Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:11 am

Yuugi continued watching Yami intently but wasn't getting a response.

...not that he was expecting one, though. He sat in a chair that was positioned next to the bed. All he could do now was wait, right?

No! It wasn't!
Yuugi suddenly got an idea and looked at his millenium puzzle. In mere seconds he was focusing all of his energy on the mind link that he shared with Yami.
Yami? It's time to wake up now...

It was the most horrible message that he got back... that message was silence.

Feeling helpless again that his idea didn't work, he decided to try again in maybe 10 minutes or so, and he gave it a rest for a moment.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:16 pm

[Yami's current 'situation is a burden. 'Not Yami as a person. whee ]

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:45 am

"Hit on the head?" the very thought made him chuckle. "Oh dear brother, this was me long before that stupid house. I was just hiding, Mokuba would not let me out. Until now." he explained. Seto did not seem to understand this at all, how he felt or anything. Now he was planning on sending him off to some quack that could put up with him. Yeah that would be the trick, sending him to a doctor so he could be with his vegetable of a lover. He was not stupid, no matter how Seto tried to hide it he saw through him. 'He does not want to be here with us..all he cares about is that b***h of his. Do you see now Mokuba, there is no room to love both..' he whispered to the half inside. His tone seemed filled with sorrow, but something felt out of place.

'You want him out...you want him out of our lives. Your not giving him the chance to talk without pushing him down. Thanks to you..he would rather want to be near Yami then me.' a voice replied back.

'I want him out for your sake! Hes an unworthy brother! I would NEVER hurt you. Though you have heard those words from him once, I mean them. I understand you, not like him, sending you to a shrink.' he fought back.

'You understand cause your the problem. Me and Seto will never get along if we dont talk this out. For Seto..I'm willing to listen..to him and Yami. I may not be able to shake off the crush I have for him, but I can try.' Mokuba whispered, through weak sobs.

'If you were ready to listen, I would be gone. Face it kid, you feel the same as I do. Your just to weak to say it to the mans face. But thats why Im here..to take away all of your problems..thats what brothers do isn't it?' he asked, a soft gentle voice.

Within a few moments, Mokubas eyes snapped open. As if he had woken from a horrible dream. But it was only within a blinks time. In a blink, his other had left, giving him control. No matter how much Mokuba tried to recall, he did not know what happened in the time that passed. Yugi was gone, Seto was right in front of him. He looked around like a lost child, before turning his gaze back at Seto.

There was now a smile in his eyes, unlike before with his other. Though the tear stains on Setos pale cheeks made his smile fade like water in a desert. But knowing what strange events have been going on, it was probably him. Though it was hard to look at Seto with pain in his eyes, he forced himself to do so. "I'm glad to see your out, but do you know where Yugi went?" he asked gently. He was soft, just like Seto had remembered how his brother use to be. It was hard to see such an insanity within this little ones eyes. Hard to see a sleeping anger, when nothing showed on his face.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:27 am

"Heh... Yuugi just went to see Yami..." Seto replied, stunned by the change in Mokuba.
But again, he refused to give in to the most logical and true solution. "No, there has to be a rational explanation for this... Mokuba has one personality, like everybody does. He's just not feeling well... Because of all that has happened... Yes. And he just missed Yuugi walking away because he was caught up with something in his head."
Seto nodded to himself as if he agreed with his own explanation, and focussed back on Mokuba.
"Shall we go see Yami too?" he asked.

Just as he had asked, he realized that may not be a good idea.
What if Mokuba was still homocidal?
Ah well, he offered it now anyway.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:49 am

Mokuba gazed at Seto, his voice seeming slurred. It was as if his brother had something on his mind, not being all focused on their discussion. His head tilted slightly in confusion as he watched his brothers actions. He wished there was something he could do to ease his brothers fustration. "Oh..I see."Mokuba replied. His voice was not harsh nor was it sarcastic. It seemed to be more of an accepting sort of tone. Though Yami had not been his favorite person lately, he did not wish for him to be in a coma. Along with the fact that for some reason, the thought of Yugi being in pain made his heart clentch. The hall appeared more empty with the absence of his presence.

Moments had gone by that Seto had not said much. Still seeming a little off in another world. His head hung slightly, thinking of Yugi now instead of his brother. The need to be near him, to confort him. All in all, he wanted to feel like he was needed. Maybe that seemed like he was taking advantage of Yugis sorrow for his own benifits. He did not know for sure, but he knew the answer to his brothers question. His eyes met his brothers, they were unreadable. It was no secret that even he was not fond of Yami much. 'But my brother is..it does not matter what I want..' he thought to himself. The voice growled at the young Kaibas thoughts, still seeing him as a push over.

