Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:25 pm
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
OO!!! hey Lloxie! how did the storm pass? you ok? did anything horrible happen?

xD Nah, in fact we hardly got anything ehre. xd Just a bunch of rain and some wind (not even very strong wind, either). That, and we had power outages most of the day. I was mostly jsut bored to death the whole time. My family slept through most of the day and I took a nap myself. But for the most part, I jsut sat around in a dark house doing pretty much nothing. xp

ok thats good. its been raining and windy here too^^ but im across the continent from you soo... yeah

Ah I see. oo Yeah, I heard there was a storm brewing out on the west coast too. Xx; *huggles* Good luck over there! ^^ Eesh this has been quite a busy year for hurricane season.... o_0;;

lol yeah. i wanna pink link!!!! ~cries~ eh? dont mind me.. being weird again...~sighs` and i have to iron my uniform and..~grumbles~

Nawwr, hehe... xx; *petpets*

~murrs quietly~ i have to go soon, so if i randomly disapear, you know y... gone to iron my uniform^^

Meep, okies hehe... ^.^ Out of curiousity... what uniform is it? =p

umm... your in the states right? well im from canada, and theres a cadets program thre... i think you might have a similar one, but im not sure. newayz, im an air cadets, so ive got my rcac issued uniform, and its blue^^ the rcac(instaed of air, its army0 has green uniforms, and the rcsc and the nlc (navy league of canada and the royual canadian sea cadets and black and white uniforms ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:27 pm
So many military types.

Interesting, anyway.  

Shaviv

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:27 pm
Audi Kitty

umm... your in the states right? well im from canada, and theres a cadets program thre... i think you might have a similar one, but im not sure. newayz, im an air cadets, so ive got my rcac issued uniform, and its blue^^ the rcac(instaed of air, its army0 has green uniforms, and the rcsc and the nlc (navy league of canada and the royual canadian sea cadets and black and white uniforms ^^

Ahh, yes I see. We have something like that here too, the ROTC. ^.^ Though I dunno what it stands for exactly. *shrugs* xP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:28 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Audi Kitty, let's stop referring to each other and start talking. 3nodding

lol okies^^  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:28 pm
Shaviv
So many military types.

Interesting, anyway.

Yee. Personally, I'd never join any of them. I'm just not cut out for that kind of thing. o_0;;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:29 pm
Lloxie
Audi Kitty

Ahh, yes I see. We have something like that here too, the ROTC. ^.^ Though I dunno what it stands for exactly. *shrugs* xP

yeha! thats it!! my big brother (froend from neopets) is in that! ^^ but its the jrotc^^ j standing for junior i guess.... but i should prolly go... my uniform is pretty wrinkled^^;;  

Zanzarus

Rydian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:30 pm
Audi Kitty
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

lol okies^^

Er, I don't have a subject. ^ ^; *curls up under the covers on the couch to keep warm*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:30 pm
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty

yeha! thats it!! my big brother (froend from neopets) is in that! ^^ but its the jrotc^^ j standing for junior i guess.... but i should prolly go... my uniform is pretty wrinkled^^;;

o-o xP Here it's just ROTC. *shrugs* They probably call them different things in different states. =p

Annywho... laters, Audi! ^^

Lloxie

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:31 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Audi Kitty
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

lol okies^^

Er, I don't have a subject. ^ ^; *curls up under the covers on the couch to keep warm*

lol~hugz~ i g2g. ill ttyl^^ maybe even be back later today^^ battle of britain parade... never really understood what i was about.. but meh...

~waves~ bye everyfur^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:35 pm
Hmm... guess it's just us now, Tsuyo. 0-o; *flicks his tail*  

Lloxie

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:36 pm
I'm just pretty quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:37 pm
Shaviv
I'm just pretty quiet.

Oh hey, someone else is still here afterall. xP  

Lloxie

Rydian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:41 pm
Lloxie
Shaviv
I'm just pretty quiet.

*wishes you had a lap*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:42 pm
Wow, uber-silenceness.... 0-o *dangels his paw off the side of his hammock and mrrs softly as a small breeze blows by, flicking his tail lightly with his eyes half closed*  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:43 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Shaviv
I'm just pretty quiet.

*wishes you had a lap*

x33 *giggles* You can always come curl up in my hammock with meh. Guests are welcome. ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games