Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image

A smile spread across his face at the sudden whirl of stories began from a few students sitting around them - his question seeming to stir their own need to express their stories. Hershel nodded and focused in as each one shared and smiled at the end of it all, " Fascinating. My mother and father both studied in a different magical school outside of the UK, so i did not quite know what to expect. I am very glad that you two have gotten to enjoy this house," he smiled at the two female upperclassmen, hoping he too would find his place more comfortably with the house of silver and emerald.
His eyes could not help but linger throughout the entire exchange to the eldest girl in their small circle of conversation. He had seen her throughout his last year doing her duties as prefect and offering the example for underclassman. He was surprised to say the least when she joined into their talk - Hershel was very intriguing and intimidated to have such an older student talk with them. He hoped it did not show.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil sat down and waited for the hat to sort everyone."I swear they keep us waiting just for fun. My sorting didin't take this long and we had twice the number of first years." He said to no one in particular but he had a bad summer. He had not seen Gracie and that rat Darius had come back to his home and His Twin sister had let him stay. Just what was Jazz thinking letting him back after all he did.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street  

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn blinked as her brother took a seat next to her, but didn't seem to notice her presence at all. She heard his words and raised an eyebrow. "You're in an even more irritable mood than usual." She said quietly, frowning at her twin. She missed him. She missed talking to him, and being near him, but it seemed no matter what she did, he was always trying to push her away. She sighed and rested her elbows on the table, before dropping her chin into her hands, semi wondering if he'd just ignore the fact that she had even spoken at all.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:31 pm
User Image
First Year-Slytherin-Muggleborn-Single

After being assigned to Slytherin, Karyna had jumped off the stool and slowly walked over to the Slytherin table. She was unsure of what to do, so she found an empty seat near the end of the table and sat down. Karyna smiled shyly at the people around her and looked down at her plate in wonder.  

cleonancyarmada

Newbie Member

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:25 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin listened quietly to the idle chatter around him, his brow fixed in a concentrated expression. It seemed that they were all talking about 'belonging' in one place or another. About whether or not they have been able to find their niche in this society. Edajin thought for a brief moment that perhaps they were just like him, and perhaps they hadn't found where they truly belong, yet. And these four Houses, what did they mean? Were they significant, or just a place to stay? Were they meant to be like.. a family? Sighing slowly, he lowered his head into his hands and rubbed at his hairline slightly. This kind of thinking was much too deep to do on an empty stomach.

With: Slytherin Table

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:34 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image

Out of the corner of his eye, Hershel caught the younger housemate's contorted face and irritated fidgeting. The second year chuckled fondly and shuffled a bit closer to be able to whisper under his breath, "Quite a lot to think about, isn't it? This whole House business."

He straightened up when he saw he had the boy's attention and smile, continuing in a more reasonable tone and asking, "Is there anything particular you are hoping to be served today? I really hope they have some swedish meatballs."

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
Xadyn-C

Pale Mist

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:39 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

Edajin felt his lips twitch slightly at the thought of food. His eyes roaming once again to his empty plate, he ran his fingertips over the gold silently while he spoke. ".. Swedish meatballs are good... I also really like curry and rice.." He was suddenly really wishing that the plate in front of him was full. This sorting business was really starting to take too long.

With: Slytherin Table

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:11 am
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Slytherin PrefectHead....Boy?!Seventh YearQuidditch CaptainKeeperSingle
House RobesQuidditch RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
Out of Quidditch

Jasmine sat back as the conversation drifted away from her. They weren't the Quidditch Team, nor were they a certain ghost or a certain vampire. Therefore, the Head Girl really had nothing to talk about with them. Sure, the first year could join the team, but he was far too focused on food at the moment to be thinking of sports.

And so, the Head Girl watched the sorting. The first years were always entertaining. Some knew exactly what they wanted, and got it, others didn't. Some were sure of themselves, and some were nervous. Jasmine liked to try to guess where some of the students would end up based on how they acted or who they were hanging around with.

She clapped as a girl with long pink hair joined their table. She sat down nervously. Jasmine slid closer to her. The new girl seemed so nervous. "Hi," the older girl said. "I'm Jasmine Acacia. I'm one of the Head Girls this year and I'm the Quidditch Captain for the house. You looked kinda lonely, so I figured I'd come say hi," she added, waiting for the girl to reply before deciding to throw in a recruitment line or two.

cleonancyarmada

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

cleonancyarmada

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image
First Year-Slytherin-Muggleborn-Single

Karyna smiled a half smile at Jasmine. "My name is Karyna!" She exclaimed as she extended her hand for a hand shake. Karyna was glad to have been addressed by someone. "How long have you been here? And what exactly is a Head Girl?" Karyna didn't have the ability to learn much before she had to make the trip here. Her world was kinda shaken up with the letter being sent to her. She furrowed her eyebrows a little at the thought and awaited Jasmines explanation.

Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year | Unsorted | Single | Wearing | Mood; Shocked & Confused

xxxOnce the hat shouted Slytherin Amelia was bewildered and surprised. Her mother was a Hufflepuff! Oh dear, what will she say? Sliding off the stool she made her way to the Slytherin table. Everyone was chatting and having a good time. She didn't know what to say or do. Taking a seat she smiled at everyone who looked at her. Still in shock she was having a hard time speaking to others. Just mumbling her and there.

[OCC; ...]
[With; ...]

No quotes here!

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Slytherin PrefectHead....Boy?!Seventh YearQuidditch CaptainKeeperSingle
House RobesQuidditch RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
Out of Quidditch

Jasmine returned the girl's hand shake as she realized that Karyna must either be one of those witches that was born of magical folk, but raised away from the magical world, or she was one of those rare Muggleborns sorted into Slytherin. Not that Jasmine really cared. She really stopped caring about such things after Erianthe died. Anyways, who was she, with a ghost for a sister and a vampire for a brother to talk about blood purity?

"This is my last year here, so that makes seven. I'm guessing that this is probably the most you've seen of the wizarding world. It's pretty cool. I mean, this is only a small chunk of it," Jasmine replied. "You know, out of all my titles, I'd think someone like you'd be more confused about Quidditch. But, to answer your question, there's supposed to be a Head Girl and a Head Boy, but apparently somebody messed up somewhere this year, since the other person with my job is also a girl. You'll probably meet her at some point. She's also a Slytherin. Basically, we're in charge of all the prefects and to some extent all the other students.

"But then there's prefects. There's s boy and a girl from each house. They're picked fifth year and stay on. I was a prefect once, still am. Prefects can take house points away from you if they're in your house and they catch you breaking a rule,"
she added, waiting for anymore questions the girl might have.

cleonancyarmada

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:15 pm
User Image

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing

User Image

Eretria looked over briefly to where Amanda sat down and then nodded toward the Sorting that was now taking place. Her eyes were carefully watching everyone that was being sorted into Slytherin, and she regarded them carefully. So far they seemed to be decent enough, but there were always those that seemed too full of themselves in the house of snakes. She of course brought them down to size as necessary. "So far they seem a decent bunch, but looks can be deceiving." She then addressed the new first years. "Welcome to house Slytherin. I am Eretria Whitethorne, fifth year and Prefect. I would suggest that you compose yourselves accordingly in our house. I do not hesitate to point out fools and gits here. Do not give me reason to single you out. If you do conduct yourselves appropriately, you will have no issues from me."

----------------------------------
State: Watchful
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil looked at his twin and looked away. Its true that he had somewhat distanced himself from her, but that was partly to protect her. He did not want to get her involved. He is a friend with a vampire and he was already on thin ice with one maybe two vampires. One of them was at the school. And besides that she was spending more time with there half brother. What would his father say if he found out, what would he say if he found out Virgil was friends with the girl that got him put into azkaban.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda's eyes stared at each first year as the headed down to their rightful tables. However, she was more interested in the students who were sorted into Slytherin rather than in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw. The fifteen year old locked her eyes on theirs, reading how they were feeling through their facial expressions. Some were nervous, or upset, but many were happy with the houses they received. In fact, they were too happy. A bit too cocky about being placed in the house of snakes. Amanda nodded at Eretria's first comment. Looks really could be deceiving. When her friend spoke up to the new students, Amanda stayed quiet. She wasn't a prefect, so it wasn't her job to tell the little buggers to behave. However, if one got up in her face, she wouldn't hesitate to do something about it. What she did really depended on the situation and her mood at the time.

==== ☠ ====

Format by Diamond_Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:33 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Nervous on thin ice, Dominic skated to the table with his nose hidden behind a rather peculiarly long slip of parchment as he joined the table of serpents across from Damien and Marina. A lopsided frown rested on his lips as he—as oh so inconspicuously as possible—crumpled up the parchment and slammed his fist against it a time or two for good measure. His mother was still all too displeased that he’d disappeared all night during the summer, and that he’d broken his broom in the process. He lied of course, but his mother always knew when he was lying…. Dammit.

And she was the nurse, so Merlin only knew how long it’d take for them to find out. His stomach was twisted in knots the more he thought about it. He barely glanced upwards to wave at the pair across from him before burying himself in his thoughts.

For a moment, bright crystal eyes glanced up in hopes of talking to someone, distract himself a bit. But everyone was so… lifeless, like porcelain. So prideful, no humor…. He sighed, glancing up at Marina and Damien, just about the only ones he even wanted to talk to. But he didn’t even know what to say…

”….”

That’s when he realized they were talking about each other’s’ futures, and decided silence was better instead.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Slytherin Table
╚═══════════════════╝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games