"Sure." he replied, smiling slightly. With that, he stood on his feet and then he stopped. Something felt strange, his feet hitting the floor. But he had not made any irregular steps. His eyes met the ground, staring at his sneakers. It felt like he was not the one walking, like it was not him. This body, these clothes, nothing felt right. Shifting his gaze to his hands, looking at them strangly, almost surreal. Mokubas body had felt like there was an itch he could not scratch. The fabric seemed to be choking his skin, feeling tight and hot. One of his hands reached behind his head and ran his nails along his neck into his hair. Once he came to his sences, or at least learned to ignore these feelings, he looked at Seto. "Lets get going." Mokuba stated with a smile, though it seemed slightly troubled.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:22 am

Seto nodded, and together they went to the room Yami was in.
It was like the old days.

They always used to walk like this: Mokuba would say 'let's get going', and Seto would nod firmly and then they'd walk off together, wether they went to get some icecream or to takle care of business.

Unfortunately enough for the both of them, things weren't like the old days. And both of them knew. Too bad Seto didn't realize Mokuba wasn't just 'confuzed' by what happened, he got himself some alter ego.
He'd never understand anyway.

When they one step away from entering the 'room of destination', Seto hesitated.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:06 am

Everything seemed the same as they have always been. The walked like they use to. Seto being stern with his strong strides and himself with his carefree steps. But no matter the difference in the personas they gave, they remained in unit. Mokuba always stayed by his brothers side. But now there was something different. A part of him knew what was different, it was them. Things were not the same as they had been. Due to these strange blackouts he had, his brother had grown distant from him. This was not a work of his taboo crush alone. Normally, Seto would explain things to him to help him understand. If he were to fail at this, Seto would let it be and maybe see that this was a call for attention. Calling for the thing that Seto lacked at times.

But it was not the crush, that had been fading recently. Maybe he and Seto needed to talk, without risk of fists being thrown. That had been a major blow to him. Sure, siblings fought like that regularly. The thing about it however, was that they were no normal siblings, they were closer. Even though all the times, he would forgive Seto for his actions. What made that night different then the other time? This was only Setos second time, disreguarding that time with Noa. Now thinking on it, the crush did not seem as strong as it had been. All he wanted was for Seto to see him more, to be closer to him then he was being. He missed the attention he recieved that seemed to fade over the years. And his lover risked taking any of the attention he had left. His brother was right, it was all confusion.

It seemed like it had been too soon when they reached the room. Numbers indicating that it was indeed Yamis room. Still standing in unity, Mokuba looked up at the sign. The whole trip had been silent for the two, they really needed to talk. When he had become a center of importance again of course. 'But that will be later. I may not like him much, but Seto needs Yami now. Yami needs attention or he wont wake up.' he thought to himself. With a small sigh, he reached for the door. Turning his head back, checking on his brother who was not moving. Turning his full attention on his brother, he looked at him. "Seto?...Are we going in?.." he asked. It had fallen to silence again. Walking back to his brother, taking hold of his hand. He must've been scared to see Yamis condition. But he was going to be by his brother and help him through.

"It's alright..I'll.. be right here. He's going to be alright." Mokuba whispered in an attempt to comfort. His grip was not that of a lover, but of a brother. And as he saw it, that was a stronger love then any other.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:21 am

Seto exhaled slowly, and then nodded firmly. "Yes." he said, sounding as if he was trying to convinve himself which he was.
"Yes, we're going in."

[That was short gonk ]

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:41 pm

Mokuba smiled softly, his grip tightening softly. Still holding Setos hand he turned his body to the door. Using his other hand to slowly turn the knob of the door. As it opened, a creek soon followed. His eyes widend as he spotted Yugi by Yami, his heart sinking. But keeping his promise of support, he stayed by Setos side. His fingers seemed to grip his brother tighter as he caught sight of Yami. He felt strange, but he tried to push the feeling aside. His alter ego was trying to come out, trying to send him into darkness. But Mokuba protested, he could handle this.

