Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:30 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"morning sleepy head" she said smiling

"Morning," he said, yawning and smiling.
she walked over to him and smiled

He stood up and hugged her, smiling.
she smiled and hugged him back

"What do you want to do?" he asked, holding her in his arms.
"im not sure" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:48 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Well, we could go eat, walk around, play, anything you want," he said, smiling.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:51 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Well, we could go eat, walk around, play, anything you want," he said, smiling.
"well i havent eaten in a while, so..lets get something to eat" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:52 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"well i havent eaten in a while, so..lets get something to eat" she said smiling

"Alrighty then," he said as he walked with her to the kitchen, wrapping his arm around her waist.  

Repressed Memories

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:54 am
walks onto the school campus  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:58 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Alrighty then," he said as he walked with her to the kitchen, wrapping his arm around her waist.
she smiled wrapping her arm around him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:15 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

They walked into the dining hall and got in line. "I would like a....tenderloin and fries with Cherry Coke to drink," he told the lunch lady. "And you?" he asked Analessia, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:17 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

They walked into the dining hall and got in line. "I would like a....tenderloin and fries with Cherry Coke to drink," he told the lunch lady. "And you?" he asked Analessia, smiling at her.
"umm ill have....the same" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:26 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He smiled and walked up to the cashier. He payed her, took the trays of food, and sat down at a table towards the middle of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:27 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He smiled and walked up to the cashier. He payed her, took the trays of food, and sat down at a table towards the middle of the room.
she sat next to him smiling "you didnt have to pay" she said taking a sip of her drink  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:29 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she sat next to him smiling "you didnt have to pay" she said taking a sip of her drink

"But I wanted to," he said, smiling, taking a bite of his tenderloin and some fries.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:32 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"But I wanted to," he said, smiling, taking a bite of his tenderloin and some fries.
she smiled "well thank you" she eats some fries  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:35 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Your welcome," he said, taking a drink of his Cherry Coke. "Hehe, I love this stuff," he said as he took another drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:37 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Your welcome," he said, taking a drink of his Cherry Coke. "Hehe, I love this stuff," he said as he took another drink.
she smiled "i can see that, you drink nothing but that"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:42 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "i can see that, you drink nothing but that"

"And that's because it's so good!" he exclaimed drinking the rest of it and getting up to get another glass. He came back and started eating again.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff