Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 860 861 862 863 864 865 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:59 pm
Wow, nice rings. Congratulations to both of ya. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:36 pm
Mega grats!!! biggrin  

Forcive Habit

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:36 am
Congrats to getting engaged..... so who's wearing the dress to the wedding? *is shot*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:48 am
Crenn
Congrats to getting engaged..... so who's wearing the dress to the wedding? *is shot*

Hum... well I'm the only one who's ever dressed in drag, and I do have the body for it, but despite Sabby being the one to propose, I'm the dom/top in the relationship and he's a strict sub/bottom... so no idea. lol
More than likely it'll be me in a purple suit and him in a blue one. wink

Thank you all for the wellwishes. 3nodding

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:05 am
Quite a few furries seem to be tying the knot right now. Is there something in the water? Where is it, and how can I get some? gonk
I've been with my b/f almost five years and he still wants to wait till we get married, cause I'm not the greatest housekeeper and I'm a horrible cook sad  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:07 am
Congrats J!  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:35 pm
Congratulations J.! And that is a beautiful ring set  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:08 pm
*cough* 'grats, whatever.

Today was probably one of the worst days I've worked in a long time. I'm seriously thinking of calling in tomorrow because I am just exhausted. I had a decent amount of sleep last night, but I've had one day off since August 22nd, and almost all of the shifts I've worked since then have been full, 8 hour shifts, so I'm seriously dragging a** when it comes to trying to make it through the day. To make matters worse, we're horribly understaffed right now, and today was where it reached a terrible low. At one point, they wanted me to cover all calls for grocery, health and beauty, automotive, pets, stationary, small appliances, hardware, home furnishing, domestics, sporting goods, toys, entertainment and electronics all by myself. I wish I were exaggerating. Not to mention the fact that my supervisors all were on my case for one thing or another, and I had they wanted me to stay later to help with Starbucks because their closer called in. No thanks, they scheduled me for 40 this week, they're getting 40 hours out of me, no more. I have a 4 day weekend coming up at least, and I really really need it.  

Afina Maslow

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:36 pm
My b/f needs to desperately find a new job. :/ His boss is horrible.

His job is working at a truck wash, where they hose down semis, clean them, change the oil, etc. Part of their job is going down to this giant area in the ground that they call "the pit" and digging up bucket after bucket of cow s**t and mud once a week that they clean off the semi's.

His boss made them all do something that isn't a part of their jobs late last week and early this week. He made them clean out the truck scales. It isn't their job to do it, the boss is supposed to hire some other guys to come lift the scale and clean it. My b/f didn't come home till two hours after he normally gets off last night.

I'm honestly getting fed up with it, and even though I have a horrible anxiety disorder, I am going to apply for a job in the next town over so we can move over there and he can get a better job.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:49 pm
Afina Maslow

Ha!
Thank you.

As for the work s**t... Do you feel like you can't find a better job? If I was in your situation I'd be putting in apps everywhere I could.  

Red August

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:59 pm
demonically_innocent
J, isn't Cali still allowing marriages? My Uncle Todd got married there to my Uncle James. They now live there happily with their little 8 year old boy. If you live closer to Cali then that might be a better idea or even Canada ^^'' Me and my hubby are trying to find a way to get married but we can't do to the fact that i can not support us without his SSI check. I'm so happy for you though :3 I love hearing about how people get proposed to >^^<

I wouldn't recommend California just yet. Last I heard, it's going to be put to vote -again-. rolleyes While it has been said that a just barely majority are for same sex, it has yet to be seen if that majority will actually vote. Really shouldn't be put to vote in the first place. There might as well put on the ballot some law to revoke rights for other minorities. (But no, that's wrong..gay's are okay to do that to though because they're different kind of different.)

Anyway, J, that was a really sweet story. ...Yeah, the dinner was bad, but it was still sounds like a wonderful evening... And hey, a terrible evenings before proposals seems to be the norm. razz On the plus side, you'll both remember it for a long time.

...also, isn't rare steak supposed to have blood in it? ...It's partly why I never ordered that. >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 pm
Red August
Afina Maslow

Ha!
Thank you.

As for the work s**t... Do you feel like you can't find a better job? If I was in your situation I'd be putting in apps everywhere I could.

I'm actually starting a new job next week and cutting back on my hours at Target until I know this new job is gonna work out for me for sure.  

Afina Maslow

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:41 pm
Garek Maxwell
demonically_innocent
J, isn't Cali still allowing marriages? My Uncle Todd got married there to my Uncle James. They now live there happily with their little 8 year old boy. If you live closer to Cali then that might be a better idea or even Canada ^^'' Me and my hubby are trying to find a way to get married but we can't do to the fact that i can not support us without his SSI check. I'm so happy for you though :3 I love hearing about how people get proposed to >^^<

I wouldn't recommend California just yet. Last I heard, it's going to be put to vote -again-. rolleyes While it has been said that a just barely majority are for same sex, it has yet to be seen if that majority will actually vote. Really shouldn't be put to vote in the first place. There might as well put on the ballot some law to revoke rights for other minorities. (But no, that's wrong..gay's are okay to do that to though because they're different kind of different.)

Anyway, J, that was a really sweet story. ...Yeah, the dinner was bad, but it was still sounds like a wonderful evening... And hey, a terrible evenings before proposals seems to be the norm. razz On the plus side, you'll both remember it for a long time.

...also, isn't rare steak supposed to have blood in it? ...It's partly why I never ordered that. >.>

Cali is warm and near the ocean, and from what I hear it's similar to Florida in the humidity and excessive insect population. I've spent a lot of time in Florida, and I don't care for it at all. I've heard Cali is very similar, hence my hesitance to look in that direction.
I lived in Massachusetts for several years before coming down south to Tennessee. I didn't much care for the cold weather, but the people were of a more tolerable class and the area was beautiful. The rock beaches are stunning, and there is just so much that's offered there in the area, including gay marriage. I never expected to want to return there, but I've been down here in the south in Tennessee for long enough for me to want to run as far north as possible. wink

Yea, our third anniversary will most certainly be the most memorable of them all. xd

Yea, rare meat is usually bloody... which is why we always order well-done, but this was so bloody I was expecting it to try and run away when Sabby came at it with the knife. It was so far from well-done that it was disturbing.

Again, Thank you all for the wellwishes. heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:16 am
Afina Maslow
Red August
Afina Maslow

Ha!
Thank you.

I'm actually starting a new job next week and cutting back on my hours at Target until I know this new job is gonna work out for me for sure.
Well good.

And ******** Target dude. I only ever hear s**t stories about that place. I work at FedEx Kinko's (now called FedEx Office) and I ******** LOVE it. Yeah, I get some shitty customers and yeah, we do have our busy days in which I run around like a chicken with its head cut off, but the management is usually really cool and down-to-earth and you actually see the results of your actions when you complete a job.

Plus, the benefits are great (for full-time anyway. I think part-time (like me) only gets ½ of the regular benefits) and it's rated as one of Fortune 500's top 100 companies to work for.

I know I sound like a cheesy flyer that someone sticks under your windshield wiper but I do love my job.  

Red August

Red August

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:33 am
I just learned that there's a band called August Burns Red...

...And they're a Christian band sad

Lame.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 860 861 862 863 864 865 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games