Mokuba could see Yugis hands around his puzzle, he was up to something. He was probably trying to contact Yami through mind speak. Sadly, it seemed to have failed. Without leaving his brothers side he gazed at Yugis helples form, dying to reach out for him. Refraining, Seto being more improtant, he spoke from afar. "Yugi...did it work?" he asked. Though he had known the answer, it was still worth asking. Maybe he had said something before the mind link fanished.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:43 pm

Yuugi only looked at his knees and didn't answer Mokuba right off. Finally, his gaze lifted up to him slowly like he had weights hanging off of his eyelids. He wanted to tell Mokuba that no, it hadn't worked--yet--but eventually, he'd do it... eventually...But he couldn't lie. His mouth didn't seem to want to move. It wouldn't even form even the slightest degree of a reassuring smile.

He felt so empty.
His entire world felt empty.

He succeeded in getting the corner of his mouth to twitch, but by no means could it be called a smile. Then, he gave up on it and in almost a deliberate manner, he brought his hands to the back of his neck to where the chain had hung for so many years. Very careflully, he lifted it up over his head, and gathered it in his left hand so that he could look at it.

Nothing had changed about it's appearance. It shimmered his reflection on the smooth golden sheen, but it didn't look at all like him. Once upon a time, he had been able to look at its warm gold and feel the same warmness inside of him, swelling from his stomach until his entire body felt cozy and comforted. Now as he gazed upon it, it was if the puzzle was made out of cold hard distant metal. He got no sense of joy from it.

It was pretty to look at, but there was nothing else to it.
Just like Yami.
What had once been beautiful, comforting, warm...
now seemed to be as dead and unmoving as a rock.

His lips parted.

"This puzzle..." he started softly, taking to his feet, "...is worthless!" Still looking at the Mokuba, frustration, fear, and fatigue very evident in his gaze, he opened his left hand.

The puzzle began to fall: cutting through the rigid silence that had fallen upon the room. It hit the floor point-blank, and the shock of impact raptured up through the artifact like a ripple from a raindrop. Then, the pieces couldn't hold in under the pressure it was subjected to, and it burst upart. They landed like glass but it sounded like a parting breath when they fell. One of them skid accross the room to the doorway and halted at the Kaiba brothers' feet.

For another moment, the room was in complete silence. Yuugi was still looking at Mokuba and didn't seem to care about what had just happened. In reality, he was in shock of himself. He sat back down again in a clumsy way, scraping the chair back accross the floor slightly. His forehead landed on the back of his hand though, and he looked at his feet where puzzle pieces glittered. In the finely cut angles, he could see a miniature reflection--but this one looked like Yami more to him. "...s**t..." Yuugi mumbled to himself, realizing what he had just done.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:21 pm

Mokuba watched Yugi in silence, hurting along with him. Yugi being in pain made his heart ache and caused a lump to form in his troat. He did not blame the other for not answering off the bat. The look in Yugis eyes said it all, he was loosing hope in all of this. The thought of Yugis fading hope made him feel worse. Yugi was always the one that had the most hope, the one that gave Mokuba any hope of anything at all. It was as if for a moment, the two of them were connected. For now, he also felt empty, but was that possible? Was it actually possible to feel the same feelings as Yugi, as if reading his emotions? Though the distance he felt between Seto, even as they held hands, did not help his own emotions.

Watching Yugi as he pulled the puzzle off of his neck made the lump grow like a disease. As the puzzle grew distance from Yugi, he could feel Yami slipping away. Almost as if the spirit was drifting farther from the other. The violet orbs in his eyes grew in disbelief. It was like their bond was stretching, almost to the point of breaking. Then Yugis gaze became unreadable. Almost as if the other had no emotion what so ever. His violet orbs, unlike Mokubas, were hazy and dull. "Y-Yugi.." he whispered, hoping to get a responce out of him. But his attempt had become a failure as the boy remained silent.

Then his lips began to part from one another. Creating distance that seemed to catch Mokubas full attention. As he felt Yugis emotions, he gripped his brothers hand tighter. Mokuba was hanging on Yugis every breath, waiting for a word to spill from his now parted lips. He wet his own lips in responce to the tension that filled the rather silent room. Without a blink of the eye, there was a crash. A shrilling shatter that seemed to let out a cry all of its own. Looking out as the pieces of the golden item flew through the air. Many gold pieces skidding on the white tile, shimmering in slight reflection to the clean floor.

