Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:26 pm
what? by giving him more toys?
we need more of those so-called minions of his to post.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:52 pm
not more toys... I'm planning on replacing his minions...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:58 pm
Good idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:59 pm
So, so far what's been your fave RP?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:07 pm
whatcha mean?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:19 pm
Out of all our RPs, VoW, BoV, SotF, LoP or EmSquad, which do you like best?

I think my fave out of all was SotF.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:27 pm
So far I'd have to agree with you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:48 pm
Hey, CotGCW was like ANH, TPM, and a touch of AoTC mixed together. SotF was like RotJ, and Right now, LoP is like ESB.

So go figure.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:14 pm
I like what will be coming up in BoV and LoP. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:42 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Out of all our RPs, VoW, BoV, SotF, LoP or EmSquad, which do you like best?

I think my fave out of all was SotF.

For me, Shards was probably my favorite. In Chronicles, I felt that I was pretty much finding my RP voice, so to speak.
And, considering what era Em Squad takes place in, I'm honestly surprised that there aren't as many active players for that.  

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:22 pm
Hey, with the new Legacy comic out, I got thinking about our next RP.

Maybe we should do it in the Legacy era.

It frees all ties:

There's three nice groups, Sith, Jedi and Imperial Knights (Jedi that are loyal to Emperor Fel). So you have confilct there.

And best of all, there's WAY more smugglers/outlaws/opportunities for NFUs, because of the state of the galaxy at that point (Imperial Remnant has annexed Galactic Alliance, Sith are attempting to reinfltrate the new Empire)

Hell, a Skywalker is a pirate and a spice abuser.

Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:45 pm
Very good, FP. ^^ Methinks I should trek on over to the comic shop and see if they have any Legacy. 3nodding  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:12 am
I'm not too familiar with legacy personally.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:03 am
Cale Darksun
I'm not too familiar with legacy personally.

That's because it just started... only Comic 0 is out.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
That's the beauty of it, it's just started so we'd have a pretty much free reign.

Aside from the Cade Skywalker part, this is the only historical information theey give:

At some point after the Yuuzhan Vong war, a force sensitive person found the galaxy to be weak and inefficient, and eestablished a new Sith order on Korriban in utter secrecy. This man was Darth Krayt, who abolished the Rule of Two and began training Sith apprentices.

Fast forward about a hundred years, and the Imperial Remnant, under newly elected Emperor Fel I (who we think are descended from Jag Fel and Jaina Solo since Fel's great-granddaughter looks almost exactly like Leia and all the Fel's have the signature Jag Fel white streak in their hair).

Then theree's the Sith-Imperial war which:

Wookiepedia
The Sith-Imperial War was a conflict occuring around 130 ABY, which saw the return of the Empire as the major galactic government.

The war began when the Sith secretly sabotaged worlds terraformed by the Yuuzhan Vong, to the detriment of the inhabitants. The Galactic Federation of Free Alliances had supported this beneficial terraforming under the encouragement of the New Jedi Order, and found itself facing a secession movement with this deadly new development. The Empire used this to its advantage, luring member worlds - many of whom still chafed at the conduct of the New Republic during the Yuuzhan Vong War - away from the Alliance and weakening the government.

Eventually, the Moff Council (which controlled the Imperial military) invoked the Treaty of Anaxes and declared war. Many of the dissatisfied worlds defected from the Alliance to the Empire, with others declaring their neutrality. It was at this time the New Sith Order made itself known, proposing an alliance with the Empire after contacting Moff Nyna Calixte, Director of Imperial Intelligence.

The war lasted three years, during which Imperial forces reconquered Coruscant. The Alliance was absorbed into the Empire. The Jedi were forced to retreat to their temple on Ossus, which was later the focus of an attack by Sith forces led by Darth Krayt and Imperial forces led by Moff Rulf Yage. Shortly after, the Sith turned against Emperor Roan Fel and his Imperial Knights.

So, yeah that's an opportunity, don't you think? Plus we could do all sorts of stuff, like make up our own ships and just generally make it up as we go.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games