Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:14 am

Wait, Doomie, did this guy think you were a girl?

Now you have me curious to see what you look like IRL. cool
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:34 am

Krissim Klaw
Everytime I think about it I feel so overwhelmed with how much games have come out that I missed. Have the same problem about novels at the moment too. Step into the fantasy/sci fi section at the bookstore and don't know were to even begin to start >.<

Look on the bright side, since you missed all those games, now you can get them for, like, 4~20$ each instead of 50~70$. 8D

Aside from the big stuff I really want like Spore just now, I usually wait for games to lower in price and buy them in bundle packs for three times cheaper. That way I get lots of games - cheap! :3

I'm not an avid reader, but I guess you can always do the same with books. They likely go down in price as they get somewhat older and new ones come out.

Diana Aries
Wait, Doomie, did this guy think you were a girl?

Now you have me curious to see what you look like IRL. cool

I never have actually looked very manly. XD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/DoomNeko/Doomie1.jpg
:3

I mean sure, I'm still more or less flatchested and I have this tendency to wear mostly men's clothes because I like their nice, loose, comfy clothing, but I'm getting there, slowly. ^^

Sonya Khatsworth

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:38 am

DoomNeko

I never have actually looked very manly. XD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/DoomNeko/Doomie1.jpg
:3

I mean sure, I'm still more or less flatchested and I have this tendency to wear mostly men's clothes because I like their nice, loose, comfy clothing, but I'm getting there, slowly. ^^

*gives a nod* To be honest, at least by just your face, I am not sure I would confuse you for a girl.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:44 am

DoomNeko

Look on the bright side, since you missed all those games, now you can get them for, like, 4~20$ each instead of 50~70$. 8D

Aside from the big stuff I really want like Spore just now, I usually wait for games to lower in price and buy them in bundle packs for three times cheaper. That way I get lots of games - cheap! :3

I'm not an avid reader, but I guess you can always do the same with books. They likely go down in price as they get somewhat older and new ones come out.

True about the games, One of the upsides about waiting. rofl

With books it doesn't make much difference unless you insist on buying the hardcover which comes out a little before they release the cheaper paperback version. Of course then there is always the library. Course you can do that a bookstores too. As long as you don't bend the book up and return it within a certain amount of time you can return it and get your cash back. XD

Krissim Klaw

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:43 am

*drags himself back in*

Finally made it back from England and Eurofurence 14! And every moment was freakin incredible, especially the con itself. I dunno how they did it, but EF this year was amazing, even more so than last year! And somehow, I managed to dance for three hours in fursuit during the con's last dance. I have no idea how I did it, either, especially given the fact that this was my first con suiting XD

Anyway, though, I'll post some pictures soon ^_^
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Well i found out recently that i'm pregnant again. so this is going to be baby number two and my hubby is now going to get himself fixed since this one was a slip up when we were actually taking precautions. He's all happy about it. He wants a boy this time and I want another girl. now we just gotta tell the grandparents.

sdsythe01

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:05 pm

demonically_innocent
Well i found out recently that i'm pregnant again. so this is going to be baby number two and my hubby is now going to get himself fixed since this one was a slip up when we were actually taking precautions. He's all happy about it. He wants a boy this time and I want another girl. now we just gotta tell the grandparents.

That's big news. Good luck with everything and congrats
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:11 am

Hey guys. I'm back.

Still living in the car, though.

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:47 pm

Katzekinder
Hey guys. I'm back.

Why are you living in your car?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:23 pm

Afina Maslow
Katzekinder
Hey guys. I'm back.

It's a long story involving crazy roomates breaking a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff, horrible raging cuntasauruses violating hospitality, and losing my job and no one else wanting to hire me.

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

sdsythe01

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:00 pm

Katzekinder
Afina Maslow
Katzekinder
Hey guys. I'm back.

It's a long story involving crazy roomates breaking a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff, horrible raging cuntasauruses violating hospitality, and losing my job and no one else wanting to hire me.

O.O Ouch :< Wish I could help you out...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:24 pm

It's only 3 weeks into the semester and school is already kicking my arse..... sweatdrop

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:50 am

My brain is frying in a source of c. Garnished with a paragraph of commenting. burning_eyes
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:48 pm

Sigh. Loneliness bites me harder sometimes than at other times. But part of it is that I'm too shy, desperately shy where there's any sexual tension involved; part of it is that my interests and other people's interests seem worlds apart. I can't talk about what interests me because I sound like I'm on acid, if I describe just marveling at all the random stuff I'll stop and look at because of how wonderful it is. (And it is, really. Little coincidences, like the way a spider builds its web, or the way a sign catches the wind, they signify nothing but their own accidental beauty.)

Part of this is probably a variant of ADD. I've never gone in for an evaluation, tbh. But part of it is just that I was taught to stop and observe things, sometimes because you could see the glory of God through the glory of all creation, sometimes just because appreciating it is worthwhile all by itself. I don't ever, ever want to renounce that, and I don't feel comfortable suppressing it, either.

Man, I'm tired. I'm just rambling.

PS: I aim for this, how about you?

Shaviv

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:53 pm

All of creation is wondrous and people should take more time to just stop, be silent and observe.

You are never too old to look at the world as if though the eyes of a child.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 862 863 864 865 866 867 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games