Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:31 am
He looked at both of them and he knew that both of them were very ugly. He just saw the demon he brought to his master and he gave something that supposed to be a smile "You will no longer suffer the pain that you go threw. I can help you get it away" He then looked at both of them and he smiled this time " You both can keep each other company until the dinner divide you apart.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:39 am
Dougal placed a hand over the open gash. and pressed to create pressure upon it. He staggered to his feet, and hunched over a little from the pain. "H-how very generous of you," he gasped as he rolled his eyes. He glanced over to Adam who was remaining quite silent and still.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:39 am
Mirza looked at both and then saw that he was very injured. "You look very injured to even fight me" He just stood there and enjoyed the smell of blood "I think I can do something for the pain" He then took his gloves off and he touched his head. He then sent a mind attack on Dougal." Your mind is damaged and so will you be soon." He took his gloves " It's going to be easy to take you both to my master"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:49 am
Dougal grabbed his head in pain. He dropped to his knees and looked up. His surroundings seemed to be spinning, and getting blurry. He fell forward-his vision darkened, and then....nothingness.

((I'll have to leave shortly-promised my mother that I wouldn't be on the internet all day.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:39 pm
[howdy I'm back :3 xmas time = busybusy haha]

Gabriel gave a vauge smile that wans't his usual genuine nature and nodded.
"Yes...I'm to blame, really. She'll be fine soon, I'm sure."

--

"Dougal!" Adam looed back as his friend fell and instantly ran towards Mirza so that he (and his scythe) were inches away form him.
"Leave this place." he said, his voice firm and dark. "I am sick of you. Beelio has us in Hell- what more does he want? If you refuse ot leave I will break you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:46 pm
((Yes-very busy time indeed... >.<))

Opal wondered some more through the mansion. She paused once it a while to look at certain items such at photos and other things.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:58 pm
Natasha, who had made herslef scarce and had deposite dthe now cold mugs of tea back down the sink, had move dinto one of the halls and taken refuge in a moth eaten (and now slightly singed) armchair to look at teh various portraits that adorned the corridor. The house was full of them - a classic english styled mansion home to generations. She rembered as a child how she had run up and down these hallways, or even ridden her tricycle down them. The butler had once told her that the portraits were alive, like in the Harry Potter books - that when the ancestors died a little piece of their soul was still reatined in each picture, so they could help their families for future generations. 'put in a good word with the Big Guy', so to speak. Now she sat and looked at the paintings and that heavy sense of loss weighed around her shoulders like a cloak once more. She wishe dthat she had a nice deep glass of wine in her hand right now, to dull some of the depression, but that would involve getting up and traipsing into one of the -probably destroyed- rooms at the opposite end of the house. Instead she sat where she was, meditating on the expertly [ainted wrinkles in Abreham Van Helsing's portraited face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:05 pm
[you're back! I've been wondering where you dissapeared to.]

Lilith watched Gabriel carefully.
"I don't doubt that but maybe you should give her some time before talking to her. She may be trying to figure things out."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:05 pm
Opal came across Natasha as she made her through the mansion. She glanced at the painting and then back to her. "These are....paintings of your family, yes?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:11 pm
[ Glad to know i'm missed lol :3]

Gabriel nodded silently and then chewed his lips.
"Ugh, i hate this..." he then shook his head and looked sideways at lilith. "Thankyou for being so supportive about it all."

--

Natasha jumped when Opal arrived - she hadn't expected her.
"ah! Oh hi...yeah they are." she smiled a little sadly. "Many generations have lived in this house. we all try to get a portrait painted; you feel like you really know your ancestors when you see the artist's version of them, even more than through a photo."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:21 pm
Lilith smiled at Gabriel.
"You're welcome. I'm sure she'll come around. I can try talking to her if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 pm
"It must be nice to have such things to remember them by," Opal replied. A thought struck her then. She had no family-she knew she had a mother....but realized she couldn't remember her face. She didn't have anything that linked her to her own past......except Beelio.....if you could count him....

"Have you had your portrait painted yet?" she asked trying to steer away from her sad thought.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:41 pm
Gabriel nodded.
"Thta's be good of you, though i don't know if it'd help."

Natasha nodded.
"Once, when i was a little kid and my mum and dad were still around. It's in dad's old study, if I remember right."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:45 pm
"You think I should go now or find her later?" Lilith asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:51 pm
Opal nodded. She suddenly felt a little envious of Natasha having such items to remember her family by, and a little sad. "Don't worry.....I think I can repair most of the damages. You won't have to worry about losing what you have left of them," she replied-a touch of sadness in her tone.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games