Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:13 pm
[oh yeah i finally drew Tristen. She's the right of this picture http://dragontamer363.deviantart.com/art/Sketchdump-Vampires-Aliens-142089812 ]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:22 pm
Sam and Fayt lingered on in their visit. They chatted and recalled favorite memories with Grace although Koko felt a little guilty.....since she was now technically dating her neice's killer. Did that make her a heartless person? And what would Fayt do when he found out? She wouldn't hold it against him if he never wanted to see or speak with her again. Then what? What if her and Drake didn't work out? So many 'what if' questions to think about.....

What happened to her boring routine life that didn't give her so much trouble?

She leaned over the countered as she and Fayt listened to Sam talk excitedly about her motorcylce that was nearly completed. Sam's eyes went wide when she glanced at the time. She had to get back to auto-shop soon. "Umm....I'm sorry, but I need to get going," she said. "You have the keys to Mr. Jones' car? I told Fayt here I would drive it back for him before I get back to work."

"Oh, yes," Koko replied. "Just give me a moment." She strolled to the back office to retrieve the keys on the desk. She paused briefly at the stairs, shook her head to shake off the crazy thoughts and return to hand Sam the keys.

"Thanks," Sam replied. "You coming shortie-or staying?"

"I'm....I think I'll stay a bit longer," Fayt replied.

Sam shrugged. "See ya later then," she said heading out the door.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:25 pm
dragontamer363
[oh yeah i finally drew Tristen. She's the right of this picture http://dragontamer363.deviantart.com/art/Sketchdump-Vampires-Aliens-142089812 ]

((I love her hair.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:36 pm
[Thankye biggrin *is currently colouring in Drake's age sheet mrgreen ]
[edit: done. put it in the main topic in the main forum :3]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:32 am
[She looks awesome, DT.]

Judith frowned. Narrowing his options? What was that supposed to mean?
"So you're..." She paused, trying to understand how it wasn't a rejection. He hadn't picked her, that was a rejection as she saw it. She stared blankly at Drake as she continued trying to work it out in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:19 am
Drake sighed, disliking the difficulty of the situation. He'd expected Judith to be fairly light and upbeat about it, but obviously there was more feelings invested between them than he anticipated. As far as he was concerned she was always a very good friend and he'd just seen their taking things further as a closer expression of that, after all they were only having fun, or so he'd thought.
He tried to resist the urge to just climb under the bed and hide form the mess, and took a breath, still nudging around yto try and find a good enough way he could explain and not hurt her.

"We're going to see if being a couple works out, yeah."
he said, deciding to be clearer and honest.
"You've got to understand that when I sired her I expected something to happen between us, but she never followed so I let it go. But since I've met her again and got to know her, teh odl feelings came back. Can't be helped, and I know it has to be a monogamy thing for it to work for her."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:58 am
((Grr....had nice long post and Gaia logged me out. I refuse to rewrite all that dialogue again.....))

Koko and Fayt chatted a while longer-more so on his father getting help rather than what happened to her. As the conversation went on, occassionally interrupted by a customer, Koko began thinking about whether or not to tell Fayt about her and Drake. It was a push and pull arguement in her mind.....especailly since she hadn't told him the truth about Grace's death. But the boy had so much to deal with now....she didn't want to add to it. So she would leave that out-at least for now, and hoped he wouldn't hate her later when he did...not that she would blame him.

"Something wrong?" he asked when they were alone.

"There's something I want to tell you," she replied and proceeded to tell him that her and Drake would be spending a lot of time together. She also told him about Drake being the one who sired her incase she hadn't already.

When she finished Fayt sat there silent and wide-eyed for a moment. "Wow....." was all her could manage. "Well....umm....I guess congrats.....is in order."

"You're ok with this?" she asked.

"Well......any shot I thought I could have with you was sort of blown out of the water with you being my great auntie," he replied blushing. "I had a crush on you for some time to be honest."

"I know," she said trying to keep a straight face.

"Knew?" he asked in embarrassment.

