Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:23 pm
The girls fell asleep as well, dreams of sugar and sweets dancing through their night of peaceful slumber.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:10 am
JoyRose
The girls fell asleep as well, dreams of sugar and sweets dancing through their night of peaceful slumber.

The next morning, the sound of a loud rooster woke Rock up. He groggily went to go slap whatever made that sound, then after tripping over Jinxi, he realized that it was morning. He only hoped that the loud sound he made falling out of the bed didn't accidentally wake his wife.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:15 pm
empress dee
JoyRose

The next morning, the sound of a loud rooster woke Rock up. He groggily went to go slap whatever made that sound, then after tripping over Jinxi, he realized that it was morning. He only hoped that the loud sound he made falling out of the bed didn't accidentally wake his wife.

Jinxi woke up to the rooster's call, but not in time to avoid tripping her husband. With a startled squeak, she pulled herself into a ball, then peeked at Rock cautiously. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:05 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Jinxi woke up to the rooster's call, but not in time to avoid tripping her husband. With a startled squeak, she pulled herself into a ball, then peeked at Rock cautiously. "Are you ok?"

(Loved this)

Rock got to his feet, brushing himself off from some of the dust bunnies that settled thanks to the old floor, smiled then replied, "Yeah, I'm okay. But cursed rooster, why did that chicken have to go and wake me up, I was in the middle of a good dream?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:12 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

(Loved this)

Rock got to his feet, brushing himself off from some of the dust bunnies that settled thanks to the old floor, smiled then replied, "Yeah, I'm okay. But cursed rooster, why did that chicken have to go and wake me up, I was in the middle of a good dream?"

Jinxi smiled a sleepy yet seductive smile, pulled him back toward her in bed, murmuring, "Let's see if we can top it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:22 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

(Loved this)

Jinxi smiled a sleepy yet seductive smile, pulled him back toward her in bed, murmuring, "Let's see if we can top it."

Before Rock had any real control, he and his wife were making love. He only hoped that Trixi wasn't going to wake from the noise. The dream Rock had was one where he killed Geese Howard and got revenge for being abandoned, but it ended just as the fatal blow had been struck. Not that he was going to share that with Jinxi now.

It had been a while since he had this kind of pleasure, but this time seemed different. It felt right for some reason.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:09 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

(Loved this)

Before Rock had any real control, he and his wife were making love. He only hoped that Trixi wasn't going to wake from the noise. The dream Rock had was one where he killed Geese Howard and got revenge for being abandoned, but it ended just as the fatal blow had been struck. Not that he was going to share that with Jinxi now.

It had been a while since he had this kind of pleasure, but this time seemed different. It felt right for some reason.

Trixi slept like a rock in her room, through the rooster's call, through the racket the newlyweds made, through it all. She slept for another hour undisturbed.
Meanwhile, Jinxi was quite pleased with the way their morning was beginning!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:25 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

(Loved this)

Trixi slept like a rock in her room, through the rooster's call, through the racket the newlyweds made, through it all. She slept for another hour undisturbed.
Meanwhile, Jinxi was quite pleased with the way their morning was beginning!

When it was all finished, Rock passed out almost instantly. He didn't dream or anything, but he definitely slept.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:25 am
empress dee
When it was all finished, Rock passed out almost instantly. He didn't dream or anything, but he definitely slept.

Jinxi rose and went in search of breakfast fixings.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:08 am
JoyRose
empress dee

It wasn't until mid-afternoon before Rock awoke from his deep slumber and he did feel hungry. He went downstairs where Jinxi already was, apparently waiting for him. And he ordered a big meal to eat. Mostly fruits though. while he was eating, he told Jinxi about how his biological father Geese Howard tried to take over Southtown https://www.wcostream.com/fatal-fury-legend-of-the-hungry-wolf-episode-1-english-dubbed.

(The link is the reference and worth a watch. Its free)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:04 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

It wasn't until mid-afternoon before Rock awoke from his deep slumber and he did feel hungry. He went downstairs where Jinxi already was, apparently waiting for him. And he ordered a big meal to eat. Mostly fruits though. while he was eating, he told Jinxi about how his biological father Geese Howard tried to take over Southtown https://www.wcostream.com/fatal-fury-legend-of-the-hungry-wolf-episode-1-english-dubbed.

