Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image 
But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

User Image

But these things take time love. These things take backbone. 
But you better know how to point out the liars.

OOC: Outfit in side bar

Text Goes Here"Talk"'Thoughts' 

Steffi bounced into the seat next to Luke, and immediately noticed he was the one messing with Iris' glasses. She giggled and rested her chin in her hands. "Being mean I see?" She asked in a whisper only loud enough for her friend to hear, and smirking at him. After addressing him, she rubbed her eyepatch, trying to get her scar to stop itching. She sighed and glanced at the sorting, wondering where Crash would be put. If he was put here in Gryffindor with them, she thought the year could possibly end up more interesting than last. But the way Luke seemed to be starting the year off, it was probably going to end up more interesting either way. She smiled and nodded her head quietly, glancing around the table, wondering if there was anyone she could mess with the entertain herself until the food came. The best part of coming to Hogwarts was the food. When she was at the orphanage, she practically starved just so she could make sure Bree, Jer, Kenny, and Cain were fed, but here she could eat as much as she like and not be worried about having to save some for the others. There was plenty to go around no matter what.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
You’ve got to weigh your
wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This Romulus character sure was just that, a character. He seemed to change emotions faster than a mood ring. What was making him so nervous? Surely it couldn't be her. She wasn't anything to freak out about. "Are you sure? You seem kinda distant..." Jeez. Anna awkwardly poked at a stray lock of her hair, wishing Tobi and Bradley were on either side of her right now. They would know what to say. They always had her back at times like these when she didn't know what to do. They were always there for her, period. She turned to look towards the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw tables. The girl sighed, and turned back to her new friends. "Ah. That makes sense... I think." Annabeth scratched her head. This boy was proving to be even more puzzling with each passing minute.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Brown eyes gazed up the table. Scanning the gathering of first years. No one seemed to catch his eye.
                                  "Well this sorting is taking forever." he commented as he looked around. Growing bored, he scrunched up his nose and his brown hair turned to a light red. The Asian sighed.

Eun looked down at the plate in front of him, examining his reflection.
                                  Hmm red hair... looks pretty good. he thought as he looked at the reflection. The metamorphimagus looked up. The Sorting was STILL going on? Dang. Eun was getting hungry now.

He sighed and resigned himself to waiting.

Third Year, Gryffindor, Metamorphimagus

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy nodded at Annabeth, a smile... of sorts, upon his face. "I'm sorry Anna. My mind is a bit... overwhelmed right now..." he said, sighing lightly. The boy tugged at another lock of his hair, looking at the girl. When she pondered if his words made sense, he grinned. "I-I have a good memory. And... I like to write stuff down, or draw it sometimes." He looked down, embarrassed. He didn't know why he was ashamed, since it seemed like a normal thing to do. He had a new journal this year, and a fancy new quill to match. Maybe he could find a future in writing?
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:19 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric had followed the rest of the students in and sat down at the Gryffindor table without looking at who he was next to. The carriage ride was uneventful, and he had been alone by choice. He rested his forehead on the wood table and distantly listened to first year's names being called out and placed. He felt like there were coals in his stomach he was so angry. Angry because he had told Rei about his parents, angry for getting himself into this mess, and in some sick way angry at Rei for finally opening up. He crossed his arms under the table and tried to block out the sound that was coming from all around him.

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:30 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan stood from the stool and went to the table of the house he was now apart of. Curiously, Gryffindor never really crossed his mind as a possibility. It was either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Well that is in the past now, he is a Gryffindor. Wonderful. Crash had also been deemed Gryffindor. So there was a friend among this table. He sat next to a boy who was freaking out about a bunch of posters? Who on Earth could have so many posters about what?

First Year/Gryffindor/Single
(O.o.C.)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:04 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Gryffindor|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem ~ Faithful unto death"

------------------------------------------------------
Can't take the kid from the fight
take the fight from the kid

Sit back, relax
Sit back, relapse again

-------------------------------------------------------

Just sit back, just sit back
Sit back, sit back, relax, relapse

User Image

Wiping the blood from his knuckles against his knee, he noticed another first year sit next to him. Maybe if he distracted himself from the twins, he could learn to be a bit more.... Civilized. It was already his first day here, and he was acting like a little girl. "Hi!" he said to the boy, flashing a big smile. "I'm Theodore. Nice of you to join us!" Wow, what a stupid thing to say, he added as an afterthought. One of these days, he'll get the hang of talking to people his age. One day soon, hopefully.

----------------------------------------------------
Sit back, sit back, bababada
You can take the kid out of the fight

The I.V. and your hospital bed
This was no accident
This was a therapeutic chain of events

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:52 pm
Storming through the party like my name was El Niño
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party ‘cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
𝕮hristian 𝕭arrett

User Image

𝕮rash
𝔉irst 𝔜ear 𝔊ryffindor

Gryffindor, the hat had pronounced, and all of the noble house clad in scarlet had emblazoned with pride. And he could only blink. Gryffindor, he heard, was a house for the brave, for the daring. He was reckless, sure, but—he wasn’t exactly bold. Or maybe he was… and he just saw it as normal? Either way, coiled his fingers around the trucks of his skateboard and picked up off his lap and let it swing at his side as he joined the table with the rest of them. He didn’t even realize when it’d happened, but his robes were red now…

