Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Autumn's breath hitched in her throat when her name was called. She didn't want attention brought to herself. Sure, most people were engrossed in their own conversations, but she still felt all eyes were on her. Autumn's eyes scanned the Gryffindor table for her brother, then the Slytherin table for her sister before sitting down and letting the professor set the hat onto her head.

Quote:
                                      People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Quiet, Shy, and Timid. I rarely talk, and if I do it's only to a few people. I'm scared of a lot of things, especially my father. People say I look innocent, but I can do some damage, but quite honestly, I'm too scared to do that. The only thing I'm good at is being quiet and hiding.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:37 pm
User Image
Alexander Kalen
First Year xxxxxx Unsorted

Alex moved up and sat on the stool as his name was called. He gulped slightly as the hat fell on his head. It was happening. He was being sorted. He would be starting at Hogwarts himself, finally.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm People say I am a kind and caring person. That I never take negative comments from anyone who tries to be negative towards me. Also that I always stand up for what I think is right. I'm a good friend, I'm there whenever my friends need me no matter the situation. At times I can be a little sassy and then in turn I get mad easily,and sometimes overreact. With all these things, they can sometimes clash, I see it as a good thing. Everyone needs some conflict with their personalities, and these are mine. They make me who I am as a person, a human, and a inspiring young wizard. I know this isn't much to go on and I am sorry for that, but that's the best way for me to describe it.

Mr Vitamin C-ya

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image
FLYNN WU
████████████████████████
That Canadian Kid ⊰ 巫子军 ⊱

ʀᴏsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ʜᴏɢωᴀʀᴛs sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᶰˢᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ

Jams: [ x ]
xAttire: [ x ]
xxxMood: MOOD HEREEEEEE
xxxLocation: LOCATION HEREE
xWith: PEOPLE NAMES HURR
Thoughts: '...'

Flynn shuffled across the room, feeling himself blush as the gaze of the crowd fell upon him. Everything was already overwhelming enough, he didn’t need the added pressure of attention, but with no other choice the boy took a seat on the stool, waiting patiently as the hat was placed on his head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm energetic, fun-loving, extremely curious and always wanting to be in the center of attention. I have really good leadership skills, or at least I think I do because the kids in my neighborhood would always follow me and do what I say... I think I get that from my dad, but I'm a pretty fast learner which probably comes from my mom because dad always said that she was a genius in school. I'm really outdoorsy and I hate being cooped up in the house all day, but ever since coming to London I feel like that's all mom ever lets me do. It's so unfair!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Rawwry
User ImageUser Image

Autumn's breath hitched in her throat when her name was called. She didn't want attention brought to herself. Sure, most people were engrossed in their own conversations, but she still felt all eyes were on her. Autumn's eyes scanned the Gryffindor table for her brother, then the Slytherin table for her sister before sitting down and letting the professor set the hat onto her head.

Quote:
                                      People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Quiet, Shy, and Timid. I rarely talk, and if I do it's only to a few people. I'm scared of a lot of things, especially my father. People say I look innocent, but I can do some damage, but quite honestly, I'm too scared to do that. The only thing I'm good at is being quiet and hiding.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Ah, the shy one,
Timid as a dove,
You have seen much in your young life,
Kindness is deserved here...

Hufflepuff!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Mr Vitamin C-ya
User Image
Alexander Kalen
First Year xxxxxx Unsorted

Alex moved up and sat on the stool as his name was called. He gulped slightly as the hat fell on his head. It was happening. He was being sorted. He would be starting at Hogwarts himself, finally.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm People say I am a kind and caring person. That I never take negative comments from anyone who tries to be negative towards me. Also that I always stand up for what I think is right. I'm a good friend, I'm there whenever my friends need me no matter the situation. At times I can be a little sassy and then in turn I get mad easily,and sometimes overreact. With all these things, they can sometimes clash, I see it as a good thing. Everyone needs some conflict with their personalities, and these are mine. They make me who I am as a person, a human, and a inspiring young wizard. I know this isn't much to go on and I am sorry for that, but that's the best way for me to describe it.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Ah, another young mind to mould,
Your strengths lie in more of the intelligent aspects,
You are a good fit for...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:01 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Forks Anonymous
User Image
FLYNN WU
████████████████████████
That Canadian Kid ⊰ 巫子军 ⊱

ʀᴏsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ʜᴏɢωᴀʀᴛs sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᶰˢᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ

Jams: [ x ]
xAttire: [ x ]
xxxMood: MOOD HEREEEEEE
xxxLocation: LOCATION HEREE
xWith: PEOPLE NAMES HURR
Thoughts: '...'

Flynn shuffled across the room, feeling himself blush as the gaze of the crowd fell upon him. Everything was already overwhelming enough, he didn’t need the added pressure of attention, but with no other choice the boy took a seat on the stool, waiting patiently as the hat was placed on his head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm energetic, fun-loving, extremely curious and always wanting to be in the center of attention. I have really good leadership skills, or at least I think I do because the kids in my neighborhood would always follow me and do what I say... I think I get that from my dad, but I'm a pretty fast learner which probably comes from my mom because dad always said that she was a genius in school. I'm really outdoorsy and I hate being cooped up in the house all day, but ever since coming to London I feel like that's all mom ever lets me do. It's so unfair!

