Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:48 pm
Jasmine blushed and pressed her cheek to his hand smiling up at him. "I do trust you. It is I whom I do not trust." She said shyly.

Leon smiled not taking his eyes of Kailee. Where as most males pay attention to their mates behind or rack Leon loved to stare into her eyes and hold her close. And right now holding her close was all he could do to ease her mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:37 pm
Aven smiled. "Then trust me when I say that you will be fine." he said with a small chuckle. "I won't let you do anything bad, and I won't let anything bad happen to you." he reiterated. He would repeat it as many times as she needed before she would believe it.

Kailee hummed a soft little melody while she waited for her mother. She had closed her eyes as was leaning against Leon, her head resting on his chest. All that worrying had made her tired.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:52 pm
Jasmine smiled brightly and held him close. "I trust you." She said again with a slight blush. "I'll feel safe with you around."

Leon smiled and with a smile caressed her hair in a soothing manner. He was tempted to sing but thought it would wake her. He didn't want to say anything so when her mother turned up he put a finger to his lips and beckoned her forward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:00 pm
Aven smiled. "Good." he said and pressed a kiss to her head. "Do you feel comfortable enough to leave the room now?" he asked softly. He wouldn't force her, but he didn't want her cooped up in there all day.

Kailee's mother smiled when she saw her sleeping daughter and nodded when Leon put a finger to his lips and beckoned her. She went over and sat on the bed as well. "Why did you want to see me?" she asked softly, being careful not to wake her daughter.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:56 pm
Jasmine shook her head holding Aven tighter. "Not yet." She whined getting scared again.

Leon smiled holding her a little closer. "She's worried about the full moon and the baby." Leon sighed and held her closer. "She's scared that when she changes the baby will abort. And I'm worried what it will do to her. I was wondering. You carried Kailee and Aven to term...what's your secret?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:17 pm
Aven sighed and rubbed a hand up and down her back comfortingly. "That's fine. I won't force you." he said softly. "We don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with." he whispered to her, trying to keep her calm.

Kailee's mother smiled softly. "Well you see, the moon has always had a strong pull over all werewolves from the moment we are conceived. Basically we develop with the ability to shift. So when I shifted with the moon, the Kailee and Aven also felt the moon's pull and shifted with me. So I became a wolf mother, pregnant with a pup rather than a woman pregnant with a baby." she said before frowning slightly and reaching over to gently run a hand through Kailee's hair. "If your child doesn't have the ability to shift . . . if it isn't an inborn gift . . . I don't know what will happen. I know of werewolf and vampire pairings, but most of the time the female had been the vampire. They didn't need to worry about the moon." she said, the worry clearly etched on her face. She then sighed. "Well . . . wolves are mammals too. It's not like the baby will be losing it's umbilical cord whether it shifts or not. It just may get a little cramped in there. If the baby doesn't shift . . . There is a possibility that Kailee will have a premature birth which will put both her and the baby at risk. It may do nothing though." she said, her gaze turning to Kailee's baby bump. "I hope Lady Moon is merciful." she whispered, more to herself than Leon.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:45 pm
Jasmine nodded slowly with a sniffle almost purring her cheek rubbed his shoulder affectionately.

"But my sister is vampire, she was able to carry full term...however she did complain of some unusual kicking..." He thought out loud. "I guess if they can she can." He said rubbing her belly. "Our little girl will." He whispered. "My wife and child will be perfect. Everything will be fine." He said more to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 pm
Aven chuckled and pressed a kiss to her head. "Love you." he murmured into her hair.

Kailee let out a large sigh and cuddled closer to Leon in her sleep.
Kailee's mother let out a small giggle and then stood up. "If that's all, I'll take my leave now." she said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:54 pm
Jasmine giggled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too." She whispered back. Then she gasped. "I feel weird."

Leon looked up and held his wife closer. "No, thank you though. I just hope Kailee doesn't start crying again."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:07 pm
Aven looked out a window when Jasmine said that and saw that, though the sun hadn't set yet, the moon was rising. "Moonrise." he murmured and turned back to Jasmine, letting her go and shifting into a wolf himself. "Don't fight it Jasmine. It'll be easier if you just let it happen. And I'll be right here for you." he said softly, pressing his nose to her hand.

Kailee's mother nodded before stiffening. "You may want to wake her up. Tell her to shift." she said, fighting the pull of the moon for as long as she could to get out of the room. Wolves that had mates were drawn to their mate. She had to get to him, but to do that, she would have to get out the door. She had barely gotten the door open before she shifted and nosed the door the rest of the way open, running out into the hall to find her husband.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:26 pm
Jasmine turned and stared at the moon. Her eyes blanked out and with a cry her body shifted first the pain brought her to her knees and she started sobbing. She could hear her brother fighting to stay with his wife and not trace to her side. The pain rendered her speechless.

Leon stiffened managing to wake his wife. He couldn't help it. His baby sister was in pain. Yet he couldn't leave his wife. "Kailee. Wake my love please." He whispered and gripped the bed tightly. He needed to relax. His sister was having her first change and his wife was scared about the baby...for the love of god he needed to relax.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:51 pm
Aven whimpered and nuzzled against her side. He hated seeing her like this. "It'll be okay Jasmine. It'll be fine." he whispered, wanting desperately to believe the words he was saying. But she was scaring him by how much pain she seemed to be in.

Kailee woke slowly. "Mm?" she asked, stretching before she curled in on herself with a gasp. She could now distinctly feel the moon's pull. She looked at Leon with watering eyes as she fought the change. She was scared, it was reflected in her eyes, but the moment he said she could change she would stop fighting the pull. She had been sound asleep during the whole conversation. She didn't know it was okay to change.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:58 pm
Jasmine shuddered a little as the change took full hold. Something's wrong. She thought as she opened her eyes. Panic consumed her as she realised that if she could trace she to drink too...Her vampire self would always be there for her and she howled in anguish.

Leon smiled best he could. "Don't fight it. You'll be okay. Both of you will." He said soothingly. "You can do it. Change my love. I'll be here for you whatever happens." He kissed her fore head and set her on the floor on the bed and waited  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:05 pm
Kailee bit her lip before letting the change happen and soon enough a white, obviously pregnant, wolf was sitting on the floor, still looking worried and concerned. "I don't . . . feel anything wrong . . ." she said softly, looking to Leon for confirmation that everything was okay.

Aven winced as he heard that howl and licked Jasmine just behind her ear, trying to calm her down. "What's wrong?" he asked softly. He didn't know what to do to help.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:34 pm
Leon smiled fondly to Kailee. "See? You're both okay." He said moving hesitantly forward and rubbed her belly. "Oh~! She moved!" He froze and looked up. Something was wrong with his sister but he couldn't leave his wife.

Jasmine whined pressing herself on the floor. When she turned to look at him her eyes were red. Like Leon when he finished feeding on blood. "I'm still...like Leon..."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games