Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:51 pm
Jack opened the book in front of him then revealed the front page. It was actually written in the language of magic. He started to flip through the pages of the book reading the spells written. Something was wrong, the spells written in the book seemed to be almost infinite. There was an odd aura coming from this book of spells. He flipped through to the middle of the book then a smile came over his face. He spoke the incantation clearly Azarath metrion sinthose. He mispronounced the spell so its effect wasn't as great as it should have been. All the same it had some effect, one of the tables were lifted off of the ground as he began to levitate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:06 pm
Sil heard the incantation and for some mysterious reason she wasn't afraid, was this because of her having heard the spell before or was it something else, she couldn't put her finger on it, her body was again ready for the explosion that was needed to avoid an enemy spell or curse, Sil again started dancing, as she usually did before or during a fight, this was due to she knowing that her entire being acted like a wand, and if she was to perform a complicated spell, she would have to be able to perform a pattern, this was something she found the easiest from the stance of dancing, It took some concentration to not to think of any incantations, since she would most likely throw away a spell if she did. Sil saw the table levitate,but couldn't decide on a counteraction, would it explode sending shards of lumber towards her or would it do something interesting.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:27 pm
The tables form changed as Jack extended his finger tips. He kept his focus solely on the object he was controlling. He then envisioned a fireball firing from the front of the object and that was what happened. He was using the table as a shield not a weapon to try to block any weaker attack that might be thrown at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:39 pm
Sil heard one of her family teachers say "head on" she obeyed, attacking the transformed table head on and landed one crushing blow, a couple of notches harder than what she used to obliterate the stone in their last fight, she felt the creation shake, and heard a cracking noise, Sil took another power-stance and hit it even harder, this time the creation shattered, was this a rebuild-able form of defense she didn't know, "Jack if my hand can do that to your defense" Sil said as she was walking away with her back turned towards the table, she hoped it was rebuild-able and that he would try to crush her with it since she had already put up two portals on each side of herself, so that it would look as if the table went right through her. She was hoping for him to do something interesting.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:00 pm
The books pages flew open turning quickly. They landed on a random page, the next spell was much different from the last. This time he took the form of the wizard whom the spell belonged to. This wasn't just any ordinary book, it seemed as if it was a rare tomb of magic. The tomb itself started to glow then the flash formed into a black cloud. The cloud floated before him then spun around in an odd way. A wizard dropped from the cloud in front of Jack. His hair was grey as were his beard. The old wizard had gentle light blue eyes and a brown cloak he wore. The wizard wasn't holding any type of staff or wand. He too didn't need such things to make use of spells. A magic barrier appeared around the area as he sliced at the air. Now then Sil, you've come to this school to learn the basics of magic. There are few better than I at just that. Jack backed off out of the force field as he stood there, he was a little intimidated by the old wizard. The book disappeared out of his hands then reappeared into his hands. He held the book in his left hand then opened his palm in front of the book. Ahhhh let's see, Siluetta your greatest spell has a magic level of 62. I must say, that is a marvelous spell that you have there. He closed the book then let it fall as he began to levitate. He clapped his hands then the book disappeared from sight, shall we begin Siluetta. He chuckled slightly then after a brief pause he spoke his name, by the way my name is Rue.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:31 pm
"Hi, I'm sorry, but I am currently unable to use my greatest weapon here yet this you of course know, but do surely look forward to our fight. And may it end in a new friendship" Sil said. And looked for movement from Rues side.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:50 pm
Rue began to speak in a rather calm manner. Before you choose to use your magic you should consider what it wants to do. Instead of forcing it to take a form try speaking to the elements. You will find that every spell is unique to the one that casts it. He opened his palm as a flame appeared in his hand. It lept out of his hand landing on the ground. The flame took the form of a horse, the creature began to move forward. Its feet made a galiping noise instead of the crackling sound one would expect fire to make. It was mimicing the fire in the creatures heart more than its form. The horse really did have a life of its own. Rue just watched as the creature attempted to ram Sil. He wondered how they would react to his opening move.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:55 pm
Sil moved the portals so that the ramming horse would run right through her, continuing out on the other side, "So what you are saying is that I shouldn't give it a form, but rather let it take the form it wants to have?" Sil asked in a likewise calm manner, as if they were having a normal conversation.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:07 am
Exactly, except for the portals you are using right now. They chose there form on there own. What is more that magic is rather trusting for having only been with you for a short while. I must have been your travels with Saiden that have made you stronger. I had a hunch that was his intention all along. Did you know that Elena is his daughter? She shows quite a bit of resentment toward him for not teaching her all he knew about power and magic. It was all to keep them safe but she didn't seem to see it that way. Rue shook his head with a smile on his face as he told Sil this short story. You must not be so brave if and when you decide to return to our world. When you first stepped into that land many of the demons could have overtaken you. Even now the one that you faces at the end would have been the end of you. That one wasn't an ordinary opponent. I have to ask you though, did you finish them off?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:29 am
"If you are referring to the person that caused you all that trouble, then yes, I look upon him as finished, if not then you lost me in your choice of words" Sil said, "I wonder what form my weapon would take if I retried that spell", Sil said, her portals had eaten the horse, "If he were dear to you, you can have him back" Sil said, "He looked kinda intelligent" Sil said still in the same calm manner. Once again Sil started conjuring the ball that was the start of her ritual this time she were at the stadium where the weapon was to be formed within an instant, "Wow" Sil proclaimed actually surprised. she was concentrating on the weapon and listened to it's voice, the ball began to bubble, soon the only thing the outsiders would see was the two persons standing there and the white orb.

