Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:52 am
Lloxie
Tolera- WHaaaa? Ish goood. XP

Also, on a side note, there's a thing called sun-tea. On particularly hot summer days, you can make tea outside down here just by setting a big glass container (closed, of course, to avoid bug infestation) out on the sidewalk or patio or whatever, full of water and teabags, and maybe some sugar, if you're so inclined. It takes quite a long while, but it tastes pretty good. =p I should do that again this summer... been ages since I've done it...

Krissim- ! Coolies! Hehe, learn soemthing new every day. =p I maintain the fact: while normally I hate all bugs, mantises are a rare, cool exception. cool

Sun tea was popular in the 90's...........my dad once had a jar like that......wonder what happened to it?

Too much chatting going on. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:14 pm
Lloxie
Tolera- WHaaaa? Ish goood. XP

Also, on a side note, there's a thing called sun-tea. On particularly hot summer days, you can make tea outside down here just by setting a big glass container (closed, of course, to avoid bug infestation) out on the sidewalk or patio or whatever, full of water and teabags, and maybe some sugar, if you're so inclined. It takes quite a long while, but it tastes pretty good. =p I should do that again this summer... been ages since I've done it...

Krissim- ! Coolies! Hehe, learn soemthing new every day. =p I maintain the fact: while normally I hate all bugs, mantises are a rare, cool exception. cool
I don't like sun tea so much. It doesn't have the same taste gonk  

Leyla Giselle

punchIT

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:07 pm
* emocutcutsigh *

I'm so sexuality confused at the mo. I can't tell if I like girls better than boys or not at all. gonk I know I should just wait and whoever I like I like but I'd really like to know.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:13 pm
Sabi.exe
* emocutcutsigh *

I'm so sexuality confused at the mo. I can't tell if I like girls better than boys or not at all. gonk I know I should just wait and whoever I like I like but I'd really like to know.

Dun worry. I've been confused about my sexuality, or lack thereof, for like 5 months. It'll come back to you--maybe look at your swim team in their speedos, that might help. =P Seriously.  

Zella L.

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:22 pm
Sabi.exe
* emocutcutsigh *

It's okay, what is happening is completely normal. Everyone questions their sexuality at some point in their life. I think the best is not to focus on "Do I like girls or boys?" and look for what makes you happy. If you really want to know, then try dating girls and boys surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:22 pm
Meh, thought I wouldnt have to post here, but its sucks knowing you only have a slim chance to be with the one you love.  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:33 pm
*sneaks in*

I have a good thing to say.

I'm going to the Bomb Dog trials on Friday with my dog! YAY!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:29 am
They disabled PM's again, and I have on sitting in my inbox needing to be checked @_@ Perfect timing Gaia  

Af Mas

Shaviv

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:49 pm
Rainey_angel81
The only accent that I really can't stand hearing is a New york and Boston accent

omg lyk i h8 u so muchh

My father's from Boston. And my mother's from Mobile. I guess that balances out in the end?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:33 pm
I'm so happy! My friend is deleting his character and he gave me all of his old sealed letters and a lot of other items that he has gotten over the years  

Rainey_angel81

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:35 pm
Rainey_angel81
I'm so happy! My friend is deleting his character and he gave me all of his old sealed letters and a lot of other items that he has gotten over the years
Hehe, that's awesome. :3 I wish I had a friend who was leaving and would give me a nitemare scarf XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:37 pm
Yeah...I felt bad about asking him for the more expensive things  

Rainey_angel81

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:57 pm
Rainey_angel81
sad I have no conscience. And if someone is leaving, rather get the stuff then them lock down the account and keep it hoarded away  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:07 pm
Tolera
Rainey_angel81
sad I have no conscience. And if someone is leaving, rather get the stuff then them lock down the account and keep it hoarded away
ya... but one valid point is that i would keep the whole account razz some names can have power  

Husqi

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:32 pm
MadMax1.0
Tolera
Rainey_angel81
ya... but one valid point is that i would keep the whole account razz some names can have power
Depending on the name. But I don't think Rainey wanted to keep the account name.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games