Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naggeela

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:45 am
Would there be Metal smiths in Halloween?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 pm
A couple of questions since growth time is here, even if my boil will be waiting a bit.

1) The trials (after they have been completed) can be used for the exam. However, would it be possible for me to post for growth using the trial and still request an exam? They have always looked like a lot of fun for me XD If I did so would he be unable to Y2 until that exam was taken? (Not sure how busy it might be between trials/April meta. I would willingly wait until after the meta to exam, but I was thinking about Y2 before the meta?).

2) Natural ability (so probably a Liz question) - So Y1 natural ability was shapeshifting. Would a plausible Y2 be "finishing" that skill? Essentially, able to go into a fully human guise rather than a humanoid form like in his student art, and able to control individual body part shifts? (Such as if he wanted to just remove his arm spines or wanted to go for mantis claws rather than hands and still stay in a half form). He would still primarily stay in half-form, as the pure human guise would not be as natural/comfortable. Then for Y3 I was thinking about dreaming up a completely different natural ability that would go with his race and possibly some of his physical changes.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:50 pm
TRIALS QUESTION:

Just to clarify - if we have two characters, one participating in the trials, and one not - can the one that isn't participating in the trials be part of a mob? Or no, because we have a student in the trials already?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm
kuromeez
TRIALS QUESTION:

Just to clarify - if we have two characters, one participating in the trials, and one not - can the one that isn't participating in the trials be part of a mob? Or no, because we have a student in the trials already?

Yes the character participating can be part of a mob!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:07 pm
Not related to the trials yay XD

For the halloweeners that got turned into weapons (for hunters), how much do they remember of it? Is it like "one day I was at school, then it all goes blank and I was a weapon"
or do the recall the whole ordeal/process of being made into a weapon  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:48 pm
on the Mob open rp can we try for both student and minipet or do we have to pick one or the other in the forms? like if we picked student we're not allowed to get ink jars or the possibility of winning a pet if we didn't win the student? >_< I really hope that question made sense.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 pm
Wyntre IceBlade
on the Mob open rp can we try for both student and minipet or do we have to pick one or the other in the forms? like if we picked student we're not allowed to get ink jars or the possibility of winning a pet if we didn't win the student? >_< I really hope that question made sense.

You can try for both!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:42 pm
chimarii
Not related to the trials yay XD

For the halloweeners that got turned into weapons (for hunters), how much do they remember of it? Is it like "one day I was at school, then it all goes blank and I was a weapon"
or do the recall the whole ordeal/process of being made into a weapon

They remember VERY LITTLE, especially almost nothing at all about the process. They remember what its like to be a Halloweener, and vague memories, but imagine it being very swiss cheesed and vague.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 pm
Trials question!

You cannot battle unless someone has engaged you in battle, once the battle is over (mob HP is 0 OR you receive the next prompt) you CANNOT use an ability again.

This is confusing my group a bit. Does this mean once a fear/ability has been used once during the event it does not come back? Or does it come back with the next day?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm
ramenli
Trials question!

You cannot battle unless someone has engaged you in battle, once the battle is over (mob HP is 0 OR you receive the next prompt) you CANNOT use an ability again.

This is confusing my group a bit. Does this mean once a fear/ability has been used once during the event it does not come back? Or does it come back with the next day?

Yeah it'll just be once an IC event day XD  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:02 pm
Trial question of the day!

If we chose option C/were captured.

Are we all in separate rooms or is our group in one room?

(looking at you are in some sort of large, closed environment, a room perhaps, with the others. But then also option B says that: demanding that you will answer if they tell you what is going on and where your group is)

Are they able to move around in the area they are confined in or are they tied down in some way?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:28 pm
Trial question

When do we know if we leave our threads OPEN or CLOSED?  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 pm
Euphoric Ghost
Trial question

When do we know if we leave our threads OPEN or CLOSED?

It says right on the options, for each one if you read the quotes, it'll tell you open or closed depending on your option!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:31 pm
ramenli
Trial question of the day!

If we chose option C/were captured.

Are we all in separate rooms or is our group in one room?

(looking at you are in some sort of large, closed environment, a room perhaps, with the others. But then also option B says that: demanding that you will answer if they tell you what is going on and where your group is)

Are they able to move around in the area they are confined in or are they tied down in some way?

One room for the group, giant glass viewing room, sort of like a "fishbowl" sort of deal. They can walk around in it as they please.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:46 pm
D'oh. I totally missed it. I was reading inside the quote box thing... not outside the box. lol.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games