Jinxi frowned. Trixi said, "He does not sound as nice as you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:03 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock chuckled, "Cold blooded is more like it. I was abandoned by him and my mother, err, my biological mother is dead so when I was raised by Terry and now Dee as well, it was a blessing. Dee accepts me more as a friend and wants to be in the loop sort of thing. I learned most of my warrior training from Terry. Though I think my popularity or knack for it has to do with that snake Geese. One thing Geese was was influential. Too bad it wasn't for the right reasons. I'll be forever grateful to Terry and to Dee for being there for me."

Then Rock went to talk about the time he tried to take over Southtown, but only because he was confused about what to do with his life and who to be more like. He added that it was Dee who saved him from turning down a path of wickedness. He said, "Dee told me that I can confide anything with her. If I feel pissed off about something, I can just talk with her about what is making me so mad and she'll listen. But I suppose you have that role too now. I admit I have calmed down a lot. Besides farming, I really want my armor and clothes to sell. The money I get from that is so I can survive in lands that require money. Not everything is free, but some stuff is. And Im not exactly rich either. Pokemon training will be fun though. I hear its actually pretty easy. You just gotta know what elements are what and what Pokemon use them. Our little pikachu is an electric type. Its weak against ground and rocks. An Onix or a Geodude from the Kanto region would be the opposing force and would likely make a good addition to our team. Rock types are weak against ground, fighting, steel, grass, and water. Ground types are weak to grass and water. Having the three basic types of Pokemon are ideal to have. And those are water, grass, and fire."

Taking out his cell phone of sorts, Rock showed Jinxi the 890 Pokemon discovered. "This is a checklist of sorts of all the pokemon we can find. https://serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:07 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock chuckled, "Cold blooded is more like it. I was abandoned by him and my mother, err, my biological mother is dead so when I was raised by Terry and now Dee as well, it was a blessing. Dee accepts me more as a friend and wants to be in the loop sort of thing. I learned most of my warrior training from Terry. Though I think my popularity or knack for it has to do with that snake Geese. One thing Geese was was influential. Too bad it wasn't for the right reasons. I'll be forever grateful to Terry and to Dee for being there for me."

Then Rock went to talk about the time he tried to take over Southtown, but only because he was confused about what to do with his life and who to be more like. He added that it was Dee who saved him from turning down a path of wickedness. He said, "Dee told me that I can confide anything with her. If I feel pissed off about something, I can just talk with her about what is making me so mad and she'll listen. But I suppose you have that role too now. I admit I have calmed down a lot. Besides farming, I really want my armor and clothes to sell. The money I get from that is so I can survive in lands that require money. Not everything is free, but some stuff is. And Im not exactly rich either. Pokemon training will be fun though. I hear its actually pretty easy. You just gotta know what elements are what and what Pokemon use them. Our little pikachu is an electric type. Its weak against ground and rocks. An Onix or a Geodude from the Kanto region would be the opposing force and would likely make a good addition to our team. Rock types are weak against ground, fighting, steel, grass, and water. Ground types are weak to grass and water. Having the three basic types of Pokemon are ideal to have. And those are water, grass, and fire."

Taking out his cell phone of sorts, Rock showed Jinxi the 890 Pokemon discovered. "This is a checklist of sorts of all the pokemon we can find. https://serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/"

"Wow, that's a lot of pokemon!" Jinxi exclaimed. She smiled at Rock, happy to share in his joy of the game.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:36 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Wow, that's a lot of pokemon!" Jinxi exclaimed. She smiled at Rock, happy to share in his joy of the game.

"Yeah, and we can already check off pikachu. The best part is, with the Pikachu we have, we can go from region to region collecting pokemon and badges while checking them off. The badges will make us stronger as trainers. But now, I think we can go to the next town from here. This is sugar town, and we want to go to Mineral town. We have to pass through where Ma is at right now, which is Beacon town, then from there we reach forget me not valley, and then we finally get to Mineral town. We can help Ma out a bit when we are in Beacon town and stay with her for that night."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:52 pm
empress dee
"Yeah, and we can already check off pikachu. The best part is, with the Pikachu we have, we can go from region to region collecting pokemon and badges while checking them off. The badges will make us stronger as trainers. But now, I think we can go to the next town from here. This is sugar town, and we want to go to Mineral town. We have to pass through where Ma is at right now, which is Beacon town, then from there we reach forget me not valley, and then we finally get to Mineral town. We can help Ma out a bit when we are in Beacon town and stay with her for that night."

Jinxi nodded in agreement, while Trixi began bouncing in excitement, saying "Your mom best cooking!"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games