Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:41 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Mega Mullet
The-Dark-Rider
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1
she hears him and clones herself, she picks up john and walks with kenji to a cave, she lays john down and watches over him

she runs back to the school and sees him "whats the matter?" she asked

(Ghosty) Vulken snap out of it)(Vulken comes to his sinses)What.... hapend to me?

marka finds him and said "it looks like valak found what you are afraid of"

how... did *gasp* he know....

thats right

(Vulken stagers to his feet ) what do you whant with me?  
Phoenix fell to the ground crying and ripping the demonto shreds. " I WANT THIS TO STOP I WANT IT ALL TO STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, crying as hard as he had cried in years.  

Phoenix utashima

Lover of Roleplay

Harmony was confused. Apparently someone had died... but was back? She looked to where they were attacking, and snapped her fingers again. A tiny flame came forth, directed at the thing, and hit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:42 pm
marka dident come back  

Dante Borges

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:42 pm
Harmony snapped her fingers three times, each directed at the demon. Only the last drew forth a flame, but it missed her target.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:43 pm
she senses someone near and looks around, she shruggs and looks at Phoenix "its okay" she pulls him back "hes dead" she said looking at the demon  

Aprilbaby1

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:44 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix fell to the ground crying and ripping the demonto shreds. " I WANT THIS TO STOP I WANT IT ALL TO STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, crying as hard as he had cried in years.

(Vulken through a ball of fire at the demon)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:44 pm
Three more snaps, one more flame. This one hit the demon. Three more snaps, two more flames. Only one of them hit. Three more snaps, two more flames. Both hit. Harmony was getting excited. Though she was pretty sure this wasn't hurting the thing much, it was still practice for her. Three more snaps, one more flame. It hit!  

Lover of Roleplay

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
she senses someone near and looks around, she shruggs and looks at Phoenix "its okay" she pulls him back "hes " she said looking at the demon

Hearing that the demon was ded, Harmony turned and ran from the others. She didn't want them to know too much about her just yet. She ran into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:46 pm
another demon said to them "if you go down the path ragnos took like marka did.....you die"  

Dante Borges

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aprilbaby1
she senses someone near and looks around, she shruggs and looks at Phoenix "its okay" she pulls him back "hes dead" she said looking at the demon

(Vulken stagers out of the cave)Wheres ghosty?  
Phoenix just ran off burning every tree in his path as he ran away.  

Phoenix utashima

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:48 pm
Harmony, now in the forest, snapped her fingers, summoning a little flame. It hit a tree branch, burning it slightly. She could do the rest, breaking it off. She stood it up. Snapping three times, she aimed at the branch. Two flames came, two flames hit, scarring the branch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:50 pm
Phoenix had disipered inyto the forest full of rage and depresion he was sure to do something stupid.  

Phoenix utashima

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:50 pm
Harmony, hearing the burning trees with her elf ears, jumped out of the way as a person ran past, burning trees. Fire element! Just like me! She followed him at superspeed. While following him, she snapped her fingers three times, but only got two flames. This would take some work. She aimed them at a single tree, and they both hit. At least that was good. The flame was two small to burn it, though.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games