Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

~ A n n e t t e ~

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:36 pm
Post it here?o.o

Username: ~ A n n e t t e ~
User Image
RPG Name: Kuna
Sex: Female
World you came from: Thundra, the sibirian planet.
Side(Light or darkness): Neutral at the moment
Height: 165 cm
Element: Ice
Abilities: Blizzard,blizzara and blizzaga attacks+more
Class: Unknown
Weapons(If any): Scythe
History(Description): her memory has been deleted. She doesn't remember anything from her past.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:37 pm
*gets to lolas room and asks the skeletons how things are going* good should be done before dinner right. great. *goes down to the kitchen* hey i need you to pour one of these in each of lolas drinks thanks. oh and tonight make sure everyone gets what they want to eat.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

~ A n n e t t e ~

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Kuna widened her eyes as she felt warm ground against her. With a shocked face she jumped up, and looked around. "What..." She said quietly as she held her head to remember. She failed. the only thing she could remember was her name. Frustrated as she was she picked up her scythe, and started to wander, with a sad epression on her face. She felt so empty. "Where am i.." She whispered to herself as she put her scythe on her back and folded her arms around her body, as if she were cold.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:48 pm
~ A n n e t t e ~
Kuna widened her eyes as she felt warm ground against her. With a shocked face she jumped up, and looked around. "What..." She said quietly as she held her head to remember. She failed. the only thing she could remember was her name. Frustrated as she was she picked up her scythe, and started to wander, with a sad epression on her face. She felt so empty. "Where am i.." She whispered to herself as she put her scythe on her back and folded her arms around her body, as if she were cold.

*Notices a strange person walking around* Who's that *Jump off from the window and in front of her*|** ((Who are you?))*
*Telepathy
**I'm in fox form

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

~ A n n e t t e ~

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:52 pm
She widened her eyes as someone suddenly appeard infront of her, and feared the worst, she only asked for her name, though. Anywas she backed away quickly and pulled out her scythe. Twirlig it a few times around her fingers and held in in fighting possition. "Why do you ask?! Were am i ?! Who are you?!" Her frustration from just some seconds ago were let out, and she looked at her in a frightened way, slightly shaking.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:55 pm
~ A n n e t t e ~
She widened her eyes as someone suddenly appeard infront of her, and feared the worst, she only asked for her name, though. Anywas she backed away quickly and pulled out her scythe. Twirlig it a few times around her fingers and held in in fighting possition. "Why do you ask?! Were am i ?! Who are you?!" Her frustration from just some seconds ago were let out, and she looked at her in a frightened way, slightly shaking.

[I'm in fox form]* ((Strange human...My name is Sora. Yours? *Eyes the Scythe* And I'm not trying to kill you.))
*Means talking out of character

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:00 pm
I'm either this:
User Image

Or this:
User Image

Pick!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:00 pm
Kuna was releaved, and lowered her scythe. "Well hello.. umh. i think my nake is Kuna.. or at least that's all i know.." She said and placed her scythe onto her back. She looked up at the fox. "Where.. am I?" She asked and her face turned sad again. She sat down on the ground and sighed.

Ooc: 2's the cuter one^^  

~ A n n e t t e ~

Hilarious Genius

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:02 pm
~ A n n e t t e ~
Kuna was releaved, and lowered her scythe. "Well hello.. umh. i think my nake is Kuna.. or at least that's all i know.." She said and placed her scythe onto her back. She looked up at the fox. "Where.. am I?" She asked and her face turned sad again. She sat down on the ground and sighed.

Ooc: 2's the cuter one^^

((Transverse Town. Come in to this castle.)) *Walks toward it*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:05 pm
[Oh...the eyes are green]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

~ A n n e t t e ~

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:07 pm
"Tran... sverse.. town?" She repited and got up from the ground, stil a little hesitating. "umh.. whats in the castle?" She asked as she scratched her head.

Ooc: is it not Traverse town?.. o.o or is it madeup?+ .. the third fox was definitly the pretties one xD!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:11 pm
~ A n n e t t e ~
"Tra... verse.. town?" She repeated and got up from the ground, still a little hesitating. "umh.. whats in the castle?" She asked as she scratched her head.

Ooc: is it not Traverse town?.. o.o or is it madeup?

[No..Traverse Town is a real world Lookie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XhAnFtNfyk ] *Looks at her* ((The castle is right in front of you.))

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

~ A n n e t t e ~

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:21 pm
Kuna looked over at the fox. "I see the castle" She said in a sarcastic tone. she rasied her arms and put them behind her head. "i was just wondering what was in it" She added and started to walk over to it.

Ooc: LOOOK: Traverse! not transverse Told you so.. xD it is Traverse Town(;  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games