Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 pm
((Have to go, though i'll try to reply l8er 2night))

"Yes, thanks." Chione said, moving away from the steel and carefully changing back into her clothes. When she saw finished changing she said goodbye to Bomani's mother, then went outside the tent to look for Bomani.

((Sorry, don't have much time.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:19 pm
Bomani had been in a tent not too far away, also getting fitted. His father had shown him the same clothes he'd worn for his wedding, regal, almost royal robes of dark blue and white. Bomani was waiting for Chione outside the tent when she emerged, and he was back in his normal clothes. "Don't tell me." he said with a smile.
"I want to be surprised when I see you." he said, holding out his hand to take her back to his tent.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:40 pm
"Don't worry, I won't tell you." Chione chuckled. "I want you to be surprised, anyway." Taking his hand she followed him. "And I assume that you have been fitted as well?" She asked, now wondering what he would be dressed in. However, she kept it to herself, wanting to be surprised as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:05 am
Bomani smiled, and nodded. He led her inside their tent and let go of her hand, lying down on the bed. "Only a few hours until we marry." he said brightly, smiling up at her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:14 pm
"Only a few hours..." Chione repeated, a small grin on her face. Sitting down on the edge of the bed by Bomani's side she sighed. "For now and forever." She said, looking down at him. Bringing a hand up she ran her fingers through his hair before placing it on his cheek to gently hold his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:02 am
Bomani closed his eyes when she ran her hand through his hair, smiling brightly, and sighing happily when her hand gently held his face. He loved the way her touch was so gentle with him.
"Now and forever." he repeated in a soft voice.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:25 pm
"Yes, and I can't wait for it to start." Chione said. Seeing him smile only lifted her heart, and she stroke his cheek with her thumb a couple times. She then moved onto the bed so that she lied down next to him. "So...is there anything in the ceremony I should know about?" She sighed, closing her eyes as if to rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:59 am
Bomani thought it over, then shook his head. "Nothing big." he said, turning onto his side so he could face her, putting an arm over her, landing just a little below her breasts. He pulled her close, smiling.
"Just two things: One, before we're declared married, we both have to make a vow to each other...usually just something saying that we'll stay together and help each other. And the other thing is, the first bite of the feast is usually shared between the couple...We break a piece of bread, lock our arms, and take a bite out of the other person's bread." he explained.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 pm
"That's good." Chione sighed with relief. At least she had remembered to ask Bomani about the ceremony ahead of time, since she didn't want to appear as if she didn't know what she was doing. As she was pulled close she smiled, snuggling in his hold and making herself comfortable against him. "I just didn't want to embarrass you." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:09 am
"Embarrass me?" Bomani asked with a smile, enjoying, as always, the way she snuggled against him. It was so cute, and it made him love her even more.
"Never." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:06 pm
((Lol, your sig made me laugh blaugh ))

Looking up to him Chione kissed him on the cheek. "Yes. I mean, what if I did something wrong?" She began to feel a little nervous now, realizing how important tonight would be to both of them. If she messed up, she wouldn't be able to turn back time and fix her mistake.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:09 pm
Bomani laughed softly. He took both her hands into his, her hands together as if in prayer and his on either of her hands.
"Relax, Chione." he whispered.
"This is a simple ceremony, but it means a lot to everyone. You won't mess it up, I promise." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:12 pm
When he laughed, Chione was taken by surprise. How could he laugh? They were about to be joined in a union to last the rest of their lives, and he was able to laugh off the thought of ruining the ceremony? However, she felt comforted by his words and sighed. "Alright." She said, taking his words to heart. Her hands felt warm in his, and she smiled a little now that she was reassured.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:18 pm
"You worry too much." Bomani berated playfully, still smiling to show he was just teasing her.
"You watch. Everything will be perfect...tomorrow, we can wake up...not just as lovers, but as husband and wife." he siad softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:26 pm
Chione moved a little, tilting her head so that she can give him a small tender kiss on the lips. "Husband and wife..." She repeated, her heart soaring at the thought and how close it seemed to be. "Though, can you blame me for worrying?" She chuckled, moving again so that she was close and she could close her eyes just to rest.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games