Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:09 am
Toan, do you realize why I have that many digimon? I have been in the guild for a year and a half making it hard not to XD I ghave gave away at least five digimon probably more. For how many lines I Rp depends on the situation, so shut up. And sure I like Demiveemon a lot, so what?

It's better than being a tamer who has a huge ego, is mean to everyone, and thinks he can kill anyone easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:14 am
that because i am, i can, and i will im not asking anyone to be like me, hell if there was a second me i'll kill him myself, there can only be one perfection  

The Sadistic Toan

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:21 am
rolleyes

Then stop attacking me just because I tell someone who is upset about not being recognized that he needs to talk more! Look at my profile and you will see that I have only got five digimon since Christmas, a half year ago. Two of which I did not have the option to give away, one was an Apemon which digivolves directly to Makuramon who I have wanted for a while. One was an In-training which I love Rping with and the other I wanted to make Gigimon's older brother. I have given loads of digimon to people who have wanted them more and you need to ease up on ticking people off, I still don't know how your name hasn't come up in the "Is someone being a meanie to you?" thread but if it does, and you actually did say something that would make them upset enough, it might bite you in the butt. You really need to lighten up a bit on the insulting. I know that it is what makes you you which is why I'm just saying that you need to ease up on it considering the consequences of it if you go too far like Zar did to Pummel that one time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:23 am
i saw that, and i like to say it wasnt to late but it was, remember the time i was trying to defend you and pummel from the hypocrite hero wannabe? yea got blacklisted for that so i tend to stop doing nice things cause of the incident  

The Sadistic Toan

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:28 am
What? You got blacklisted for that? If anything, that hero wannabe should've! He was the one attacking two crew members and a long time member! I think Grandwing is over it by now considering he let you switch accounts and promoted you in DBC. Ugh! This is stupid that we can get blacklisted for fighting back... The thing I think is stupid is that that brat got off the hook... Did you ever notice that he mentioned himself thinking it was rigged before but then when I confronted him he said that he wasn't saying it was rigged it was just looking a bit like it, until he loses, then he starts flaming me! That brat... I thought you got blacklisted for something else... DX  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:32 am
nope, it was for messing with the newbie. it does sucks that i got blacklisted for that while he got off free, but then again my words do tend to hurt people, but honestly i wasnt even trying that hard to insult him i was actually telling him to ease up or shut up  

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:33 am
also i had to work and help others to get off the blacklist  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:40 am
Who did you get off it?

I can try to convince Grandwing to give you another chance I guess DX  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:47 am
personally i couldnt care if im on it or not but it ticks me off that he not on it too. anyway Dst keep telling me to help people out cause he said that gw said if i can help enough people he'll take me off the blacklist and promote me to crew in dbc and i guess that time came  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:49 am
Well, then I guess you're good XD

I think Grandwing forgave you, especially since he let you change accounts and he promoted you in DBC  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:53 am
yea i think so too it easy to get mad at me it staying mad that the problem xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 am
So true XD I'm bored DX  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:00 am
xD then do something exciting, im watching D. grayman to keep me entertain although im almost finish with the series so i dont know what to do afterward  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:04 am
I'm chaining Minun and Plusle to get a shiny, but they are so hard to chain DX  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:09 am
what?! so hard to chain?! your a disgrace get out of my sight! nah im jk anyway what are you talking about?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games