Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:17 pm
He let out three huge blasts of fire at the figure talking to vulken. "don't you dare threaten my friend!" phoenix said a little more softly throwing all his emotions into the blastes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:17 pm
For whoever picks this up,

I am Harmony, a simple spectral elf. I would rather not show my face, for I was hunted in my old home, before I came here. I am a friend, as most elves of my kind are. I am sorry if I caused you any worry. I will be staying here, for I am very much alike you all. All I'm trying to do here right now is learn more of my element, and prevent harm.

~Harmony  

Lover of Roleplay

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:19 pm
she sighs and puts the note away, she looks at everyone "enough!" she yelled sending everyone flying back with harsh wind, she takes a deep breath, holding in her anger  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:19 pm
"Three snaps, three flames. Hopefully." Harmony said to herself. Three snaps, three flames! Excited, she aimed them at a blade of grass. Two of the flames hit, while the other missed. She sighed. At least she could get a flame with each snap. Suddenly ringing filled her head. She looked around. Someone was in trouble. She sped around the corner, and back into the forest, ducking and keeping low.  

Lover of Roleplay

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:20 pm
Phoenix pulled out his bow and aimed an arrrow at the figure. The arrow lit up as it wizzed toward the figure with deadly acuracy and amasing speed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
she sighs and puts the note away, she looks at everyone "enough!" she yelled sending everyone flying back with harsh wind, she takes a deep breath, holding in her anger

(Vulken braces hiself aginst the wind)  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:23 pm
Harmony saw the arrow. Her mind seemed to slow everything down, and she snapped her fingers amazingly fast, 20 times. She aimed all of them at the arrow. Half of them hit the arrow as it flew through the air, dulling the tip and slowing it down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:23 pm
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1

she rubbs her eyes calming down a bit  

Aprilbaby1

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1

(Vulken stood back up)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:25 pm
Phoenix swiftly fires three more light arrows at the figure speaking to vulken.  

Phoenix utashima

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:26 pm
Harmony backed up into the woods, hoping that the threat was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:27 pm
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1

(Vulken stood back up)
"sorry Vulken" she said the wind dying down  

Aprilbaby1

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:28 pm
10 snaps, 10 flames. Two hit the second arrow, and one hit the third. The second arrow was dulled and slowed, while the third was just dulled. The first was as sharp and fast as ever, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1
Mega Mullet
Aprilbaby1

(Vulken stood back up)
"sorry Vulken" she said the wind dying down

Its okay i understand  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:31 pm
Phoenix noticing the figure left stoped the arrows mid flight and returned them to him, then ran at light speed towards the place were the flames came catching the girl. " What the hell do you think you're doing missy" he said grabing her by the collar and talking to her quite sternly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games