Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:33 pm

fotter
*claws up the cushion I'm laying on* stare it deserved it, I swear.
I bet it did. We all know that Furry's pillows have frisky hands for fem. furs. Kind of like furry.... xd
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:34 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon
*dances*...
hmm... *gets up and tries to dance. gives up because I cant dance and sits down. watches Falkon have fun*

noone said i can dance *stops kus is actualy a moron flailing like a falling duck, that is covered in cheez its, in a pool of mountain dew and barks and dr pepper*

Viralfalkon

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:35 pm

Viralfalkon
Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon
*dances*...
hmm... *gets up and tries to dance. gives up because I cant dance and sits down. watches Falkon have fun*

noone said i can dance *stops kus is actualy a moron flailing like a falling duck, that is covered in cheez its, in a pool of mountain dew and barks and dr pepper*
xd [sounds like my trying to dance] *pounces Falkon to make sure the horror is stopped*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:36 pm

*skitters in and pounces someone randomly* Boo. <^^>

Lloxie

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:36 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
fotter
I bet it did. We all know that Furry's pillows have frisky hands for fem. furs. Kind of like furry.... xd
Oh, really? *giggles* I was wondering why it kept moving around and vibrating.. xd
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:38 pm

Lloxie
watch out for the pillows! they are possessed! xp

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Twilight of Sorrow

fotter
Twilight of Sorrow
fotter
Oh, really? *giggles* I was wondering why it kept moving around and vibrating.. xd
yep, pretty much.

hello Lloxie. *sidesteps to avoid being pounced*

Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon
Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon
*dances*...

xd [sounds like my trying to dance] *pounces Falkon to make sure the horror is stopped*

*hugglez* well i have to go to bed now, crying it was fun, i wont be on again till probably friday wehn ill be on dial up in my grandparents house, so ill talk to you later everyone heart ...feel free to pm me or e mail me at falkon781@yahoo.com . if you have msnm, my email is the thingy you enter, id love to chat on that too if you wish =3 anyway i have to go, so ill be seeing ya later!

Viralfalkon

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:41 pm

Viralfalkon
*hugglez* well i have to go to bed now, crying it was fun, i wont be on again till probably friday wehn ill be on dial up in my grandparents house, so ill talk to you later everyone heart ...
Night, talk to you later.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:41 pm

*waves* byebyes

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:43 pm

fotter
Lloxie

Rally now? Eep.... o_O;;
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:44 pm

Viralfalkon
Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon
Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon
*dances*...

*hugglez* well i have to go to bed now, crying it was fun, i wont be on again till probably friday wehn ill be on dial up in my grandparents house, so ill talk to you later everyone heart ...feel free to pm me or e mail me at falkon781@yahoo.com . if you have msnm, my email is the thingy you enter, id love to chat on that too if you wish =3 anyway i have to go, so ill be seeing ya later!

Aww, laters Viral! <^.^> *nuzzes*

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:45 pm

*winds up missing everyone and tries again, this time aiming to pounce Fotter* =p
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:45 pm

Lloxie
*winds up missing everyone and tries again, this time aiming to pounce Fotter* =p
*steps back to make sure Lloxie has a clear path*

Twilight of Sorrow

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:47 pm

Lloxie
fotter
Lloxie

Rally now? Eep.... o_O;;
*goes on and on about the pillows and doesn't notice the oncomming pounce*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games