"Believe me when I say you don't want to know how," she replied.

His face grew redder as he tried to think, but when he glanced at the time he needed to be going. "I....I have to get going, but maybe I'll stop by again later," he said-his face full of confusion.

"Alright," she said. "Have a nice day."

When he left she mumbled a curse. She forgot to aske about fun places for Drake to blow off steam. A party here was a definite no. Elsewhere perhaps....but then where? If it was just the two of them she could try the whole dinner thing like in the movie.....then Drake would tease her about him being right about her having a use for the purple gown. However that seemed like an unlikely option with Judith....and she couldn't help feel a bit guiltly putting her in this situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Judith smirked at the monogamy comment. She hadn't known about Drake's siring of Koko, that would have changed things she supposed. After another moment of thought she laughed a bit, she realized she was going back to her old ways of jealousy and selfishness. Koko deserved to be happy, after all, Judith had many chances she'd thrown away as a human.
"Alright," Judith said, "I'm okay with it as long as we all can still have fun together." She nodded, adding in the last part to try to stop the feeling of being a third wheel.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:40 pm
Drake smiled, looking relieved finally.
"of course, babe. You're the first friend I've had in centuries, I'm hardly going to let you get away." he winked  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:44 pm
Judith smiled at him, also relieved.
"You're the first friend in a while that I haven't thought about eating." She laughed.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:16 pm
After Fayt left, Koko busied herself with little tasks and trying to figure out what to do when the others got up. Drake said he wanted to blow off steam....but what Koko did probably wouldn't appeal to him. She went and retrieved her lap=top and brought it back out to the front with her. Between customers she tried to look up places not far off that him and Judith might like. It proved to be a trying task.....

Eventually she noticed the time and could close up shop, but didn't go upstairs. SHe didn't want to disturbed the sleepers since the noise had settled down. She remained sitting behind the counter looking things up on the computer. A couple times she yawned. She thought she would close her eyes for a moment so she rested her head on her arms. But instead of resting she fell asleep.

Bly and Yoki went upstairs and settled down in the living room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:27 pm
Once the problems between them were settled drake relaxed and drifted off to sleep. It wasn't long before he was snoring softly and gradually taking up more and more of the bed.

A good few hours later the day wore on and turned into the night and he started to stirr about in hsi sleep.

---

Meanwhile, as the nigh descended, Tristen was already up and ready, taking a shower and changing into a new set of clothes. she had travelled light, but had a few things with her she'd stored in the boot of her car for the journey.
Which reminded her...she needed to put some petrol in that thing. But first she'd have to care for her own cravings. She obviously wouldn't be able to feed with the couple of investigators around, but she didn't plan on killing anyone and adding to their bodycount.
She shivered as her hair was still wet and danced about a little in her room before scooting out into the hallway in search of her 'team' of investigators. She wanted this whole vampire mess straightened out quickly, though she was in no rush to go home. Politics in the vampire world were a little intense for her. it was kind of nice to vacation in the middle of nowhere like here.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:34 pm
Koko's eyes fluttered opened. The surrounding seemed darker...and the computer had went to sleep. When she woke the machine up she realized why when she saw the time. Dang it..... She still hadn't figured out what party or event they would be interested in. She shifted and tried to stand to stretch.....it was somewhat painful given the position she had fallen asleep in. She leaned over the counter and slowly rubbed the back of her neck as she slowly stood up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:40 pm
Drake eventually woke open, groggily opening his eyes. It took a moment to realise who he was sleeping next to, and he yawned, sitting up. He smiled at Judith peacefully sleeping, and gently eased out of the bed so as not to wake her.
He made his way quietly out of the room to check on Koko and see if she had any blood left over in her fridge.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:47 pm
Bly and Yoki were alerted to Drake's movement. Bly tried to get up to follow, but with Yoki laying on top of him he could move...and she wasn't letting him.

Koko thought she heard someone coming down the stairs but she was too busy trying to relax her muscles from the ache.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games