Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:53 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Sarah finnaly finds Ryoji* There you are...

Ryoji: *looks at sarah a little shaken* eh...hey...um...yeah, Von just took Izara to a cemetery and resurrected his little sister, Hita....can u give me a minute? *turns to the wall and twitches and thinks it over*
ok im good

*Looks at him* Ya i know Kat just met her i can feel it she seems nice enough maby a bit scared of hights but uh no brain eating activit going on and i think she and Kat will get along great but *Sits next to him and grabs his hand* How are you taking all this?

Ryoji: *seems calm except that his right eye is twitching* oh...well havent seen her since, my sisters and i were followed by the thing that killed out parents...and then it killed Von's mom and dad...and Hita....so you would imagine...that im a bit tense at the moment...

*Nods* Do you want me to go? *Starts to get up*

Ryoji: *grabs her wrist* no...i just cant beleive Von is that powerful...i hear it takes a lot to do that and.....ugh i feel so overshadowed.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:56 pm
Misuzu0614
yuuta: *thinks* i choose you over mitsuki. i've caused her too much trouble. and i found out that i like you more than her. she's just like a sister to me now. *smiles* and thats the truth.

*Smiles and hugs him tight* Im glad because i like you too obviosly  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:57 pm
yuuta: *hugs kat back and chuckles* yeah. me too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:58 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Sarah finnaly finds Ryoji* There you are...

Ryoji: *looks at sarah a little shaken* eh...hey...um...yeah, Von just took Izara to a cemetery and resurrected his little sister, Hita....can u give me a minute? *turns to the wall and twitches and thinks it over*
ok im good

*Looks at him* Ya i know Kat just met her i can feel it she seems nice enough maby a bit scared of hights but uh no brain eating activit going on and i think she and Kat will get along great but *Sits next to him and grabs his hand* How are you taking all this?

Ryoji: *seems calm except that his right eye is twitching* oh...well havent seen her since, my sisters and i were followed by the thing that killed out parents...and then it killed Von's mom and dad...and Hita....so you would imagine...that im a bit tense at the moment...

Ryoji: *grabs her wrist* no...i just cant beleive Von is that powerful...i hear it takes a lot to do that and.....ugh i feel so overshadowed.....

*Stops and sits back down* Your not the only one love i feel like that all the time haveing such a powerful aunt and uncle its hard not being able to be like them...  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:01 pm
Misuzu0614
yuuta: *hugs kat back and chuckles* yeah. me too.

*Pulls back* I like you alot but now im tired *Lays on the grass*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:01 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Stops and sits back down* Your not the only one love i feel like that all the time haveing such a powerful aunt and uncle its hard not being able to be like them...

Ryoji: well i guess i was going to see it one day...i mean Von did teach me how to teleport....  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:03 pm
Hita: *walks back to schoolgrounds in wolf form and sits, then turns back to human form* eh....i cant even find anything to eat......im going to starve......  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:03 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Ryoji: well i guess i was going to see it one day...i mean Von did teach me how to teleport....

*Laughs* Hmm he did didnt he *crawls up and ur lap and put my head on your chest as i curl into a ball*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:04 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita: *walks back to schoolgrounds in wolf form and sits, then turns back to human form* eh....i cant even find anything to eat......im going to starve......

Shirotora is in his tigerform now layiing in a tree watching the animals live.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:05 pm
-shouta and mitsuki wanders around school-
shouta: i sense them.
mitsuki: *tugs at shouta's shirt and points at really tall tree* onee-san is there along with raven.
shouta: what about yuuta?
mitsuki: *closes eyes* he's with a girl. *opens eyes* now that we found them, can we eat now?
shouta: in just a bit.
mitsuki: after we eat can we go back to the demon world?
shouta: i dont know....
mitsuki: oh....  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:06 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Blair pops in with food* Hungry?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:07 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Hita: *lays on her back then sees Shirotora* hm...heya.....*sighs, and stomach grumbles* *mutters to self* oh thats embarrassing.....  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:07 pm
yuuta: *lies down beside kat* been a long day... im tired too. *looks up at the sky and slowly drifts to sleep*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Hita: *lays on her back then sees Shirotora* hm...heya.....*sighs, and stomach grumbles* *mutters to self* oh thats embarrassing.....

Shirotora looks down and sees Hita. he jumps down the tree and lands next to her than sits with his tail wagging. he nods.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:10 pm
Misuzu0614
yuuta: *lies down beside kat* been a long day... im tired too. *looks up at the sky and slowly drifts to sleep*

*Kat puts her head on his chest and listens to his breathing as she falls asleep too*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games