Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:39 am
Seraph chuckled and walked over to her "Here" he took her hand and grapped a flower putting it in place "There, lets inspect your work huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:35 am
Navo went into the back office which was huge, he sat down at the desk and began to fill out paperwork while one of his employee's took over the counter. The employee being one of the bunny girls from awhile back...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:43 am
Sophie waved to Mira
" So you going to help me pick out names/ set up baby shower, its almost time, ?"

(( i named her ^ ^ ))
-------------------------------
Nia looked back pleased at the bouquet
" Did I do it ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:46 am
Hikari finally came out of her house. "God. Stupid paper work. Lets see if Navo has the store ready." (sorry I havent been in the guild lately. Helping a friend again stare )  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:17 pm
" Hey Hikari, I think Kuro was looking for you."
She giggled . When would he learn
" You finally done all that paperwork huh? that one month leave sure dragged on? Is all old the college costs settled?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:52 pm
"Nia, I'd say thats pretty damn good" he picked it up "Now..lets go get supplies for the honker huh?" he laughed and sat it with the other orders "Accualy, can you man the shop while I get the stuff? This is probably one of the biggest honors at the shop, M.e. will be helping..in a way" as he said that a customer came in "She is the wierd boquet lady, Bye" he kissed her and ran out the door to his car  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:59 pm
She smiled at the lady.
It was the first human she had ever seen here.
Nia gave her the bouquet greeted her goodbye and collected the money.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:26 pm
Character Skeleton:
User Name: Serenity Lycan
Name: Serenity (Ren)
Anthro Race: White wolf
Job: Serenader (plays her flute for people's benefit)
Appearence: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2159019
Bio: She's just arriving in this new little valley and thinks she might settle down for once.  

Serenity Lycan

Serenity Lycan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:33 pm
The sun is shining brightly on Serenity's fur, making it look like its sparkling, and feel's great as she walks around the valley for the first time trying to get a feel for her new home. She sighs loving the warmth and looks up shielding her eyes with her arm, "I think I'm going to like it here", she says, voice sounding like a soft and beautiful melody, swishes her tail and keeps walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:35 pm
Sophie sat down and started working on something humming a tune to the twins.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:43 pm
Navo fell asleep on the desk curled up on it....literally. He chuckled and wagged his tail as he got comfortable on it. He yawned and stretched before falling asleep again...
ooc:// omg! enchantress what have ya done to your avi o_o it was so beautiful before D:!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:47 pm
Sophie yawned and got out going to the back room and grabbing a donut to munch on.
She smiled at her sleeping mate " SO silly."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:48 pm
Seraph drove off to the store, he got the ribbon, mesh, and paint he needed..then, got an idea, he put a cassett in his player and turned it up extremely loud, playing Sweet Home Alabama as he drove up to his shop he skitted to a stop "YEE HAWW!" he yelled out his window, in the distance there was a new person watchinghim..probably thinking he was an idiot  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:55 pm
( country!)

Nia giggled hearing him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:55 pm
Navo woke up and looked around the room, he looked at Sophie and chuckled"hi hun"he coughed, the air smelling kinda smokey...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games