Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:33 am
RAAAWWRRR~!!! scream

*taming her new haircut...can be seen on her LJ, btw*

Nya. So, what do you peoples have planned for the 4th? I'm not doing a thing. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:43 am
Neko-Yousei
RAAAWWRRR~!!! scream

Nya. So, what do you peoples have planned for the 4th? I'm not doing a thing. razz

My parents are cooking out. Then we're suppose (note the suppose) to go on this yatch that's like bigger than my house and watch the fireworks from that. The yatch belongs to one of my brother's friend's family. His family does like tourist fishing trips to chandlier island on this huge boat, which docks near here. My mom ran into him at Wal Mart and asked if we could sit on his boat to watch the fireworks, he said yes but this is unconfirmed.

I feel bad for my friend, as her parents are out of town and she has no one to do anything with. I would invite her but I do and I don't want her to come. Like she can be annoying and I want to spend time with the people I'm going with . . . but the I feel really bad that she's not doing anything and if she is it's all alone. (and my mom really doesn't like her . . .) So I don't know what to do.  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:32 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
RAAAWWRRR~!!! scream

My parents are cooking out. Then we're suppose (note the suppose) to go on this yatch that's like bigger than my house and watch the fireworks from that. The yatch belongs to one of my brother's friend's family. His family does like tourist fishing trips to chandlier island on this huge boat, which docks near here. My mom ran into him at Wal Mart and asked if we could sit on his boat to watch the fireworks, he said yes but this is unconfirmed.

I feel bad for my friend, as her parents are out of town and she has no one to do anything with. I would invite her but I do and I don't want her to come. Like she can be annoying and I want to spend time with the people I'm going with . . . but the I feel really bad that she's not doing anything and if she is it's all alone. (and my mom really doesn't like her . . .) So I don't know what to do.

Tough choice. confused

Either let said girl be home alone, maybe sad and alone orrr take her with you, but you having not as much fun as you could if she wasn't there...plus Mom doesn't like her. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...I'm really thinking on this one and my honest opinion is go and have your fun. *thinks about if she was in same situation with a particular person* Maybe you could make plans with her the next day or later in the week, so she has something to look foward to...? I tried. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:27 pm
CN is going to show Evangelion in its ENTIRETY. stfuomfg!!! eek  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:31 pm
Neko-Yousei
CN is going to show Evangelion in its ENTIRETY. stfuomfg!!! eek
OMGWTF SERIOUSLY? eek . . . seriously? I find this shocking . . . I read somewhere today that someone picked up new Fushigi Yugi and Genbu Kaiden today. THIS MAKES ME WANT TO GO TO WALDENS! And I will be . . . Tuesdayish . . . sweatdrop crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:13 pm
Nyah I am doing... I don't know, I am hoping that I will be in a campground. He are having a cookout tomorrow with the family because of that. I had a horrible haircut done to me, and now I hide beneath a bandanna or a hat ><  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:30 pm
Just heads up, but tomorrow a gaia friend is coming to visit it for me for two weeks, so I'm not going to be on as much. The 6th and 7th I'm going out of town to Gulf Shores and the 9th and the 10th I'm giong to be out of town to New Orleans. So . . . yeah . . . whee.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:29 pm
PsychoAce56
Nyah I am doing... I don't know, I am hoping that I will be in a campground. He are having a cookout tomorrow with the family because of that. I had a horrible haircut done to me, and now I hide beneath a bandanna or a hat ><

I gots a hair cut too and I'm still trying to figure out how to style it just right. I have to use piecing paste, hair spray and all that good junk. sweatdrop

Masq, good luck on your hunt for new ViZ manga...also, have fun with your friend! biggrin  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:19 am
Neko-Yousei
PsychoAce56

I gots a hair cut too and I'm still trying to figure out how to style it just right. I have to use piecing paste, hair spray and all that good junk. sweatdrop

Masq, good luck on your hunt for new ViZ manga...also, have fun with your friend! biggrin
Thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:10 am
I'm so bored. This has got to be the worst 4th ever. It's raining outside. mad  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:15 pm
I was just with my boyfriend and saw UBER sucky fireworks :/  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:36 pm
I had a great fourth of july! I went and saw fire works on this HUGE boat, it was almost like a small ship. Anyways- fun things. Plus a good cook out dinner and friends and video games. biggrin  

Masquanade
Crew

yukii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:22 pm
ninja uhm.. happy forth of july to you americans. yes.. *blinks and goes off to doodle s'more*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:35 pm
I saw NO fireworks. sad  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:57 pm
Neko-Yousei
I saw NO fireworks. sad
crying  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]