Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:38 pm
busos_gurl
*Sarah finnaly finds Ryoji* There you are...

Ryoji: *looks at sarah a little shaken* eh...hey...um...yeah, Von just took Izara to a cemetery and resurrected his little sister, Hita....can u give me a minute? *turns to the wall and twitches and thinks it over*
ok im good  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:39 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: *picks hita up* here we go. *jumps down from tree* so, we're down now...
~.....~
yuuta: *stares at kat* ask away...

Hita: *eyes are clamped shut* hm? *opens one eye* oh....um....ok  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:41 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: *picks hita up* here we go. *jumps down from tree* so, we're down now...
~.....~
yuuta: *stares at kat* ask away...

*Sad smile* Please promise youll tell the truth *Grabs both his hands and looks up at him*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:42 pm
sora: *sets hita down* yeah...
raven: *calls down* hey sora! you better get up here! its shouta, he's coming!
sora: gah! *looks at hita* nice meeting you hita. bye! *climbs back up the tree*  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:43 pm
yuuta: i promise i'll tell the truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:44 pm
Hita: *smiles and waves* thanks......*walks off* oh....that was stupid! i hate that im scared of hieghts....i seem so pathetic....*sighs* well....im still hungry....  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:44 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Ryoji: *looks at sarah a little shaken* eh...hey...um...yeah, Von just took Izara to a cemetery and resurrected his little sister, Hita....can u give me a minute? *turns to the wall and twitches and thinks it over*
ok im good

*Looks at him* Ya i know Kat just met her i can feel it she seems nice enough maby a bit scared of hights but uh no brain eating activit going on and i think she and Kat will get along great but *Sits next to him and grabs his hand* How are you taking all this?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:45 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
(will someone please give me a ten secend recap on what is going on)

(Uhhhh uhhhhh uhhhhhh not sure for once lol)

(well....okay than...thanks)
Tora is walking around the school reading her new novel and avoiding evvery thing that can cause her to trip. Shirotora is on her head as a tger cub looking around relaxed.

*Danny pops in* Hi Tora!!!

Tora side spins around Danny as Shirotora jumps off and she hits the wall and falls back words to the ground and drops her book. Shirotora lands on the ground and runs off. Tora rubs her head than stands up while grabing her book. "hey, do i know you?"  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:46 pm
Misuzu0614
yuuta: i promise i'll tell the truth.

*Smiles* If given a choice would you pick me over the other girl you like?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:46 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

ok im good

*Looks at him* Ya i know Kat just met her i can feel it she seems nice enough maby a bit scared of hights but uh no brain eating activit going on and i think she and Kat will get along great but *Sits next to him and grabs his hand* How are you taking all this?

Ryoji: *seems calm except that his right eye is twitching* oh...well havent seen her since, my sisters and i were followed by the thing that killed out parents...and then it killed Von's mom and dad...and Hita....so you would imagine...that im a bit tense at the moment...  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:49 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

Tora is walking around the school reading her new novel and avoiding evvery thing that can cause her to trip. Shirotora is on her head as a tger cub looking around relaxed.

Tora side spins around Danny as Shirotora jumps off and she hits the wall and falls back words to the ground and drops her book. Shirotora lands on the ground and runs off. Tora rubs her head than stands up while grabing her book. "hey, do i know you?"

*Smiles* Oh im sorry im Danny Blairs friekishly tall brother and im Akey fiance  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:50 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

ok im good

Ryoji: *seems calm except that his right eye is twitching* oh...well havent seen her since, my sisters and i were followed by the thing that killed out parents...and then it killed Von's mom and dad...and Hita....so you would imagine...that im a bit tense at the moment...

*Nods* Do you want me to go? *Starts to get up*  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:50 pm
yuuta: *thinks* i choose you over mitsuki. i've caused her too much trouble. and i found out that i like you more than her. she's just like a sister to me now. *smiles* and thats the truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:51 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita: *smiles and waves* thanks......*walks off* oh....that was stupid! i hate that im scared of hieghts....i seem so pathetic....*sighs* well....im still hungry....

Hita: *smiles* well i guess if i cant find any food....that i'll just have to go hunting....*raises her finger to her mouth in thought* hm....i wonder if i can shapeshift correctly yet? oh well. *turns into a silver wolf* *grunts in satifaction then runs off to go eat some kind of small animal*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:52 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

*Smiles* Oh im sorry im Danny Blairs friekishly tall brother and im Akey fiance

"....wait...never mind" Tora says marking her spot in her book. "so, your engadged?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games