Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:29 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she lighly laughed "yes i know that" she smiled "but, he's able to trust me, considering im alone with you"
well i guess we better get going before it gets any later
she nodded and stood up, she wrapped her arm around his waist "come on" she said smiling and walking with him back to the castle
marcus put a furry paw around her shoulder and followed her
she nodded to the guards and walked inside "night" they said closing the big doors, she walked to her room, she looked at marcus "come on, the beds huge ok, ill be in the bathroom"
marcus followed her in and sat down on the bed
she closed her bathroom door and changed into her night clothes, she stretched and walked back out "good night" she said opening her balcony doors "do you mind if i leave them open?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:33 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she nodded and stood up, she wrapped her arm around his waist "come on" she said smiling and walking with him back to the castle
she nodded to the guards and walked inside "night" they said closing the big doors, she walked to her room, she looked at marcus "come on, the beds huge ok, ill be in the bathroom"
she closed her bathroom door and changed into her night clothes, she stretched and walked back out "good night" she said opening her balcony doors "do you mind if i leave them open?"
night no its alright with me
marcus lays down on the bed using his fur as a blanket  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:34 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"ok" she walked to the bed and layed down "night marcus" she said lightly kissing him, she went under the covers and closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:36 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"ok" she walked to the bed and layed down "night marcus" she said lightly kissing him, she went under the covers and closed her eyes
night angel
marcus closes his eyes and falls asleep  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:37 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
night angel
[wrong name whee ] she snuggled under the covers and fell asleep  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:40 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
night bella

{lol fixed it}marcus fell asleep deaming of his castle at septimus woundering if he had actually killed his father  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:42 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
night bella

{lol fixed it}marcus fell asleep deaming of his castle at septimus woundering if he had actually killed his father
[lol] she woke up in the middle of the night "i cant sleep" she whispered to herself confused she slid out of bed and walked to her balcony and looked out  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:46 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
night bella

[lol] she woke up in the middle of the night "i cant sleep" she whispered to herself confused she slid out of bed and walked to her balcony and looked out

marcus heard bella get up and he woke up and looked at her as she was on the balcony
something troubling you bella  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:47 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
night bella

marcus heard bella get up and he woke up and looked at her as she was on the balcony
she turned and looked at him "no nothing is, i didnt mean to wake you, i just cant sleep for some reason"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:54 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she turned and looked at him "no nothing is, i didnt mean to wake you, i just cant sleep for some reason"
marcus walks over and stands next to her puting an arm around her shoulders
its ok if you woke me i dont care  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:58 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "you should get some rest though"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:00 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

nah im ok i had a night mare so im not that wanting to get back to it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:01 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and hugged him "what was it about?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:05 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

my father
marcus shudders at the word  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:08 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

my father
marcus shudders at the word
"oh" she felt him shudder "its ok, your here now and not there anymore" she said kissing him, she looked at him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games