He spotted a few first years he knew.
”Sup? Rowan, Theo, looks like we’re all in the same house, huh?” He laughed easily, glancing up and down the table at all of the older students, curious glances to those he deemed interesting. Further down along, he saw Steffi with Luke. ”Hey ya’ll!” He waved with a smirk, hell, with his accent, he didn’t think they’d have trouble hearing him out.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5ft 4in Weight: 125lbs Age: 11
Great Hall
Gryffindor Table
Suit and… board?
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

Diamond_Wales
XxXDevil-Chan
shabatha
Maxx Disorder

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Gryffindor|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem ~ Faithful unto death"

Sit back, relax
Sit back, relapse again

Just sit back, just sit back
Sit back, sit back, relax, relapse

User Image

"Crash! Man, all we need is Mikey and Danni, and we'll be having ourselves our own little party!" Theo laughed and made room, tugging Crash down beside him by his wrist. "Glad you were Sorted here, really. I was starting to think my friends had abandoned me." He winked at the boy, a playful gesture with no hidden meaning, and laughed again. This day just keeps getting better, he thought with some pride.

Sit back, sit back, bababada
You can take the kid out of the fight

The I.V. and your hospital bed
This was no accident
This was a therapeutic chain of events

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:06 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron squinted his eyes slightly as he looked at Elli. "You could've gotten something off a trolley if you really wanted to," he said. A slight grin formed at the ends of his mouth since he knew she would rather kiss him than eat random junk. At least, that was what it seemed like considering that was what happened. Cameron's eyes were so focused on his girlfriend that he hadn't noticed other students joined them. He realized there were a few more since everyone at the table clapped when each new Gryffindor was announced, but the fourth year didn't even take his eyes off the redhead to see the new, unfamiliar faces joining them.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:50 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Slipping to the Gryffindor captain’s side, Cersei smiled wickedly as she flipped her hair behind her ear and targeted Remy’s gold eyes with her own orbs of violet. A long summer had passed since she’d last seen her friend, and she seemed to change just a little every year. ”Your hair got long, Remy.” Cersei winked. ”It looks cute.”

Idly, she wondered what else might have changed as coy eyes looked her up and down before settling into a teasing smile. ”You, little missy, did not write me back this summer…

“But then again, my mum’s owl always has a tendency of getting lost… So you got lucky this time Bleiddiaid. Heheh, how was your summer?”
Chuckling, Cersei teased the owl necklace around her throat as she spared a moment to glance at the sorting hat.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ turned to see Cersei sitting beside her. The girl complimented Rem's long hair, which was nearly at her knees. "Thanks Cersei. Your hair looks good too! I like it dark." Gold eyes sparkled as the shorter girl grinned up at her friend.

When accused of not writing all summer, Remy smirked. "I never got any letters! Mayhaps next time, I'll send my owl instead." The Prefect grinned lightly, a tease to her eyes.

How was her summer? Why did it have to be that question?! She looked away, not meeting Cersei's eyes any longer. When she did look back up, her eyes were damp. "Well, we got a new baby sister, Heather got a boyfriend, I lost a boyfriend... So... eh?"

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:38 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She shrugged her shoulders, glancing down at her longer, darker hair as she twirled the slightly curled ends around her fingertips, peering at her friend through her small black glasses. When Remy had told her that she’d never gotten a letter, all Cersei could do was laugh and shake her head. That damned owl was too old to be going out on any more excursions, but it took her mother years to even find an owl that she liked. ”Bloody hell, that owl’s so old. Might be best you do, I dunno’ how long me mum’ll decide to take before she finds another owl.

“Oh—a new baby? How sweet—and—she did—and—what? Really?”
Her eyes quickly scanned the table, but not only this one, but Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff as well. She couldn’t find a single Meredith in the castle, no matter how hard she tried. She wondered what happened, but at the same time—she really didn’t much care. Sam had always been a bit of a prat, on and off the pitch, and the brothers that weren’t with their noses dug in their books were almost just like Sam.

”Oh, don’t you worry your ickle little beautiful face on that prat, I still think you were way too good for him anyway.” She laughed, pushing her friend playfully in the arm before she adjusted the spectacles on the bridge of her nose. ”Besides, there’s too many other cute wizards out there for you to be wasted away, taken,” she gasped nearly, completely over exaggerated the last bit to try and make her friend smile.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ didn't know what to say to the other girl. Cersei seemed not to care all to much about Rem's predicament, making the wolf frown. "Cersei! You... you don't understand. Sam was the first... you know... My first boyfriend. The first guy I thought I could trust!" It was easier for Cersei to say it, given she actually stood a chance with half the boys at the school. Rem didn't consider herself "pretty" or "beautiful" or whatever it was. She found herself as a short, awkward little thing with no hope in the world. When the younger girl said she was too good for Sam, Rem closed her gold eyes. "I wish it were that easy. Seems every person I find even remotely cute is either taken taken or a prat."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:23 pm
Diamond_Wales
Diamond_Wales
User Image

User Image

Luke glanced over to Steffi, his eyes large and surprised. "Who, me? I'd never be mean, don't have it in me." He was also lying through his teeth, but that was another matter. He did look up to see a first year addressing him. He frowned. Wasn't he the same one that Steffi was talking to on the platform? He frowned. "Isn't a yall a type of boat?"

User Image
State: Appraising
OOC: Yeah, Essy, ignore this one, the coding was bad sweatdrop

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Essy ze Ninja
XxXDevil-Chan

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games