Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
~So Who are you (Pic Post .Lets see those smiling faces )~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mulizak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Mulizak
eek ...uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
.. eek
. eek
....... eek ...uuuuhhhhhhhh

*Takes the bottle of bleach and drowns the brain*

.... gonk AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (j/k)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:13 pm
Ronzalpha201
Lena, you seriously have wayy too much time on your hands....

hehehe.... sorry i was looking up reference pictures and then it came to this... @>@ its good i didnt run up to yaoi like last time... (how do u even spell it @>@)  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:20 am
Mulizak
Mulizak
eek ...uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
.. eek
. eek

.........Better than the 18+ panel that I went to at the anime festival recently. My eyes burned as if I had went through hell afterwards...Don't ask. stare It was a long story as to why I went in there...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:32 pm
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
Mulizak
eek ...uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
.. eek
. eek

.........Better than the 18+ panel that I went to at the anime festival recently. My eyes burned as if I had went through hell afterwards...Don't ask. stare It was a long story as to why I went in there...

heh.... yawnz... watch H2O, there is a major trap there XD Happiness! too lolz ^-^
as for the 18+ thing, i guess all guys needs to go through that once in a while... just dont make a habit of it because u might have trouble getting a wife afterwards... for ur standards for woman might become... hentai standards XD  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:34 pm
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
Mulizak
eek ...uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
.. eek
. eek

heh.... yawnz... watch H2O, there is a major trap there XD Happiness! too lolz ^-^
as for the 18+ thing, i guess all guys needs to go through that once in a while... just dont make a habit of it because u might have trouble getting a wife afterwards... for ur standards for woman might become... hentai standards XD

.... hm... i watched H2O, it was kinda freaky to know that one of those whats suppose to be girls was *ahem*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:42 pm
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
Mulizak
eek ...uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
.. eek
. eek

3/4's of the room was populated with girls more than men... stare
All I know is that they ruined the image of a certain...AH! I was so blinded...so was everybody else!!!  

tkdauronXIII

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:02 pm
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
Mulizak
eek ...uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
.. eek
. eek

All I know is that they ruined the image of a certain...AH! I was so blinded...so was everybody else!!!

hm... u just need to learn to appreciate the female body, its not like we are born with clothes on anyways... not that we have to walk around naked...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:13 pm
CC_Cheese_Kun
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
Mulizak
eek ...uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
.. eek
. eek

hm... u just need to learn to appreciate the female body, its not like we are born with clothes on anyways... not that we have to walk around naked...

good point there... in art, u need to be able to stand nakedness... being a kid and say ewwww to naked people are kinda... not gonna help u in future life if ur going for artistic trades...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:26 pm
CCxLenalee
CC_Cheese_Kun
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII

good point there... in art, u need to be able to stand nakedness... being a kid and say ewwww to naked people are kinda... not gonna help u in future life if ur going for artistic trades...

It's not that...it's more like...What would you say if you saw...the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...well you know? It was so horrible I tell you lol! The entire room was like...AHHHHHH!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 pm
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
CC_Cheese_Kun
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII

It's not that...it's more like...What would you say if you saw...the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...well you know? It was so horrible I tell you lol! The entire room was like...AHHHHHH!!!

oh... thats another story... now turtle sex im totally grossed out there >.<... if its normal anime girls then its okay...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:41 pm
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
CC_Cheese_Kun
tkdauronXIII

oh... thats another story... now turtle sex im totally grossed out there >.<... if its normal anime girls then its okay...

Hey! You made me say it lol! Now...if only you were there. You would also scream...AHHHHHH MY EYES!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:21 pm
I don´t know why this conversation make me laugh a lot.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:34 pm
Zhadgon
.n_n.

Aren't you going to get nightmares from hearing me say that though? burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:10 pm
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
.n_n.

Aren't you going to get nightmares from hearing me say that though? burning_eyes

No it can be worst so instead that make me laugh.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games