Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"okay" she said following him

he lets the tiger play around
she smiled and set her pup down as well watching her run around

the tiger and pup play with each other
she smiled watching them play around "well i know they will never be lonley"

"i think your right"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:23 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"okay" she said following him

he lets the tiger play around

"i think your right"
she smiled "yea your right" (hey i have to let my bro play a game, b back in 5 min kk)  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i think your right"
she smiled "yea your right" (hey i have to let my bro play a game, b back in 5 min kk)

he smiled (ok cya in 5 min)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:45 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i think your right"

she laughed "well thats good, at least they will have someone to play with when we are busy or something" she said smiling and watching them play around  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i think your right"

she laughed "well thats good, at least they will have someone to play with when we are busy or something" she said smiling and watching them play around

he smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:50 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"i think your right"

he smiled
she looked at him and smiled  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:50 am
Name: Arnold Lister
Race: Human
Weapon: A real Thompson fully automatic machine gun with three rams' horns on spare and a magnum with a total of 40 spare bullets on hand
ability: is strong enough to carry a Thompson and four rams' horns.
description: A man with a dark past. Ever since the zombies arrived he has acted like he was crazy. He used to be a writer and a family man. His family got killed by some rouge zombie hunters, and he was never the same. He started hunting zombies, but Teams that he work with almost always end up dead. No one is sure what team he is on all the time. Whenever he meets someone, he acts like a total smeg-head. But when he gets to know them better, he seems to calm down.

(hooting his magnum at a couple of zombies while chewing on a match) YEAH! TAKE THAT! (guns down three) Smeg, I'm out. (reloads and sees the two with the animals) What in the world are you doing here looking like love-birds, there is a zombie war going on! We have to get out of this place! Is there anyone in that building over there?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:00 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
Name: Arnold Lister
Race: Human
Weapon: A real Thompson fully automatic machine gun with three rams' horns on spare and a magnum with a total of 40 spare bullets on hand
ability: is strong enough to carry a Thompson and four rams' horns.
description: A man with a dark past. Ever since the zombies arrived he has acted like he was crazy. He used to be a writer and a family man. His family got killed by some rouge zombie hunters, and he was never the same. He started hunting zombies, but Teams that he work with almost always end up dead. No one is sure what team he is on all the time. Whenever he meets someone, he acts like a total smeg-head. But when he gets to know them better, he seems to calm down.

(hooting his magnum at a couple of zombies while chewing on a match) YEAH! TAKE THAT! (guns down three) Smeg, I'm out. (reloads and sees the two with the animals) What in the world are you doing here looking like love-birds, there is a zombie war going on! We have to get out of this place! Is there anyone in that building over there?

*he hits his head*  

Dante Borges

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:11 pm
Mine or yours/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:14 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
Mine or yours/

yours  

Dante Borges

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:54 pm
(MEANWHILE)

leon-*shoots shot gun at zombie gard* ah ther is no end that is 100 for me how bout u cross

cross-*kills 5* 124 i am winning

leon-yea yea i am going for lee *runs through the undead and jumps through windo* ah i got u now lee

lee-no *runns to roof*

leon-dam don't the others know they can't escape the corp building so y not HELP *goes after lee*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:53 pm
(coffie brake room)

megaman exe- i still cant belive i died

megaman- yea will i still have the blade in my arm

lee-yea u should get that checked out

*cross busted in*

cross- FREEZ U R ALL DEAD

lee- o shut up it is brake time isn't that right leon

leon- yep got any 8's

megaman-go fish

cross-..........wtf

megaman exe- u know i should have a cameo roll

cross- no megaman killed u as a zombie

lee-yea even i saw that

leon- yea any 10s

megaman-go fish, yea sorry bout that

megaman exe- u r paying for that i will change the story

megaman- ha yea i am dead gess the joke is on u b***h

leon-lol any 2s

megaman- dam *hands 2s over*

leon-lol

lee- so anyone got the script

cross- like always u die

lee-yea right

megaman- yea i side with lee i think he kills u if u ever join the battle

cross-shut up

megaman- or what u will kill me ha i am dead b***h gess the joke is on u

lee-will all of u shut up and pass tha salt and pepper for my food

leon- o yea lee u will love your roll u will mutate

lee-dam  

Megamanexe709

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:17 am
I blink. "Ow. That hurt. You're strong aren't you? hmmm. Well, Any way, that doesn't answer my question." Takes out another match and starts chewing on it. "Anyone in there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:04 pm
"Never mind" Goes in the building and then exits. "Wow. That's some strange stuff." He then walks over to a tree and unhooks something from it. A zombie dog with Its mouth tied with duct tape and a leash around its neck starts growling as he guides him towards the others. "Those pets can't defend you. I've trained this dog to kill zombies, but he still likes the taste of human so I wouldn't get on his bad side. If he really tried, he could break free of the tape and leash and eat all the meat off of your body. Now, I was wondering what your destination was. I was hoping I could tag along. You seem like the most prepared team I've met so far. Well, From what I saw on the video records in the building."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:18 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
"Never mind" Goes in the building and then exits. "Wow. That's some strange stuff." He then walks over to a tree and unhooks something from it. A zombie dog with Its mouth tied with duct tape and a leash around its neck starts growling as he guides him towards the others. "Those pets can't defend you. I've trained this dog to kill zombies, but he still likes the taste of human so I wouldn't get on his bad side. If he really tried, he could break free of the tape and leash and eat all the meat off of your body. Now, I was wondering what your destination was. I was hoping I could tag along. You seem like the most prepared team I've met so far. Well, From what I saw on the video records in the building."

(meanwhile)

lee-*aims and shoots Jack in the head killing him* ha no one will live

leon-nooooooooooo *fires at lee*

lee-*dives to find cover* ah not fast enough leon *throws gernade*

leon-dam *runs and finds cover*

lee-now *clicks button to releace zombie dogs* now lets see the other 2 die

leon-s**t *radios them* angel run

lee-*shoots angel 5 times in the chest* ha i am a quick shot  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games