Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 859 860 861 862 863 864 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:41 pm
I had a really nice birthday "weekend" (in quotes since it's only Saturday whee ). I made a Livejournal post all about it. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:27 pm
I'm pissed with the mother of the children I nanny. Now, I know she lost her job...but she and her husband still have plenty of money, and insurance. But when she gets a sinus infection she chooses to just lie in bed all weekend instead of go to the doctor. So, her younger son catches it and turns it into a BAD ear infection. She notices when his ear starts leaking crap. But why pay extra to go to an emergency clinic? Make an appointment for the next day. Meanwhile, I catch it from him as a sinus infection. I shall now suffer and spread it around since I have no insurance.
The worse part is that the kid as tubes in his ears because he's had so many ear infections already. After the surgery, she never took him to his follow ups (but don't tell her husband!) and now they want to redo it. Furthermore, the most recent ear infection could cause hearing loss.
Yet she has the nerve to b***h about them wanting to do another surgery.

IT'S HER FAULT!!

She's so cheap she'd essentially cause her son to lose some hearing. Nice.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Josie Mir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:40 am
Wow, sounds like someone needed to have her tubes tied and her brain jump-started a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:43 pm
shoki_de_nai
I'm pissed with the mother of the children I nanny. Now, I know she lost her job...but she and her husband still have plenty of money, and insurance. But when she gets a sinus infection she chooses to just lie in bed all weekend instead of go to the doctor. So, her younger son catches it and turns it into a BAD ear infection. She notices when his ear starts leaking crap. But why pay extra to go to an emergency clinic? Make an appointment for the next day. Meanwhile, I catch it from him as a sinus infection. I shall now suffer and spread it around since I have no insurance.
The worse part is that the kid as tubes in his ears because he's had so many ear infections already. After the surgery, she never took him to his follow ups (but don't tell her husband!) and now they want to redo it. Furthermore, the most recent ear infection could cause hearing loss.
Yet she has the nerve to b***h about them wanting to do another surgery.

IT'S HER FAULT!!

She's so cheap she'd essentially cause her son to lose some hearing. Nice.

just report her to child services. Even though she is caring for him, she is deliberately withholding essential care.  

Rainey_angel81

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:55 pm
Rainey_angel81

just report her to child services. Even though she is caring for him, she is deliberately withholding essential care.

I seriously doubt it will go anywhere. I'd lose my job and nothing would change. Lose-lose situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:24 am
Diana Aries
Well, that become a disaster a lot faster than I expected.
Huh?  

Red August

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:38 pm
School starts tomorrow.... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:23 pm
Well, I was in for a nice little surprise when I came back from my trip.

Over the weekend I had deleted a antivirus software program that is basically just fluff taking up space on my harddrive. I come back, hook up my laptop, and now my campus internet won't allow me on without the antivirus software. I try uploading it, but it says that it can't connect to the server because my access is restricted. Now, how am I going to get online so I can download the befrigged software if it won't even let me do it? And why should I have the stupid software on my computer in the first place? I already have AVG, which is a hundred times better than any piece-of-crap software the college is using currently. That should be more than enough for the college, but no, it's not, and now I have to wait three days to get my internet turned back on. This is bullshit.

Now if I want to get on FA or watch Youtube I'll have to do it in the library, which is no fun at all. =_= This blows.  

FogSage

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:25 pm
FogSage
Well, I was in for a nice little surprise when I came back from my trip.

Over the weekend I had deleted a antivirus software program that is basically just fluff taking up space on my harddrive. I come back, hook up my laptop, and now my campus internet won't allow me on without the antivirus software. I try uploading it, but it says that it can't connect to the server because my access is restricted. Now, how am I going to get online so I can download the befrigged software if it won't even let me do it? And why should I have the stupid software on my computer in the first place? I already have AVG, which is a hundred times better than any piece-of-crap software the college is using currently. That should be more than enough for the college, but no, it's not, and now I have to wait three days to get my internet turned back on. This is bullshit.

Now if I want to get on FA or watch Youtube I'll have to do it in the library, which is no fun at all. =_= This blows.

