Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 865 866 867 868 869 870 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:26 pm
If Krissim is here, please read this:

Can you blind a mantis with a camera flash? I mean, will it do any permanent damage to the insect? I saw one on the wall of my suite outside and got all excited and the camera flashed. It didn't appear to be blinded, but since their eyes are so much smaller and delicate than ours are I wasn't sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:13 pm
Kakarotto-san
I suppose I should share what's been going on in life. I haven't been very active in the guild as you can see..Well for one I have nothing interesting to share and for two I haven't done any anthro art in a long time. My interest in drawing them has been next to none. I guess after years of being the commissioned to do the same damn thing over and over and over again just burned me out. (I'm sorry..I'm sick of drawing foxes and wolves.) I never considered myself a true "furry" just like doing the art and making characters of them. I could never get into the culture part of it. So I really don't hang out in the furry community anymore.
As far as posting art in my art thread, anything goes as long as it is within the Tos standards. I usually don't draw furs myself unless they are commissions. I'm more into feral creatures, fantasy beasts, and mantises myself. =3

FogSaga- To my knowledge a flash shouldn't hurt a mantises eyes. I've never had anyone have any issues nor have I hurt any of my mantises flashing them with the camera. Also I'm not sure I would call their eyes more delicate than a humans. For instance they don't even need to blink to keep their eyes working where as humans would go blind if we weren't able to keep our eyes properly hydrated through blinks and such. <__<  

Krissim Klaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:20 pm
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=160282895263 DO WANT

I'm working on putting a together a very expensive and well thought out halloween costume

Also, one of my kittens hurt her wrist, hopefully it's a minor sprain  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:30 pm
Asphyxiat!on
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=160282895263 DO WANT

I'm working on putting a together a very expensive and well thought out halloween costume

Oh, that is very cute.

Selene Aries

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:41 pm
Kakarotto-san
I suppose I should share what's been going on in life. I haven't been very active in the guild as you can see..Well for one I have nothing interesting to share and for two I haven't done any anthro art in a long time. My interest in drawing them has been next to none. I guess after years of being the commissioned to do the same damn thing over and over and over again just burned me out. (I'm sorry..I'm sick of drawing foxes and wolves.) I never considered myself a true "furry" just like doing the art and making characters of them. I could never get into the culture part of it. So I really don't hang out in the furry community anymore.

I've been doing art for various pet sims lately and that takes up some of my time.

I do lurk around Gaia sometimes but the interest in the site isn't there. I can't buy any new items as I do not have much gold or real money to spend on cash shop items..

I have had eye problems lately. I have problems with the right eye and it causes strain which gives me a headache and makes it hard to do art.

I'll stop blathering..I'm sure no one cares.

WRONG

But, that said.

I can sympathize with your losing interest; I myself have lost the... creative ability, so it feels, either to write stories or to write my MSPW blog.

As for your eyes, may I suggest that you go to an optometrist? If cost is an issue, you can either have the discussion over the phone or ask to speak to him privately if possible, and discuss your options.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:31 pm
Diana Aries
Asphyxiat!on

Oh, that is very cute.
Yes it is! I'm getting a corset and going to add some sheer ribbons to it as well as some lace ruffle trim at the bottom. I got some good quality vampire fangs and Manic Panic white foundation (holy god it's so silky smooth and feels like powder, best make up evar)  

Alektorphobia

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:36 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Yes it is! I'm getting a corset and going to add some sheer ribbons to it as well as some lace ruffle trim at the bottom. I got some good quality vampire fangs and Manic Panic white foundation (holy god it's so silky smooth and feels like powder, best make up evar)

Should totally draw your character in the outfit.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:27 pm
Shaviv
Kakarotto-san

I've been doing art for various pet sims lately and that takes up some of my time.

I do lurk around Gaia sometimes but the interest in the site isn't there. I can't buy any new items as I do not have much gold or real money to spend on cash shop items..

I have had eye problems lately. I have problems with the right eye and it causes strain which gives me a headache and makes it hard to do art.

I'll stop blathering..I'm sure no one cares.

WRONG

But, that said.

I can sympathize with your losing interest; I myself have lost the... creative ability, so it feels, either to write stories or to write my MSPW blog.

As for your eyes, may I suggest that you go to an optometrist? If cost is an issue, you can either have the discussion over the phone or ask to speak to him privately if possible, and discuss your options.

I'll mention it the next time I need an eye exam and the RX on my glasses needs to be updated.

I've just recently been hired to do dragon art for a new sim game that is currently in the works. I'll probably have some updates in my new blog on my website.

http://blog.goku-san.com/blog/  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:52 pm
I just went through a whole box of tissues in the space of six hours and I'm now steadily working through the second. Either this is the worst case of hay fever I've ever had or it's something worse.

My nose just will NOT STOP RUNNING. It's driving me insane!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:02 am
FogSage
I just went through a whole box of tissues in the space of six hours and I'm now steadily working through the second. Either this is the worst case of hay fever I've ever had or it's something worse.

I've had that at the onset of really bad colds. Sucked even worse because the faucet of snot wouldn't start until I got to class or something and I didn't have ANYTHING to blow my nose into >.> Lots of leaving glass for (sand)paper towel to blow my nose. And then of course after class it would clear up  

Afina Maslow

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:53 pm
FogSage

I know how that feels. I went through something like a box and three rolls of toilet paper this spring.

@Asph: That is indeed adorable <3 Though I wouldn't wear it just for Hallowe'en >>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:38 pm
Forcive Habit
FogSage

I know how that feels. I went through something like a box and three rolls of toilet paper this spring.

@Asph: That is indeed adorable <3 Though I wouldn't wear it just for Hallowe'en >>
I live in TX lol, that kind of wear wouldn't be considered acceptable to go out in  

Alektorphobia

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:34 pm
I want to get a chainsword. I could put on a couple of fake scars, wear a peaked cap and a black coat, and it would be perfect.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:59 pm
Shaviv
I want to get a chainsword. I could put on a couple of fake scars, wear a peaked cap and a black coat, and it would be perfect.

Trying to catch the reference if there is one  

Afina Maslow

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:03 pm
Gah, does anyone here (pokes all the guilds artists and those that commission artists) have advice on what I should charge for a colored CG picture in real cash? I am terrible at coming up with pricing for real cash and am not sure what would be a decent range to work with?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 865 866 867 868 869 870 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games