Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:21 am
she looks at him, her eyes still a little red "okay.....and what will that do exaclty?" she asked putting her hands on her hips  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:22 am
"One two three, NOW" he said as a blue flame from his phoenix and a huge red and orange flame from himself wipped over and around the sand turning it a shiny clear coulor. " use your fire element."  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:25 am
she shruggs then turns to her side, she points and then a wave of dark red flames shoot out and cover the sand, her hair turns to fire, she stands there, her hair slowly going back to normal  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:37 am
"Stop the flames! " he said stoping him and his Phoenix, the sand was no longer there it had turnened to a buetifull glass covering over ragnos's body. "there now no matter how long we leave him out here he'll still be in an awsome condition, I only wish I could've saved him." Phoenix said indicating Angel to freeze the glass.  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:44 am
she stops then her skin turns to a pale color, her lips a light blue, she takes a deep breath then blows into the wind, it carried a puff of white smoke to the glass and covered it, freezing it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:51 am
the sand had turned completily transparent and ragnos could be seen lying inside the glass tomb. Phoenix burned his name and a few words of sorow into the bark of the oak tree that the tomb lay under. " I only wish I could've saved him...I only wish." He said sheding a few tears.  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:52 am
"its not your fault" she said, her hair turning white from using her ice power, she looks at ragnos, a tear ran down her face, it froze then fell to the floor, shattering  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:53 am
(Vulken was wandering arond the school looking for every one else)  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:53 am
(WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DREAM AVITAR?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:55 am
" We all will miss him...." Phoenix said unvieling his wings again and flying of towards the school.  

Phoenix utashima

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:57 am
Aprilbaby1
"its not your fault" she said, her hair turning white from using her ice power, she looks at ragnos, a tear ran down her face, it froze then fell to the floor, shattering

(Vulken hering the ice breck run in the room)(Vulken) What the heck hapend?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:59 am
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1

she looks at him, another tear running down, freezing and and falling, shattering to the ground "i-im just crying" she whispered (sad song XDDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J09Tlzk1G88 )  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:02 pm
At that very moment a slight sobing came from three dorms down and a blast of fire along with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1

she looks at him, another tear running down, freezing and and falling, shattering to the ground "i-im just crying" she whispered (sad song XDDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J09Tlzk1G88 )

(Vulken spoted ragnos)(vulken and ghostey begin to cry)(vulken if .... only i could of helped him.... if only.....  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games