Another leader I see,
Full of energy and curiosity,
The house for you is...

Gryffindor!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

mrs-lestrange
Valentina La Russa
Pure-blood/ Unsorted first year

The next in line was Valentina to be sorted. She was relaxed unlike she thought she would be nervous. As she fixed up her bright red hair hair and slowly walking up to the talking witches hat. She had a thought to herself. I wonder what would happen if I lit the hat on fire? Probably would burn it to smithereens and get in a lot of trouble with the Headmaster and get a owl home Although mother and father would probably murder me when i get back for the holidays. Although that probably not the smartest idea she has had but when the professors are watching everyone's moves. "I guess I will have to do it another day." As she said to herself and finally sitting on the stool to be sorted.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
She has a bit cheeky personality from playing tricks and pranks on people since she was a little girl.
Lazy when she doesn't want to get up or do anything that involves moving on her lazy days or turning up to class when she feels like it and stubbornness is linked to he laziness
Tomboy mostly due to her fashion style and her boyish figure.
She has the will power to succeeded in the Dark arts which has always been a curiosity for her. Even though her parents wouldn't like her to do that as they have known what the Dark Lord has done to their family when he power. He killed her uncle Daniel and then his snake deposed his body.
Smart when she wants to be and when she feel like answering questions that is given to her to answer and that she knows the answer to the question.
Girly girl only when it comes up to special occasions school ball‘ and other formal events. Valentina will also dress up like a girl when she is in the mood to dress up like one.
She is short tempered and can easily lose it within a minute if anyone annoys the hell out of her. Her mother says it's from her fathers side.

Set me on fire?
Dear girl, people have tried,
However, if you happen to be that determined,
Better be....

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:22 am
User Image
Yannic Martini
First Year
Unsorted
Temporary Post Style

By the time Yannic's name was called, the boy walked towards the talking hat while suppressing the desire to poke at it and see how the thing would respond. Hogwarts would have seemed a lot more exciting to him had he not still been in a half-asleep state. Train rides tended to have that effect on him, no matter how short or long they were, he was out cold by the time the engines started. On the bright side, it meant he didn't have to talk to the seemingly eager batch of first years that he himself was a part of, but sadly that would also mean Yannic was going to have somewhat of a hard time in the first few classes, when he'd have to introduce himself to the class and go through the awkward friend-making process. With a sigh, the boy took a seat on the stool, waiting as the Professor placed the Sorting hat on his head.

Quote:
              People say that, in a nutshell, I'm hard to describe. I was always the kid that never really fit in, y'know? Not book smart, I'd say I'm pretty street smart though. Dad always used to say rules were made to be broken, and I can't say I disagree with this. Yes, they're put in place for a reason, but when you're forced to live your life confined by some dumb words on paper how are you ever going to enjoy yourself? I was pretty much forced to be independent right from the get go, with dad off 'working' and mom not in the picture, I was left alone a lot of the time, so I'd be lying if I said I never got into trouble. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I was the reason we had to move on several occasions. I just didn't like the kids there, what can I say? Snot-nosed brats if you ask me... and i'm not conceited at all (maybe just a little), mind you, I just can't stand those little divs that think they're all high and mighty, and I think it's fun to knock them down a peg or two. It's not that I don't like people though, don't be mistaken. If there's a natural chemistry then we'll be the bestest of friends, but if you're wasting my time don't expect me to just stand there and wait. I'm stubborn to a T, fearlessly outspoken, charismatic and charming when I want to be or moody and quiet when I don't, ambitious and driven when I have a goal in mind, and in the rare times that I open up to someone I do (surprisingly) have the capacity for genuine love and humanly affection. On a side note, I know a lot of the time people comment on my attention to detail, especially when it comes to my own appearance, and again I can't say I disagree with them. No matter how sloppy I may be dressed, you'd best remember it took me at least half an hour to orchestrate that sloppy look.

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Artemitus

Sarcastic Sweetheart

15,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:22 am
User Image

first year | Ani James | unsorted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
xxx
xx

As Ani sat down on the chair, trembling slightly, the whole hall seemed momentarily silent and frozen in the moment. She took one look around the large room, stretching far in front of her, the house tables with all the faces looking up to her. So many people she thought numbly. Her heart was pounding and her legs were shaking as she felt the hat being lowered. Her last thought was the sudden fear the hat might not say anything at all, when it was placed on her head.
x
x
xx
x
xx
x
x
xx
x
x
x
xx
x

a pretty nice person although i tend strongly towards sarcasm. I'm generally always in good mood and very outgoing, but if you get me the wrong way I will tell you my opinion very clearly. Besides that I'm still very caring and understanding though, when it comes to things that mean something to me, like my friends and family. Loyalty is a very important trait to me. Under all the sarcasm and jokes I'm fairly emotional too, but I mostly keep that to myself. I always enjoy a good laugh and I'll do almost anything to get one. As I'm quite clumsy and a pretty big dork, I generally don’t mind people making jokes about me if I do something funny. But if someone needs help I'll probably give them a hand. Also, I work hard for things I want but sometimes my strong affinity to procrastination does get in the way a bit.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:06 pm
cordsect

