Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Caesar moved Amiko by sapphire so he could be with both of them. He laid down so as not to hurt his broken leg. He laid between them feeling his heart break at having to choose who to be with.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:04 pm

*Amiko weakly pushed off the ground. Her rigth shoulder and part of her back were slick with her blood. SHe weakly stumbled towards Saphire.* -weakly- are y- *She body collapsed she wined weakly feeling pain in her shoulder*

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Sapphire pushed her body away from Amiko's, "C-C-Ceasar..." Sapphire said as she started to shake. Sapphire winced as dirt got into the gash on her back.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:08 pm

((I made my excuse we Storm is gone. Now, what about Night...))

Night looked at BlackRain. "Oh..." His eyes turned off him and he looked behind himself. "Shadow! BlackRai-" And he disapeared!

((There we go!))

Shadow whispered in BlackRain's ear. "You think you will save her.. I think you are wrong... she is mine.. and if she doesn't agree to be my mate, I kill her..." And he was gone!

((This is fun!))

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 pm

((Caesar is having a hard choice to make. Poor Caesar))
He licked the dirt out of Sapphire wound gently then began to clean the blood off of Amiko.
((Caesar is gonna be like a vampire liking all that blood lol jk sorry had to say it.))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 pm

*Amikos eyes teared up. She forced her body to shakily stand her eyes showed pain as she stared at Saphire. a few tears fall ans she limped away her body staggered she bearly made it to the mountains base before the pain pushed her to the ground. AMiko howled weakly sended her energy to Saphire healing her wounds. AMikos body collapsed her back bleeding wworse from her moveing*

Amiko Hazitie

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:11 pm

((I am logging off. and I will return in a couple days. P.s. Blackrain must be so angry))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:12 pm

((Bye hun. take care of urself))

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Sapphire seemed to relax, Sapphire eyes turned blue as she saw that Ceasar really loved her. Sapphire got up and walked passed Amiko and Ceasar, she looked at Ceasar and nodded her head showing her thanks. She howled to the moon, then walked into the distance to cry in peace.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:17 pm

((He is fuming! Maybe we should wait to post more till Fawngirl is on. I don't think she will be happy to see how much we posted.))

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:19 pm

((well i just came back from like a week vaca and it has been like 100 pages since last time i posted i am just getting warmed up DON'T STOP PLZ IT IS GETTING GOOD))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:26 pm

((hmph fine we can stop i guess just everyone has to be bak on tomorrow ok...k good nite))

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Caesar kept looking back and forth wondering who to go to. Why couldn't they both go in the same direction? He dicided amiko since she was bleeding,"Amiko don't do this to yourself." Tears began to fall as he spoke.
Blaze was wandering. He was alittle tired but kept going. He wondered where everyone was.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 pm

*Her body bearly lifted with breath* -weakly- u....love her....so y n-not....go to h-her..* Her eye seemed to be distant*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:34 pm

He slowly laid down,"I do but I love you more. There is something about you that I can't live without. Amiko I choose you. I always want to be with you and I never want to leave you!"
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games