not overly fond of crowds unless on a stage and singing, which she still wasn’t fond of crowds anyway, she abruptly turned to continue walking back the way she had just come from. She saw no use of conversing with him right now. Hoping he hadn’t seen her either. Especially when he would most likely rub it in her face with that grin of his to mock her and to say, ‘I have no problem selling these things as you see.’ That notion made her sick because people were still buying into his nonsense. No matter, if she had seen him twice now, that meant she would most likely run into him again. Part of her was still hoping his fruit caused some sort of disaster. That would be entertaining after all. For now she would continue to think on other things. It was then she remembered something as well. Why the hooded figure seemed to interest her more. He looked similar to that of who ran the potion shop. She wondered if the two were connected or just had the same sense of fashion. Whatever the case, it was just more to think on as she once again moseying around the festival, contemplating when a good time would be to leave.

OOC:Cause I needed to post her xD Mentioned you all cause Kuro is thinking about yo charries and hoping for their utter doom lol.
User Image

oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:30 pm
User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxx

Miyuki smiled shyly this time, shaking her head as if to say it was alright. She was at ease again and had only been startled. She was partially ashamed for thinking he would do such a thing though for he had not once given her a reason to doubt him or think he would be that kind of person. Therefore she would figure out a way to make up for her brief doubt.

After thanking him, and discussing their options she bit her lip and thought about the drinking. Then he suggested to do the egg game, her eyes lighting up and nodding. If we do drink save it for last? I am curious to try it…A-also I’m a bit of a klutz but maybe with your h-help we will win the egg game! I’m sure not a lot of people are there. Miyu couldn’t help but smile brightly at his grin. She was glad they finally agreed on something. Though she really did hope whatever was going on with everyone would be soon to disappear.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calming Down/Nervous [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] S-so crowded.

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

ooc:
sabreworg

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games