Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
RCT-1107 sev
-sev is alone, sitting in the park, whispering to himself, repeating everything he hears in his mind, a flashback from the war was playing through his head-.........cover the forward unit, dont let anything thr- he winces, nearly falling from the tree- commander? commander? -his voice was calm, his skin pale, his mind ripping apart at the thoughts of the war-

(hope u dont mind, this is how he spends his freetime)
-he sat, leaning against the tree, tears in his eyes- keep moving, dont stand still or were all dead!....no, keep moving, do sto-......s**t-in the flashback, his entire squad was either dead, or scattered over the captial city-
((not at all... and back at the lab)) "damian... lets just say i got my reasons to hate this guy" ed says lounging at him ((2 minutes timeskip so sev may join us)) they were fighting on an entrance near the city, damian launches an fire burst that opens an hole on the celling that leaded to the park blastting ed alongside it, but ed got nothing more in that explosion that a few cuts and burn marks

-sev snapped back to his senses when he heard the explosion, and ran out to find ed-....ed?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
RCT-1107 sev
-sev is alone, sitting in the park, whispering to himself, repeating everything he hears in his mind, a flashback from the war was playing through his head-.........cover the forward unit, dont let anything thr- he winces, nearly falling from the tree- commander? commander? -his voice was calm, his skin pale, his mind ripping apart at the thoughts of the war-

-he sat, leaning against the tree, tears in his eyes- keep moving, dont stand still or were all dead!....no, keep moving, do sto-......s**t-in the flashback, his entire squad was either dead, or scattered over the captial city-
((not at all... and back at the lab)) "damian... lets just say i got my reasons to hate this guy" ed says lounging at him ((2 minutes timeskip so sev may join us)) they were fighting on an entrance near the city, damian launches an fire burst that opens an hole on the celling that leaded to the park blastting ed alongside it, but ed got nothing more in that explosion that a few cuts and burn marks

*june stood in confusion and shock for a moment before wall-skipping up to where they were. she stood between them before ducking to dodge an attack*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:32 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
RCT-1107 sev

*june stood in confusion and shock for a moment before wall-skipping up to where they were. she stood between them before ducking to dodge an attack*
damian III puts his both hads ont the ground, one side made an fire line while the other made many spikes of ice burst out of the ground, ed dodges but the ice makes an small scratch on his left leg "ice? so your resurection gave you this new power... sev?" ed asks hearing sev "correct" damian answers, his sking going pitch black again, the very air around him started to get colder  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:33 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
RCT-1107 sev

damian III puts his both hads ont the ground, one side made an fire line while the other made many spikes of ice burst out of the ground, ed dodges but the ice makes an small scratch on his left leg "ice? so your resurection gave you this new power... sev?" ed asks hearing sev "correct" damian answers, his sking going pitch black again, the very air around him started to get colder
-sev smirked, and looked at the figure-...damion, was it........? ed....do you need help?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:34 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
RCT-1107 sev

*june coughed, jumping over the ice line and towards damien. she stood a few feet away, tipping her head*
...why are you attacking him?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:38 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
RCT-1107 sev

-sev smirked, and looked at the figure-...damion, was it........? ed....do you need help?
"i'd say..." an thin and long ice sword started forming on damian's hand "yes... lots of it" he turned to june "becalse he is the resurrection of the guy tring to kill me and my brothers... and when i say that is just a new body, no new memories or nothing, just more power" damian still far away made an downwad slicing motion, the sword easely cuted the ground it touched and everything in a 10 feet radious foward in a cone form started freezing very fastly, ed dodged fastly, but the cone continued to sev's tree  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:40 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

"i'd say..." an thin and long ice sword started forming on damian's hand "yes... lots of it" he turned to june "becalse he is the resurrection of the guy tring to kill me and my brothers... and when i say that is just a new body, no new memories or nothing, just more power" damian still far away made an downwad slicing motion, the sword easely cuted the ground it touched and everything in a 10 feet radious foward in a cone form started freezing very fastly, ed dodged fastly, but the cone continued to sev's tree

*june was caught in the cone, and was shocked*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:41 pm
-the tree iced over, sev still sitting comfortable on the branch, suddenly, the sound of water dripping could be heard as the ice began to melt, first off his arm, then entire body, his body was charred, a bright red light coming from the cracks in the skin-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:44 pm
"cold wont work will it?" damian asked as his own skin became bright white, the tattos becoming red and the sword melting, becoming of what seemed an bright white fire, he disapeared for an split second reapearing before sev waving his sword sideways  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:45 pm
mary(was in lake now in tree) turned in her sleep  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 pm
notingles
"cold wont work will it?" damian asked as his own skin became bright white, the tattos becoming red and the sword melting, becoming of what seemed an bright white fire, he disapeared for an split second reapearing before sev waving his sword sideways

-sec chuckled- you think your fast.....but im so much- he didnt finish the sentance, as he disappeared, appearing next to june-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:48 pm
*june tensed her muscles*

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:49 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

-sec chuckled- you think your fast.....but im so much- he didnt finish the sentance, as he disappeared, appearing next to june-
"i adimit i'm not as fast as ed or his brother hedge... but i dont need to" he says fliping in the air sending an fire cresent towards sev and june, then another one towards ed, that dodged, but the heat itself eaven from afar nearly melted his shoes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:50 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

"i adimit i'm not as fast as ed or his brother hedge... but i dont need to" he says fliping in the air sending an fire cresent towards sev and june, then another one towards ed, that dodged, but the heat itself eaven from afar nearly melted his shoes

-he leaped to one side, pushing june out of the way as well- if its a FIREfight you want, its a firefight you'll get!!!-he snapped his fingers, which sent fireballs soaring twords damian-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:53 pm
*june unfroze, having been melted from the hot fire. she stood up, slightly wet from the melted ice, and looked at the fire crecent now burning the grass. sprinting around it, she pulled out her whip and attacked damien*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games