Contact the university's network support people and explain (calmly! have a drink before you phone, if necessary) what happened, and what can you do. They'll probably be glad to help. If someone says "Sorry, you're SOL", ask to speak to their supervisor.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:36 pm
Another notable celebrity died. Don LaFontane, the movie voice over guy died today. I can't imagine living "In a world without the guy that does those amazing movie trailer voice overs". Who's gonna take over? sad  

Afina Maslow

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:07 pm
Afina Maslow
Another notable celebrity died. Don LaFontane, the movie voice over guy died today. I can't imagine living "In a world without the guy that does those amazing movie trailer voice overs". Who's gonna take over? sad

Snap.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:30 pm

So yesterday was Sabastian's and my 3rd Anniversary. smile

We got up early and headed out for breakfast at Shoney's, and then went to the Zoo. After much starring at the big kitties we eventually headed to lunch at Steak n Shake where we got some of their excellent milkshakes. Heading home again for some rest and casual time, we spent time just being together until almost seven when we headed out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's.

For lack of fancy restaurants in the area, we usually use Ruby Tuesday's for dinner for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasioning... and we've always had good service there.

Last night's dinner was a bit of a disaster however.

We placed our orders and when they finally arrived, mine was perfect but Sabby's was... well, it would have had to be on the burner for another 20 minutes to even be called Rare. o.O Needless to say, it was bleeding all over the place and got sent back. The waiter, who was actually a rather nice fellow, apologized for it and said that he had asked for them to be cooked the same, and didn't know what happened.
I waited, picking at some fries, and eventually they sent out another order. This one was scorched almost black on the outside, but just to be sure Sabby quickly cut into it only to find the same bright pink inside with a river of blood flowing out. It basically looked like they tried to rush it by throwing it into the fire, but didn't actually cook it through at all. This time the waiter sent the manager over to us. She apologized for the issue and said she's remove the order from the bill so that we'd not be changed, and that they'd get a correct order out as soon as they could. She then went off to b***h at the cooks.
We waited... and eventually I went ahead and hesitantly ate my food, cold as it already was, and then we waited some more. The waiter stopped by for a second to drop the check, and sure enough we weren't charged for Sabby's order... but then again, he's still never gotten it. I called the manager back over and complained.
Basically there had been a miscommunication and they never prepared a third order... I suppose they figured it was more romantic to go out for a dinner for two together and only feed one person. Needless to say, the manager wasn't happy about the mix-up, and the entire dinner was comped. Eventually Sabby got his meal, and I got a free Daiquiri you drink while he ate. It was huge, and highly alcoholic, and as cold as it was it more than kept me busy while he ate his dinner.

Yeah, the entire dinner ended up being free... but we were in there for two hours. :p They also had the AC up so high that I had to go outside for a few minutes at one point to get warm again.

Stuffed and tired, we came home again. After a bit Sabby asked me to put on some cloths and step outside with him for a few minutes. After we headed out and towards a little wooded area nearby, I was thinking "Yay, outdoor sex!" but instead he pulled me aside to talk. There we stood, under the trees and stars with next to no lighting, and Sabby told me that after three years of being together and through the good and bad times, and after his business trip away from me for a month and everything else we'd been through, he decided that he didn't want to just be mates anymore... he didn't want to date and be together as we had been... and then he dropped to one knee and pulled out a ring box and opened it, revealing a twenty diamond (19 round diamonds and a large Marquise center stone) wedding ring set. He proposed, and of course I said YES. smile

Much cuddling was had and just holding each other out there in perfect serenity, and then we slowly walked back towards home and to where I could get enough light to see just how beautiful the rings were.

Unlike how some folks traditionally use a bridal ring set, Sabby promised me that these were both for me, now, and that the actual wedding rings would be even more spectacular when the time came. smile Now we just have to work on getting to Massachusetts where we can actually get married... since the majority of this country is still so backward and idiotic when it comes to such things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pretty no? I'll just be wearing the band for normal daily wear and saving the fancier one for special occasions. smile

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

sdsythe01

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:56 pm
J, isn't Cali still allowing marriages? My Uncle Todd got married there to my Uncle James. They now live there happily with their little 8 year old boy. If you live closer to Cali then that might be a better idea or even Canada ^^'' Me and my hubby are trying to find a way to get married but we can't do to the fact that i can not support us without his SSI check. I'm so happy for you though :3 I love hearing about how people get proposed to >^^<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:03 pm
Awwww~, congratulations, J! heart  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:59 pm
Congrats J! =3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 859 860 861 862 863 864 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games