Sil continued to let the magic flow, the orb was taking shape first a hilt started forming, it was icy blue, it looked as if the hilt was made out of ice, the sword continued to form, the same icy texture all the way. She still knew that the material was the same as the floor was eaten, and the outsiders looked like they were standing still. Sil called back her new sword, it also took the form of a katana. When the outsiders could see properly again, a rather large portion of the floor was gone, and Sil was standing in the middle of the hole. "Better?" she asked the man.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:47 am
Rue crossed his arms then began to chuckle. Amusing, though you are still forcing the energy to form it was a good first try. I must say, you seem to have made many friends throughout out world. Many were greatful that you helped vanquish that threat. Perhaps you even understand what it feels like to be a hero. Then again, there are those that view you as evil. A strong power wielded by someone that doesn't take orders is just as easily turned into a pawn as one that chooses to follow someones will blindly. Your actions are only as wise as he one that guides them. He closed his eyes, "now then, shall I get serious"?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:58 am
"That would be in it's place" Sil said, she called forth her sword, she contained it so that it wouldn't eat anything except what was being touched, except herself of course, Sil stopped time as she could and waited for the initial attack.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:51 pm
Rue stopped for a second as he watched Sil contain the sword. You shouldn't contain the energy that you are using. You stand before a greater magic than your own. Even your best will not be enough, but the victory is not in my defeat. It is in whatever knowledge you take away from this battle. A white light flashed and then a sword appeared in his hand. I'm one of my worlds best sword fighters in addition to one of its strongest magicians. Your a low level demi caster, there hasn't been one in quite awhile. He lept forward into the air slashing downward at Sil. The blade made a rather metalic tune as it cut through the air toward its target.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:10 pm
Sil hit the sword right back, blocking his attack, she unleashed the sword, and they were encased in darkness, to the ones outside the shield, it looked as if they were once again standing still. Sil remembered to take off the "desert" ring she was wearing, this ring was the reason Sil had been able to use spells the last few days as she wasn't used to the high regeneration rate yet, she would occasionally gather more magic than the spell required which usually ended up in a violent end result. She put the ring into her pocket and again felt the now pretty familiar feeling of being in phaze with the world soon she had a little group of clones with her to fight this man. Sil looked at her foe and said "Levels can be deceiving" in a flash she was behind him and attacking his back, she knew he would avoid taking the hit.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:33 am
Rue opened his right hand widely at his side and the darkness shattered like glass. He tossed the blade to the ground then replicated himself just as Sil had done. The clones began acting in a rather organized way as though they were troops under his command. He spun around grabbing ahold of the real Sils wrist as they attempted to hit him in the back. He then twisted it behind there back as he began to speak. I've seen people like you, they have potential but absolutely no focus. You honestly think less than two years of training can make up for the thousands of years training I have. There left hand was ready and waiting for them to try an attack. He seemed to be rather annoyed with Sil at this point. His mind was completely closed off to them as well. It seemed like Rue was matching Sil blow for blow. In reality he was holding back waiting to defeat the portal attack that they thought could fend off all unfriendly spells.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff