Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:13 pm
Oblen nods before yawning. "Well... I'm guessing I shouldn't lay on my back, eh?" He asks as he remembered it's still pretty late, for just a minute ago or so the raccoon had woken them up in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:23 pm
Mira chuckled quietly "You can sleep on your back, but I don't advise it.The wound is still tender and any amount of pressure being applied to it right now would hurt." She stood and headed back to the bathroom with the first aid kit.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:21 pm
Oblen stretches as he walks to the couch before sighing. He looks at it for a moment before finally laying on it and on his stomach.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:45 pm
Mira shut the bathroom door behind her "You can have the bed.I'm not tired." She lifted the hem of her shirt and cringed when she saw the wound was still not fully healed.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:58 pm
Oblen raises an eyebrow, looking up from the couch towards the shut bathroom door before standing and slowly walking into the bedroom and lying on the bed on his stomach. "... ok then..." He said, a bit confused before saying "... Goodnight then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:47 pm
Mira sighed slightly "Good night..." She poked at the skin around the wound, letting out a low hiss of pain and shuddered when puss ran out.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:30 pm
Oblen shakes his head, still a bit confused on what's happened with the couch-bed-couch-bed switching... but just assumes it's some sort of 'tradition' that he'd have to address when he's not as tired. He yawns before drifting back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm
Mira turned on the hot water in the shower, stripped down and stepped into the spray, wincing slightly as the water hit the wound This is sooo not good...  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:20 am
Oblen lazily opens one eye, sensing something. He could feel some form of aggravated pain within the bathroom Mira had entered, in which he also heard water running. He sits up to raise his voice so it could penetrate threw the bathroom door and over the running water. "You ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:36 pm
Mira sighed slightly "I'm Fine..." Her voice trailed off with a hint of confusion as she watched the blood run down the drain.The blood had an odd blueish tint to it and smelled strongly of lilac and spring rain "What the f**k..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:33 pm
Oblen shakes his head, not fully believing her for some reason. He stood and walked to the door as he heard her second commet. He crosses his arms "What's going on in there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:52 pm
Mira cringed slightly hearing Oblen just outside the door "Nothing.The wound just isn't fully healed is all..." Well, it's barely even started healing and that smell and the tint is kinda creepy...  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:54 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "I can hear and smell all about it... your bleeding aren't you?..." He asks, about ready to come in to see her wound.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 pm
Mira winced slightly "Only a little." She was lying through her teeth and she knew it, but she didn't want him to worry.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:14 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "... ok, now I know your just lying there..." He said before turning and leaning his back against the door. "... is it a different color yet?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games