Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 860 861 862 863 864 865 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:52 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
"really? i dont remenber you during the outbreak were we killed everyone"

*memories come back*
oh jeez!
yes i WAS here! i was killed!
"it was i, vlad, ed or damian?" ((the flashback was on the 18th century not the 20th))

((and i have a plan to fix that! XD ninja ))
.....i couldnt tell...i don't think i saw anything.....
*leans against the wall*
ow, my head......
*lowers head for a second before suddenly gasping and sprinting down the hallway again*
hedge followed calm but at the same speed ((never try to outrun an hedgehog lesser-chimera))

((lmao))
*june followed the hallways according to her memory, once or twice she was lost a deadend, but kept running around until she approached the only closed door. it was covered in blood. she hesitated to open it*
"isint that the breeding room?" aside from the door there was an sign: sala del nacimento/sala de nacimento/breeding room "yep"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:54 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
"it was i, vlad, ed or damian?" ((the flashback was on the 18th century not the 20th))

*leans against the wall*
ow, my head......
*lowers head for a second before suddenly gasping and sprinting down the hallway again*
hedge followed calm but at the same speed ((never try to outrun an hedgehog lesser-chimera))

((lmao))
*june followed the hallways according to her memory, once or twice she was lost a deadend, but kept running around until she approached the only closed door. it was covered in blood. she hesitated to open it*
"isint that the breeding room?" aside from the door there was an sign: sala del nacimento/sala de nacimento/breeding room "yep"

*june put her hand over her mouth*
...yup...
*she opened the door, immediately looking away when the room was visible, but walked in. june coughed from the scent of decrepid things*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:56 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

*leans against the wall*
ow, my head......

((lmao))

...yup...
*she opened the door, immediately looking away when the room was visible, but walked in. june coughed from the scent of decrepid things*
"did the place were i was born smalled that bad?" he walked in and "............................................oh crap" there was an huge casulum glowing blue and red by the end of the room "damian II"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:59 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

((lmao))

...yup...
"did the place were i was born smalled that bad?" he walked in and "............................................oh crap" there was an huge casulum glowing blue and red by the end of the room "damian II"

*june's eye drifted toward the other corner in the room. a chair with loosened straps was there, with a table next to it. the table had scientific utensilds and vials. she walked over to it and held her head. she was gettinga headache. visions flashed through her mind and she fell to her knees and teared up*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:02 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

((lmao))

...yup...

*june's eye drifted toward the other corner in the room. a chair with loosened straps was there, with a table next to it. the table had scientific utensilds and vials. she walked over to it and held her head. she was gettinga headache. visions flashed through her mind and she fell to her knees and teared up*
hedge looked around and vlad entered the room "today?" "yhea" the casulum ((or egg))stoped glowing and an coal black hand sprouted from it, by the middle it apeared there were blue tiger stripes, ed entered the room "damian III!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:05 pm
*june grabbed one of her swords, and stabbed it into the metal chair. the sword went through it easily. she stood up weakly, and looked at the table. seeing what was on it and looking disgusted, hse knocked it ove,r the little chimes of the metal tools hitting the floor she ignored.*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 pm
((need i to remind you that is NOT an caravan lab?))the egg opene completelly the figure, pitch black skin and silver hair with blue tattoes walked out of it, it couuld be felt that the temperature in the room increased dramatically, only to lower at an equally strong rate  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:12 pm
notingles
((need i to remind you that is NOT an caravan lab?))the egg opene completelly the figure, pitch black skin and silver hair with blue tattoes walked out of it, it couuld be felt that the temperature in the room increased dramatically, only to lower at an equally strong rate

((and need i remind you you don't know my WHOLE past? twisted im working what i can.))
...dammit....i hope they don't do it again!
*june turned around and faced them when the temperature rose, walking over and watching in curiosity. she wiped away her tears*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:15 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles

((and need i remind you you don't know my WHOLE past? twisted im working what i can.))
*june turned around and faced them when the temperature rose, walking over and watching in curiosity. she wiped away her tears*
((and that ed and bros were there BEFORE your transformation? pirate )) "hello you three" the dark figure said, his skin changing to an gholstly white, the temperature rised "damian third..." ed said riping off the wall an iron pipe  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:16 pm
-sev is alone, sitting in the park, whispering to himself, repeating everything he hears in his mind, a flashback from the war was playing through his head-.........cover the forward unit, dont let anything thr- he winces, nearly falling from the tree- commander? commander? -his voice was calm, his skin pale, his mind ripping apart at the thoughts of the war-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:18 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

((and that ed and bros were there BEFORE your transformation? pirate )) "hello you three" the dark figure said, his skin changing to an gholstly white, the temperature rised "damian third..." ed said riping off the wall an iron pipe

((did i SAY it was about my transformation?! razz ))
...who?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:21 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-sev is alone, sitting in the park, whispering to himself, repeating everything he hears in his mind, a flashback from the war was playing through his head-.........cover the forward unit, dont let anything thr- he winces, nearly falling from the tree- commander? commander? -his voice was calm, his skin pale, his mind ripping apart at the thoughts of the war-

(hope u dont mind, this is how he spends his freetime)
-he sat, leaning against the tree, tears in his eyes- keep moving, dont stand still or were all dead!....no, keep moving, do sto-......s**t-in the flashback, his entire squad was either dead, or scattered over the captial city-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:22 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

...who?
((why else would you be angry at defensless lab tolls? ´o.o`))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:22 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

...who?
((why else would you be angry at defensless lab tolls? ´o.o`))

(( you'll see twisted ))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:25 pm
RCT-1107 sev
RCT-1107 sev

(hope u dont mind, this is how he spends his freetime)
-he sat, leaning against the tree, tears in his eyes- keep moving, dont stand still or were all dead!....no, keep moving, do sto-......s**t-in the flashback, his entire squad was either dead, or scattered over the captial city-
((not at all... and back at the lab)) "damian... lets just say i got my reasons to hate this guy" ed says lounging at him ((2 minutes timeskip so sev may join us)) they were fighting on an entrance near the city, damian launches an fire burst that opens an hole on the celling that leaded to the park blastting ed alongside it, but ed got nothing more in that explosion that a few cuts and burn marks  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 860 861 862 863 864 865 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games