He felt a small rather jagged piece hit his sneaker, his eyes lowering to meet it. The crash echoed for a few moments before fading back to the silence. Once Mokuba gathered what had happend, he looked up at Yugi. He had never seen this side of him before, this made him loose his own fate. Tears began to fill his eyes, crying for Yugis sake. Crying as he watched the clumsy figure take his seat. Hearing that soft curse word enter the room, made his eyes widen in shock. Looking back down at the piece, he leaned the rest of his body down. Bending his knees allowing him to reach the piece beside him. Taking the shiny metal in his hands, he saw a reflection. But there was another behind him.

Leaving Setos side for a moment, walking to Yugi. Picking up any stray pieces that crossed his path. By the time he reached Yugis chair, he had a well majority of the pieces at hand. Kneeling back down, bending his knees to meet Yugis gaze. "Can you fix it?.." he whispered softly. He felt bad for leaving Seto, even if it was only for a second. But he was sure Seto would manage, it was not like he was wanted all that much. If he needed him, he would trot back to his side. But at the moment, Yugi needed him. Someone that did not make him feel unwanted. And someone that seemed to need him at that moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:53 am

Even Seto could feel the tensionin the room, though he didn't fully realize what had just happened. Since he didn't believe that that ancient shattered puzzle connected Yuugi and Yami, he was probably never going to fully understand the impact of little Yuugi's actions.

Mokuba going to Yuugi somehow seemed like 'the old days'. Yuugi would have won another duel, and Mokuba was going to congratulate him.
Seto smirked internally at this thought. Yuugi didn't look like he was going to win any duels any day soon, and Mokuba wasn't quite congratulating him either.

Yuugi's reaction to it was a little exaggerated, according to Seto, but that was how he considered Yuugi most of the time anyway. He decided not to reply to it.

His gaze wandered to the fragile figure in the bed. Yami looked peaceful and exhausted. Everything in the room seemed fuzzy and blurry, as if this was some weird dream. Seto didn't move an inch, but thought of all the times Yami had beat him dueling, passed him by, made eye contact, talked to him, dueled others, smiled, panicked, kissed him, everything.

[So that was the surprise, huh? surprised Poor Yami!!! surprised
Yami didn't disappear, did he? ]

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:36 am

(That was... not...the surprise. twisted The surprise is much more mean. kukuku. twisted But, I'll actually read what you both wrote before I respond. The black jumped out at me on the page. 3nodding

PS: The following is STILL not the surprise. I can't tell you when the surprise will come up, because then you'll be able to guess what happens...but you'll know when it happens.)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:51 am

"I've done it before," Yuugi said softly, taking the pieces from Mokuba gently. He sighed and shook his head, "But it took a while..." he trailed off. Would he be able to put it back together again? It was a longshot the very FIRST time. The second time was a miracle...
-*-
A loud crashing sound brought Yami to slowly opened his eyes. He felt weightless for some reason. Everything seemed to be very bright and blury to him--like he was looking at everything from underwater perhaps.

He blinked furriously, trying to understand why his vision was impared, but then a sound distracted him. It sounded like Yuugi. "I've done it before..." He glanced towards the sound and saw Yuugi sitting in a chair facing away from him. Mokuba was at his side. But, where was seto? His eyes moved up and he saw a figure standing over a white platform. Oh, there he is.

He called out to him, but didn't get a response. "Seto...?" he asked again. He noticed how Seto was looking at the top of the platform. Yami followed his eyes and realized that he was looking at himself. His eyes widened and he stared at himself in silence. Then he looked back down at his own form. No...he was there...but if he was there, then who was that on the bed...?

He moved over to Seto and tried to tap him on the shoulder, but his hand went right through. Yami stared at it for a moment. He could touch himself, but he couldn't touch Seto? He tried waving his hand in front of the other's gaze... nothing.

"What...is going on?" he asked himself in disbelief.

[[Okay, here is the explanation. (hehe.) When Yuugi dropped the puzzle--well, that caused Yami's soul to separate from his body. he isn't a ghost, but he's just this random...er...invisable soul person who is now in the room. The others can't see or hear him though, because he is something spiritual. (But, he can still see and hear them. He can't touch them...) His body can't survive without the soul, so very slowly it will start to die without him being inside of it. (ie: he will start to palen) His body is still in a coma though... It's like not only is he in a coma, but his soul has been ripped out and is walking around randomly. Got'me?]]

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:18 am

[I understand. surprised Poor guy... Will his body be alright when he returns in it? Or will it still be rotten? surprised Was this the surprise? surprised ]
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games