Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:55 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
"cold wont work will it?" damian asked as his own skin became bright white, the tattos becoming red and the sword melting, becoming of what seemed an bright white fire, he disapeared for an split second reapearing before sev waving his sword sideways

-sec chuckled- you think your fast.....but im so much- he didnt finish the sentance, as he disappeared, appearing next to june-
"i adimit i'm not as fast as ed or his brother hedge... but i dont need to" he says fliping in the air sending an fire cresent towards sev and june, then another one towards ed, that dodged, but the heat itself eaven from afar nearly melted his shoes

-he leaped to one side, pushing june out of the way as well- if its a FIREfight you want, its a firefight you'll get!!!-he snapped his fingers, which sent fireballs soaring twords damian-
damian grimed, and leted the fireball hit, he walked out of the blazing inferno unaltered "why do you think i can hold this sword? surely isint beclase its cold" he then turns to ed that was mutering some thing, then an lightining hited damian from beside him "natural powers... wont help much after all i just passed *awakening*" ed said sweating a little "too bad it is so exauscting" damian got out of the impact area of the lighting filled with rapid regenerating cuts "still it didnt work much" ed said "true"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:58 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
"cold wont work will it?" damian asked as his own skin became bright white, the tattos becoming red and the sword melting, becoming of what seemed an bright white fire, he disapeared for an split second reapearing before sev waving his sword sideways

-sec chuckled- you think your fast.....but im so much- he didnt finish the sentance, as he disappeared, appearing next to june-
"i adimit i'm not as fast as ed or his brother hedge... but i dont need to" he says fliping in the air sending an fire cresent towards sev and june, then another one towards ed, that dodged, but the heat itself eaven from afar nearly melted his shoes

-he leaped to one side, pushing june out of the way as well- if its a FIREfight you want, its a firefight you'll get!!!-he snapped his fingers, which sent fireballs soaring twords damian-
damian grimed, and leted the fireball hit, he walked out of the blazing inferno unaltered "why do you think i can hold this sword? surely isint beclase its cold" he then turns to ed that was mutering some thing, then an lightining hited damian from beside him "natural powers... wont help much after all i just passed *awakening*" ed said sweating a little "too bad it is so exauscting" damian got out of the impact area of the lighting filled with rapid regenerating cuts "still it didnt work much" ed said "true"

*june approached them, holding her sword sideqways andlooking at him curiously*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:00 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

damian rised his unocupied hand sideways towards june, an fire stream charged at her starting from his hand  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:02 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

damian rised his unocupied hand sideways towards june, an fire stream charged at her starting from his hand

*june dodged it, moving to the side quickly*
....dammit.
*she turned ehr head slightly at a sound coming from the trees*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:03 pm
Kinyo sat in her room, her mother and father paniking over her. She goes outside. She stands in the cold as it pushed in snow. She wispers to herlself "Toko-Yoshi...why did you leave me?" she stands while snow falls.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

....dammit.
((went to check if sev is online... he's not sorry for being late)) an small rocket emerged from the woods heading towards damian, and hedge walked out of the woods holding an RGP reloaded launcher... that eexplodes and sends him away beclase i changed my mind about including him in the battle  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

....dammit.
((went to check if sev is online... he's not sorry for being late)) an small rocket emerged from the woods heading towards damian, and hedge walked out of the woods holding an RGP reloaded launcher... that eexplodes and sends him away beclase i changed my mind about including him in the battle

((fail.))
*june dodged the rocket, stepping backwards*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:13 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

....dammit.

((fail.))
((i said heading to damian)) who dodges sightly to the left and lunges to june with ice sword  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:14 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

....dammit.

((fail.))

(well excuse me, i had to help put up groceries!!!)
-is sitting back in the iced over tree, watching the fight-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:14 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

....dammit.

((fail.))
((i said heading to damian)) who dodges sightly to the left and lunges to june with ice sword

((but you didnt say diresction. i was standing to the side of him....and i dont want to be in the range of an explosion, ya know...))
*june lifted her sword in defense, stumbling backwards slightly when they clashed*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:20 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

....dammit.

((fail.))

((but you didnt say diresction. i was standing to the side of him....and i dont want to be in the range of an explosion, ya know...))
*june lifted her sword in defense, stumbling backwards slightly when they clashed*
"bad move girl" he said as her sword started to become ice cold, up to the aproximated temperature of -30º on the blade and -20º on the hilt  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:22 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

((fail.))

"bad move girl" he said as her sword started to become ice cold, up to the aproximated temperature of -30º on the blade and -20º on the hilt

*june lost feeling in her hand. she pushed him away, dropping her sword. she clenched her fists*
dammit...  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:26 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

((fail.))

*june lost feeling in her hand. she pushed him away, dropping her sword. she clenched her fists*
dammit...

-sev jumped into the air, and landed in front of her, using the fire ability from before, he tried to hurriedly warm her up- your reckless june  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:26 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

((fail.))

dammit...
damian lets go of his... that is sent fling at her while ed went for an punch from upward him, the impact was big, but damian had blocked and ed got distance as soon as the impact took place to advoid the temperatures  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:28 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

dammit...

-sev jumped into the air, and landed in front of her, using the fire ability from before, he tried to hurriedly warm her up- your reckless june

*june laghed*
....welll, im not as powerful as i used to be. im working on it.
*once feeling came back to her hands, she flipped over you and pulled out her whip. seeing the collision between ed and damien, she watched in confusion*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games