Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:05 am

Diana Aries
All of creation is wondrous and people should take more time to just stop, be silent and observe.

You are never too old to look at the world as if though the eyes of a child.

You are if you're 6 foot under.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:46 am

Crenn
Diana Aries
All of creation is wondrous and people should take more time to just stop, be silent and observe.

You are never too old to look at the world as if though the eyes of a child.

You are if you're 6 foot under.

That's not being too old, that's being too dead. We've all probably come within inches of being dead even in childhood.

Shaviv

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:34 pm

I just accepted a job in Connecticut!! Positives: out of New Jersey (YAY!!), get my own place with my mate and hopefully my babies (i.e. pug and kitty) can come, not a bad hourly rate with some benefits, I work with tropical plants and the people seem very nice (what potential boss invites you to happy hour then feeds you?). Cons: I have to drive my own car to the clients' locations for plant care (but I get reimbursed for mileage) which can be over an hour away - traffic dependent, and ABSOLUTELY no vacation time the week of Thanksgiving until the week after Christmas.

I'm actually rather excited about this, especially since I won't have to live with my future in-laws anymore.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:17 pm

LilKitty115
I just accepted a job in Connecticut!! Positives: out of New Jersey (YAY!!), get my own place with my mate and hopefully my babies (i.e. pug and kitty) can come, not a bad hourly rate with some benefits, I work with tropical plants and the people seem very nice (what potential boss invites you to happy hour then feeds you?). Cons: I have to drive my own car to the clients' locations for plant care (but I get reimbursed for mileage) which can be over an hour away - traffic dependent, and ABSOLUTELY no vacation time the week of Thanksgiving until the week after Christmas.

I'm actually rather excited about this, especially since I won't have to live with my future in-laws anymore.

Congratulations! <3

Plant care, eh? One of my friends does that. 3nodding

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:28 pm

Sunegami
LilKitty115

Congratulations! <3

Plant care, eh? One of my friends does that. 3nodding

Thank you! heart
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Grr..

I was browsing on Pounced today and an ad caught my eye. Not the ad itself..it was pretty boring, but the picture did. You know, I sometimes commission artists for others if they can't and then if that person is here on gaia, then they exchange the monetary price in gold

Anyway, so in this case, it was someone else, with a picture that I had commissioned for another person. On the artist's page, it specifically says too, Do Not Use or Modify..

So, I wrote the person a nasty note asking actually pretty politely to remove the image since he didn't commission it.

Rainey_angel81

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:15 am

Rainey_angel81
Grr..

I was browsing on Pounced today and an ad caught my eye. Not the ad itself..it was pretty boring, but the picture did. You know, I sometimes commission artists for others if they can't and then if that person is here on gaia, then they exchange the monetary price in gold

Anyway, so in this case, it was someone else, with a picture that I had commissioned for another person. On the artist's page, it specifically says too, Do Not Use or Modify..

So, I wrote the person a nasty note asking actually pretty politely to remove the image since he didn't commission it.

You see that a lot on sites like Pounced.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:30 am

Rainey_angel81
Grr..

Someone jacked giftart that someone on FA made for me and is using it on Yiffstar :/ You can see why I'm fairly peeved about that one cause Asph isn't a ******** yiff character

Alektorphobia

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:32 pm

Some asswipe is using JC's art of my character without either of our permissions?

Thank you, Rainey, for alerting me to this fact. Should I contact the admins of Pounced or what?

And if it happens so frequently, why isn't anything done about it?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:15 pm

Hey, it's nice to meet you all! I just got accepted to the guild, and I'm happy to be here!

Sanctus Arch

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:55 pm

I think that the research paper my HTM instructor assigned me is somehow going to mysteriously not get done in time, even though I have a week to write three pages.

I hate research papers. They are the very bane of my existence. I care nothing about what other people have to say on the subject, because it's all the same thing. All the sources never say anything different or interesting or noteworthy, it's all one. It's all just boring lipservice that nobody reads or takes anything away from and yet I have to write it because I have to pass the class. What a waste of my time. It's all just so STUPID. So much effort tracking down sources, for quoting and citing properly, for using the right writing style, for nothing.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:50 pm

Urufuchi
Hey, it's nice to meet you all! I just got accepted to the guild, and I'm happy to be here!

We are happy to have you. 3nodding

Selene Aries

Lyrim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:06 am

Urufuchi

Welcome 3nodding

I'm one o'dem furs who aint around much then all at once then who knows. Nah, I just done gone and had a string au bad luck lately and it's made stuff hard. Losen a friend is always tough, but nough bout all that.

Glad ta see tha guild still getten new blood. smile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:37 am

Assembly is making my brain fry xP burning_eyes

Crenn

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:15 pm

FogSage
I think that the research paper my HTM instructor assigned me is somehow going to mysteriously not get done in time, even though I have a week to write three pages.

I hate research papers. They are the very bane of my existence. I care nothing about what other people have to say on the subject, because it's all the same thing. All the sources never say anything different or interesting or noteworthy, it's all one. It's all just boring lipservice that nobody reads or takes anything away from and yet I have to write it because I have to pass the class. What a waste of my time. It's all just so STUPID. So much effort tracking down sources, for quoting and citing properly, for using the right writing style, for nothing.
It's to prepare you for a better job that doesn't involve flippin burgers
If you really don't care for it, you shouldn't be in college
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games