Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rydian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:52 am
Lloxie
*smiles a little and scritches behind the ear lightly*

I'd talk with ya on MSN, but I dun feel like using a chat thing right now. I've just started coming down off a sugar high and don't need all the other people on my buddy list PMing me at once. x-x;; But do feel free to PM me if ya want. ^.^

I need sugar right now... or somebody to cuddle, I've got my stuffed tiger here. sweatdrop
Sugar sounds like fun, it'll get my mind off everything for a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:52 am
~wanders back in~ oo... that alot of stuff ive missed.... ~yawnz~ still sleepy tho  

Zanzarus

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:53 am
Oh, come on, nothing wrong with a drink now and then. You just have to be sure not to have enough to get you stupid, or to interact with any drugs you have in your system.

I can understand abstaining from it out of choice, but not out of fear of some evil in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:54 am
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
*smiles a little and scritches behind the ear lightly*

I'd talk with ya on MSN, but I dun feel like using a chat thing right now. I've just started coming down off a sugar high and don't need all the other people on my buddy list PMing me at once. x-x;; But do feel free to PM me if ya want. ^.^

I need sugar right now... or somebody to cuddle, I've got my stuffed tiger here. sweatdrop
Sugar sounds like fun, it'll get my mind off everything for a little.

Ai, sugar highs are great for improving your mood so long as you dun mind the afteraffects. xP Cuddling is good too, hehe. ^^ *huggles*  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:55 am
Audi Kitty
~wanders back in~ oo... that alot of stuff ive missed.... ~yawnz~ still sleepy tho

Hiyo Audi. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:56 am
I wish I were closer to some fellow furs. That is, fellow furs with whom I could coexist peacefully.  

Shaviv

Zanzarus

Lloxie
Audi Kitty

Hiyo Audi. ^.^

hey hey. i see someones been having a bad day, is he gonna be ok?  
Lloxie
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

Eh, I don't smoke or drink, got enough s**t in my life without it.

I've just got a few relaxing instrumentals going, mostly piano.

<

Stupid tortilla shells sticking together. =>.<= Damnit, this foxie needs food!  

Rydian

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:59 am
Shaviv
Oh, come on, nothing wrong with a drink now and then. You just have to be sure not to have enough to get you stupid, or to interact with any drugs you have in your system.

I can understand abstaining from it out of choice, but not out of fear of some evil in it.

There's nothing wrong with alcohol in moderation, no. Trouble is, a lot of people can't just take it in moderation, and hence you get problem alcoholics, like *sighs* my mom. >.<;

But for those who can jsut drink a little now and then, good for you. In fact, it's been proven in small doses, alcohol can be good for your blood. I just have personal things against it, and I frankly dunno if I'd be able to drink it without getting addicted to soemthing, so I'll probably just stay alcohol-free. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:01 pm
Shaviv
I wish I were closer to some fellow furs. That is, fellow furs with whom I could coexist peacefully.

Hehe... me too, sometimes. Around here, I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only fur in this half of the -state- x_o;; Stupid redneck territory... ><;

Then again, I'd probably be too shy to talk to them anyways. Nyeh. ^^;;

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:02 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

Eh, I don't smoke or drink, got enough s**t in my life without it.

I've just got a few relaxing instrumentals going, mostly piano.

<

Stupid tortilla shells sticking together. =>.<= Damnit, this foxie needs food!

x-X;; Nawwr... *nuzzes* Hmm, tortilla shells... that reminds me, gonna make homemade burritos tonight. 0-o

*gives Tsuyo some mac n' cheese for now?* Hehe. =p

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:02 pm
OO!!! hey Lloxie! how did the storm pass? you ok? did anything horrible happen?  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:03 pm
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty

Hiyo Audi. ^.^

I think so, he just needs a break from stress. x.^;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:03 pm
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty

Hiyo Audi. ^.^

I think so, he just needs a break from stress. x.^;

mmm ranted?  

Zanzarus

Rydian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:06 pm
Lloxie
Ai, sugar highs are great for improving your mood so long as you dun mind the afteraffects. xP Cuddling is good too, hehe. ^^ *huggles*

The problem is I'm broke. gonk
I have one hungred dollars in the bank from my grandmother, the only thing I got for my birthday, but I can't get at it without my father. I was planning on going to the mall today, but it closes at 5:30, and it's 2:30 now. My father's asleep. =>.<=

He said I could spend it on anything I wanted, so I want to get a collar, but he porbably won't allow that, I'll try anyways though.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games