Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 860 861 862 863 864 865 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:24 pm
Mega Mullet
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix ran over vulken and asked what was going on.

(Vulken Passes out from the pain)
she picks him up and places him in the cave, she watches over everyone while looking around  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him, another tear running down, freezing and and falling, shattering to the ground "i-im just crying" she whispered (sad song XDDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J09Tlzk1G88 )

(Vulken spoted ragnos)(vulken and ghostey begin to cry)(vulken if .... only i could of helped him.... if only.....
she sighs and turns back to normal, she walks down to the forest where john was with kenji, she kisses john on the cheek "im sorry john" she whispered

(Vulken sudenly had a flash back he fell to the floor skwerming in pain) (Vulkens step dad) You good for nuthing slob you were always usless(vulken) No stop sory...no*sob*...pleas no...
she hears him and clones herself, she picks up john and walks with kenji to a cave, she lays john down and watches over him

she runs back to the school and sees him "whats the matter?" she asked

(Ghosty) Vulken snap out of it)(Vulken comes to his sinses)What.... hapend to me?  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:25 pm
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him, another tear running down, freezing and and falling, shattering to the ground "i-im just crying" she whispered (sad song XDDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J09Tlzk1G88 )

(Vulken spoted ragnos)(vulken and ghostey begin to cry)(vulken if .... only i could of helped him.... if only.....
she sighs and turns back to normal, she walks down to the forest where john was with kenji, she kisses john on the cheek "im sorry john" she whispered

(Vulken sudenly had a flash back he fell to the floor skwerming in pain) (Vulkens step dad) You good for nuthing slob you were always usless(vulken) No stop sory...no*sob*...pleas no...
she hears him and clones herself, she picks up john and walks with kenji to a cave, she lays john down and watches over him

(Ghosty) Vulken snap out of it)(Vulken comes to his sinses)What.... hapend to me?

marka finds him and said "it looks like valak found what you are afraid of"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:27 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1

how... did *gasp* he know....  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:28 pm
Mega Mullet
The-Dark-Rider
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1

how... did *gasp* he know....

thats right  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:28 pm
A spectral elf looked up at the huge school. Her name was harmony. Harmony walked up the long walk and entered the school. She got her room key thing and made her way to dorm 27. She entered, closing the door behind her.  

Lover of Roleplay

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:32 pm
NEW STUDENT

You are here to either a) learn what creature you are, or b) practice your element. In this letter a map is included, to help you around the school. Depending on your skill level, you may be here for but a few months, or many, many years. Until you have mastered your element, this will be your dorm, dorm number 27. Try to make friends, and not enemies. You never know how long you'll be staying.
SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:33 pm
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" Phoenix said pushing the blade of his sword farther into the demons neck.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:36 pm
Phoenix utashima
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" Phoenix said pushing the blade of his sword farther into the demons neck.

"valak isent dead....and hes building somthing everybodys afraid of"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:36 pm
July 23rd, Year 1 of School

Dear Journal,
This is my first day at my new school. I know that I am a spectral elf, but know very little of my element, fire. I hope to learn more. My dorm is number 27. I haven't met anyone yet. I will probably be staying here for a long time. This is my first entry, and I expect things to change a lot in the near future.
-Harmony  

Lover of Roleplay

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:37 pm
Harmony left her dorm, left the school. She found a battle going on. She snapped her fingers, a little flare coming up. The spark wasn't much, but it was a start. Her first fire magic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:38 pm
Phoenix knowing he had heard that name in his realm stabed the demon straight through the throat then started crying in anger and sadness.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:39 pm
marka walks down he path ragnos walked  
Harmony snapped her fingers again, watching the little flare come up and disappear into the air. She snapped her fingers harder, but the same little flare came up.  

Lover of Roleplay

Aprilbaby1

she stood up, she casted a protection spell and looks at everyone "burn" she said waveing her hand and a wave of fire comes out and wrap around the demon, she looks at him "this cant be, i thought Valak was dead..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 860 861 862 863 864 865 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games