Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:20 pm
(GOOD CONQUERS EVIL! *high fives*)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:23 pm
((*high fives back*Oh Yea!
ok i'm bored lets get this show back on the road))  

Khana Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:47 pm
Flame opened the door to the room to see bloody Haki's on the ground and the rest of the group was standing there fine. "Well....I see you were also attacked by Haki's tonight...It seems they are getting more aggressive...." Flame said about to fall asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:55 pm
((confused......))
"Well we better get some rest before we pass out =.=" she said waving and walking in the other direction to her house.....
((i had no idea if we already split up so i just did my side of it just in case lol XD))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:43 am
Chihiro: youre going the wrong way Fujuki blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:08 pm
"0.o...no my house is that way...." she pointed to her house that was far but close eno0ugh to see.....
((lol i said to the oposite direction TO her house XD hahaha))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:30 pm
"I am going to my dorm and passing out.... There is no way I am going 48 hours stright without sleep...." Flame said walking very slowly to the dorms  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:35 pm
"Alright later...." she said not able to turn around so she ust waved in the air  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:00 am
"They must be tired its not even 8:00 yet" Khana said looking at her watch again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:27 am
"Yeah...I guess I am goin to go on patrol then...I don't sleep much anyways."Oz said as he started walking.  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:47 pm
"Wait...oh...nevermind" Khana said quietly and faintly but no one could hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:23 pm
"Did you say something Khana?..."Oz asked.  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:18 pm
((omgggggggggggg im waiting cuz my b-day is tomorow and it feels liek this rp is going in SUPER slow-mo >.<.......ugh well ill just add the people i was going to tomorow morning but i wil now cauz im not doing anything else at 10:17 p.m. -.-......))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:53 pm
((okay here are her three friends and a guy from her old school that she new since 1st grade.....if you didnt know.....becuase when we barley started and she was new...she ust moved....if you didnt know XD......

~three friends~

1st friend:

Gaian name: Sayuki-Uchiha

Char name: Mitsuki Yushi

Char age: 15

Species: Human

Bio: She is one Fujuki's old friends. They are best friends and so is her other two. They been friends since they were babies but Fujuki moved away without telling anyone and she is mad because she didnt even tell her where. She is kinfda the leader of the three friends now. Her and her other two freinds letf looking for her and she is mad that she left rigth before her b-day. She is very loud and sometimes dosnt know when to shut up.

Other:

Apperance: the one with straight down hair User Image

2nd friend:

Char name: Yura Tokashi

Char age: 14

Bio: She is one Fujuki's old friends. They are also best friends. Yura is teh shy one in the group, she is always quiet and chses teh right chocies, unlike Mitsuki. She is alway sthe last one to have a say in anything and that is why she was dragged along with the other two to go after Fujuki.

Other:

Apperance: the one with the braids User Image

3rd friend:

Char name: Korata Saku

Char age: 15

Bio: She is one Fujuki's old friends. She is also Fujuki's best friend and came out looking for her with Mitsuki and Yura. She is the second loud one becuase she is normal but a bit partyish but isnt as loud and crazy as Mitsuki. Her and Mitsuki take ver everything and are a bit annoying at first but they soon will grow on ya.

Other:

Apperance: but more curly hair User Image

~Old friend from school~

Char name:

Char age: 15 almost 16

Bio: H ewas Fujuki's first friend in 1st grade but they went their own ways. He still taked to her every once in a while if they met in teh halls but they didnt pay much attemtion to eachother. He kinda had a crush on her when they were ittle and that is why he talked to her then, but now he dosent think he does. he says they arfe just good friends.

Other: Came looking for her when he over heard her three friends say she ran off to find a better life but they were just making crazy guesses but he dosent know. He is also the most popular guy in school at the other school he goes to.

Apperance: User Image

okay there they are mrgreen ...))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:19 am
((um.......okay im posting cuz im bored =.=.....im aways on way late.....and no one else is >.<))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games