Please do not post in the sorting without having your character officially pended by a profile checker, and please sign the rules, thank you.  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:18 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Forks Anonymous
User Image
Yannic Martini
First Year
Unsorted
Temporary Post Style

By the time Yannic's name was called, the boy walked towards the talking hat while suppressing the desire to poke at it and see how the thing would respond. Hogwarts would have seemed a lot more exciting to him had he not still been in a half-asleep state. Train rides tended to have that effect on him, no matter how short or long they were, he was out cold by the time the engines started. On the bright side, it meant he didn't have to talk to the seemingly eager batch of first years that he himself was a part of, but sadly that would also mean Yannic was going to have somewhat of a hard time in the first few classes, when he'd have to introduce himself to the class and go through the awkward friend-making process. With a sigh, the boy took a seat on the stool, waiting as the Professor placed the Sorting hat on his head.

Quote:
              People say that, in a nutshell, I'm hard to describe. I was always the kid that never really fit in, y'know? Not book smart, I'd say I'm pretty street smart though. Dad always used to say rules were made to be broken, and I can't say I disagree with this. Yes, they're put in place for a reason, but when you're forced to live your life confined by some dumb words on paper how are you ever going to enjoy yourself? I was pretty much forced to be independent right from the get go, with dad off 'working' and mom not in the picture, I was left alone a lot of the time, so I'd be lying if I said I never got into trouble. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I was the reason we had to move on several occasions. I just didn't like the kids there, what can I say? Snot-nosed brats if you ask me... and i'm not conceited at all (maybe just a little), mind you, I just can't stand those little divs that think they're all high and mighty, and I think it's fun to knock them down a peg or two. It's not that I don't like people though, don't be mistaken. If there's a natural chemistry then we'll be the bestest of friends, but if you're wasting my time don't expect me to just stand there and wait. I'm stubborn to a T, fearlessly outspoken, charismatic and charming when I want to be or moody and quiet when I don't, ambitious and driven when I have a goal in mind, and in the rare times that I open up to someone I do (surprisingly) have the capacity for genuine love and humanly affection. On a side note, I know a lot of the time people comment on my attention to detail, especially when it comes to my own appearance, and again I can't say I disagree with them. No matter how sloppy I may be dressed, you'd best remember it took me at least half an hour to orchestrate that sloppy look.

Attention to detail,
And intelligent too,
Just because you don't have the book smarts,
Doesn't mean that street smarts don't count in this house...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:22 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Tr3AcL3 TarT
User Image

first year | Ani James | unsorted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
xxx
xx

As Ani sat down on the chair, trembling slightly, the whole hall seemed momentarily silent and frozen in the moment. She took one look around the large room, stretching far in front of her, the house tables with all the faces looking up to her. So many people she thought numbly. Her heart was pounding and her legs were shaking as she felt the hat being lowered. Her last thought was the sudden fear the hat might not say anything at all, when it was placed on her head.
x
x
xx
x
xx
x
x
xx
x
x
x
xx
x

a pretty nice person although i tend strongly towards sarcasm. I'm generally always in good mood and very outgoing, but if you get me the wrong way I will tell you my opinion very clearly. Besides that I'm still very caring and understanding though, when it comes to things that mean something to me, like my friends and family. Loyalty is a very important trait to me. Under all the sarcasm and jokes I'm fairly emotional too, but I mostly keep that to myself. I always enjoy a good laugh and I'll do almost anything to get one. As I'm quite clumsy and a pretty big dork, I generally don’t mind people making jokes about me if I do something funny. But if someone needs help I'll probably give them a hand. Also, I work hard for things I want but sometimes my strong affinity to procrastination does get in the way a bit.

User Image

Loyal...
And a hard worker to boot,
You help those in need, I see,
Then this house is perfect for that attitude...

Hufflepuff!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image
                                                      You don't have to say you love me
                                                      Just be close at hand
                                                      You don't have to stay forever
                                                      I will understand
                                                      Believe me, believe me
                                                      I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════
                                                      Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ Lᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ
                                                      ════════════════════════

Timothy finished reading off the names on the list, and watched as the last girl that was sorted had the hat removed. Well, now he wanted to sit down, but he needed to finish with one more job. Rolling up the scroll, he placed his hands behind his back and looked out to the tables. "The Sorting is now closed. Congratulations to all of the new students, and good luck in your new houses" Turning, he took the Hat and the stool away to be stored until next year before he joined his fellow professors at the staff table.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Sorting...
                                                      OOC: The Sorting is now CLOSED

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image
                                                  You don't have to say you love me
                                                  Just be close at hand
                                                  You don't have to stay forever
                                                  I will understand
                                                  Believe me, believe me
                                                  I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ Lᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Timothy placed the Sorting Hat and a stool out carefully and then unfurled a scroll he had under one arm. He started reading off names, waiting for each student to come up to place the hat on their head. Thus, the Sorting had started.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Sorting...
                                                  OOC: The Sorting is now OPEN

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games