Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiTobi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:59 pm
(Hi finaly someone posted xD()  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:01 pm
iiTobi
"Hey Izara..." sees royji "What happend to him, could I be of assistance?"

Izara: um..thats not Ryoji....thats Von...hes an old family freind and hes going to be the best man at the wedding...and no hes a fast healer..Kiana's got him covered...hes ok...he and i just went to ressurect his sister/my best freind Hita...you've met her?  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:01 pm
iiTobi
(Hi finaly someone posted xD()

(hello im finally back from camping after almost a week did i miss anything big?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Shirotora walks out with a huge pot that is bright red hot and puts it on the table. "a granny miggins's stew, killer on the eyes but good for the musciles" he says going back to get bowles and silverwear.

Hita: *stomach grumbles* oh food!

Shirotora walks out with enguh bowels for all the students to get some, along with silver wear. he places the stuff on the table. he looks over to Hita with a smile "just becareful, granny knew how to weed out the foolish with her stew, just take it slow with eatting please" he than hears the bell saying its mid night. "CRAP IM LITE SIS WILL KILL ME" he gets ready to run but stops and bows "it was great to meet you Hita-chan but i got to go to bed now" he turns around and runs as fast as he can to get to the dorm to go to bed.

(i got to go to bed. be on when ever i arise from the den of tigers, wolves, and the pepperoni that look like tortia chips)  

Alice the Loving

iiTobi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 pm
Ya"" Koe says (I know i forgot it was Hita's brother xD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:04 pm
*Sarah and Ryoji get to the door* Izara can you help me with your brother i think he passed out....our room?  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiTobi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 pm
"I can heal if that would help"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Shirotora walks out with a huge pot that is bright red hot and puts it on the table. "a granny miggins's stew, killer on the eyes but good for the musciles" he says going back to get bowles and silverwear.

Hita: *stomach grumbles* oh food!

Shirotora walks out with enguh bowels for all the students to get some, along with silver wear. he places the stuff on the table. he looks over to Hita with a smile "just becareful, granny knew how to weed out the foolish with her stew, just take it slow with eatting please" he than hears the bell saying its mid night. "CRAP IM LITE SIS WILL KILL ME" he gets ready to run but stops and bows "it was great to meet you Hita-chan but i got to go to bed now" he turns around and runs as fast as he can to get to the dorm to go to bed.

Hita: *smiles and waves* likewise Shiro! *turns to the food and eats fast despite wat she just heard* man im starved....  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:06 pm
(G2G)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:07 pm
busos_gurl
*Sarah and Ryoji get to the door* Izara can you help me with your brother i think he passed out....our room?

Izara: *rolls her eyes then picks him up herself and carries him to his room* oh...i could have just used my force feild...that would have been more conveinient...oh well *goes back to look over Von*
(GTG need to watch bleach!!!!)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:07 pm
yuuta: hm. okay. *looks at kat* what're you looking at? *looks at the place she's looking*
~......~
shouta: *sees yuuta* hey yuuta!
raven: *looks at kat then yuuta* what are you guys doing?
sora: you guys seen mitsuki?
yuuta: hey shouta! *looks at raven* we just woke up. *glances at sora* no. havent seen her. why?
shouta: we didnt notice that she wandered off.
sora: yeah.
raven: pretty stupid of us to lose her.
yuuta: *shakes head* you guys are...
raven: what?
yuuta: nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:09 pm
Misuzu0614
yuuta: hm. okay. *looks at kat* what're you looking at? *looks at the place she's looking*
~......~
shouta: *sees yuuta* hey yuuta!
raven: *looks at kat then yuuta* what are you guys doing?
sora: you guys seen mitsuki?
yuuta: hey shouta! *looks at raven* we just woke up. *glances at sora* no. havent seen her. why?
shouta: we didnt notice that she wandered off.
sora: yeah.
raven: pretty stupid of us to lose her.
yuuta: *shakes head* you guys are...
raven: what?
yuuta: nothing.

*Kat Stands up with tears in her eyes* Shes in the cafeteria with Hita *Walks away*  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiTobi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:09 pm
(GTG 2)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:11 pm
iiTobi
(GTG 2)

(Bai!!!)  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:17 pm
yuuta: eh? kat?
raven: hey. she looked sad.
sora: imma go get mitsuki.
shouta: me too.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games