Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:59 pm

FogSage
I don't know. The Masterpiece isn't very good. I mean, having TWO scarves, both of which are practically identical, and a very bleary looking robe? For those people who like weapons, I'm sure the Assassin item is a godsend, but again, it still leaves much to be desired.

The katar is so-so, the rifle sucks... really, only the handgun is worth wild. Having been waiting for guns on Gaia for years it is quite nice, but still a little disappointed.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:58 am

Eh..the only thing I like out of the Assassin's is the protector gear. Goes quite nice with the belted pants. I haven't tried the Masterpiece yet. But these items are so-so...nothing to get wild about

Rainey_angel81

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:34 am

I'd prefer they use something like a Sako TRG instead of the AWP for the rifle, but that's just me. The AWP is just so overdone next to the Dragunov and the *shudder* PSG-1.

Oh, and nice pic in your siggy, Rainey.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:26 am

Played with my avatar a little. Now I am an Atumnal Sprite. Or something.

TheDisreputableDog

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:18 pm

I'm kind of glad the items are as they are....I tend to spend too much on items I actually like, and I can't really afford to this month, so in a weird way it's a blessing. Don't like the Assassin one at all, but the Masterpiece has some potential in my book. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:33 pm

AGH! gonk

I want both... I have ideas and things I could do with them both but I can't pick one I want more! >.< Letsee...the handgun would be nice... but the art one has many different possibilities with it's variety. This is so hard. crying

It's worse 'cause I'm poor still so I need to add in a some items to go along with any trades. neutral (Someone just name their price and I'll scrounge up enough for it.)

Thank you Fog! cry You make me a happy wuffie!

Edit: Hey, cool, strike through goes through smilies too!

Garek Maxwell

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:20 pm

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I figured this might be the best thread for it.

Does anyone have any (preferably 2) extra Envelopes they'd be willing to sell? I'm pretty low on gold this month, and I was hoping I could find a supplier here in the guild that was willing to part with them for around 10k. Don't worry, don't worry, I'm perfectly willing to negotiate. whee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Heh Sunegami I was thinking about posting the same thing in here. These last two months I've been so behind with all the items coming out and would also chime in that if anyone is selling some extra sealeds for something lower than the marketplace please let me know. I would love to purchase my usual four for the month. I think this the first time since Oct 04 I might not have any sealeds on item release day. @____@

Edit- Found someone ^__^

Krissim Klaw

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:34 pm

Krissim Klaw
Heh Sunegami I was thinking about posting the same thing in here.

Great minds think alike. wink

Krissim Klaw
These last two months I've been so behind with all the items coming out and would also chime in that if anyone is selling some extra sealeds for something lower than the marketplace please let me know. I would love to purchase my usual four for the month. I think this the first time since Oct 04 I might not have any sealeds on item release day. @____@

If I find any takers, I'll let you know (if they don't drop you a line themselves). 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Sunegami

If I find any takers, I'll let you know (if they don't drop you a line themselves). 3nodding
I'll do the same for you ^.^

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:55 pm

O>O Horse hoof and super heroes? Check out there is a new add for collectibles on the home page!!!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:56 am

Krissim Klaw
O>O Horse hoof and super heroes? Check out there is a new add for collectibles on the home page!!!

Maybe it's demons versus bloody people? ... Or furries versus skinnies?! surprised

Garek Maxwell

Carbon deCeti

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:05 am

Aren't they suppose to ah... be released today?

Sunegami
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I figured this might be the best thread for it.

Does anyone have any (preferably 2) extra Envelopes they'd be willing to sell? I'm pretty low on gold this month, and I was hoping I could find a supplier here in the guild that was willing to part with them for around 10k. Don't worry, don't worry, I'm perfectly willing to negotiate. whee

The new ones? If you're still looking, I could probably hook that up.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:51 am

Whooo RAVE!!!!!!

o.0 me thinks the new ones will be somewhat Furry related (Or Animal)

the Ad for them looks like a Horse hoof and some kind of a paw eek

Want a Glow stick?

Skibidi-Bobbidi-Boo

Dangerous Animal

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games