Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the result of a chat with a friend. She wondered if anyone has done the inner consious thing yet with Danny.. So you have wished it. So shall it be.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:56 pm
Sirus Jin
Chracter's that Krystal and I made together! Brother's Elin and Renor

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/gaiaart/brothers2.jpg

Elin and Renor are half satyr half fairy. I play Elin while she plays Renor. Hopefully I'll have a colored verson soon heart
O>o Aeden needs to get together with the pretty satyr boys. whee xd  

Krissim Klaw

Zella L.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:56 pm
Kakarotto-san

the result of a chat with a friend. She wondered if anyone has done the inner consious thing yet with Danny.. So you have wished it. So shall it be.

That I don't know, but I have seen "Evil Danny," "Dark Danny," and "Dan Phantom," as OC's except Dan, and they're all evil Danny. ;3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:58 pm
Kakarotto-san

Hah, the expressions are great. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:00 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

Elin and Renor are half satyr half fairy. I play Elin while she plays Renor. Hopefully I'll have a colored verson soon heart
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Haha, that's be sexy...but sadly Renor would kill someone before letting them touch Elin xD (or himself for any matter. He hates people, heh.)

But I gots plenty of over beloved satyr characters of mine that I'd love to share with you sometime *winks*

And you know I love the pic, Sirus dear <3 Elin and Renor are so awsome <3 <3 *wants to cuddle Elin like crazy, but is afraid of Renor's wrath so I won't xD*

Haha, awsome pic, kakky. I aways love good/evil inner consciousness things xD Been meaning to draw a picture of Krystal with her own sometime, haha. Maybe I will one of these days.

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:06 pm
Shinigami Whistle
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

Haha, that's be sexy...but sadly Renor would kill someone before letting them touch Elin xD (or himself for any matter. He hates people, heh.)

But I gots plenty of over beloved satyr characters of mine that I'd love to share with you sometime *winks*

And you know I love the pic, Sirus dear <3 Elin and Renor are so awsome <3 <3 *wants to cuddle Elin like crazy, but is afraid of Renor's wrath so I won't xD*

Haha, awsome pic, kakky. I aways love good/evil inner consciousness things xD Been meaning to draw a picture of Krystal with her own sometime, haha. Maybe I will one of these days.

User Image

Well that means it is time for (digs into her black bag) for Chains! We just chain little Renor up and let the fun begin! twisted

XD Though really, you need to bring out some of your other saytrs for poor little Aeden. He needs to play with some halfies like himself. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:12 pm
Krissim Klaw
Shinigami Whistle
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

User Image

Well that means it is time for (digs into her black bag) for Chains! We just chain little Renor up and let the fun begin! twisted

XD Though really, you need to bring out some of your other saytrs for poor little Aeden. He needs to play with some halfies like himself. XD

xd (pictures Renor all chained up) That poor boy would freak out! And poor Elin would just be clueless because he's a bit dim.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:12 pm
Krissim Klaw

haha, I'd be careful if you do that. Renor got a lot inherited from his father, Cion xD Such as his temper...his strengths...his weakness, haha...Oh, did I mention part demon? yeah. Anyway, that woudl be intersting to see poor little Renor chained up xD He'd so flip out. Poor little Elin, he'd be scared to death of that, haha.

hehe. PM RP sometime? I'm sure I can throw ya one to play with =) *giggles*

User Image

Shinigami Whistle

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:14 pm
Krissim Klaw
Kakarotto-san

Hah, the expressions are great. XD

Very cute, I love the little angel one heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Sirus Jin

xd (pictures Renor all chained up) That poor boy would freak out! And poor Elin would just be clueless because he's a bit dim.
Meanwhile Aeden would just be shaking his head and saying, not again. rofl

Shinigami- Maybe we can start up a little pm rp at one point. Perhaps after I finally get settled back in up at school.  

Krissim Klaw

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:29 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

Shinigami- Maybe we can start up a little pm rp at one point. Perhaps after I finally get settled back in up at school.

hehe, sounds good to me. I shall start planning out a character just for you =) *goes to the idea board to think up an awsome satyr character*

mmm, I love satyrs <3 I just can't get enough of them xD By the time I"m finished making Satyr characters I'll be able to put them all together and make an army with them xD

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:31 pm
Shinigami Whistle
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

hehe, sounds good to me. I shall start planning out a character just for you =) *goes to the idea board to think up an awsome satyr character*

mmm, I love satyrs <3 I just can't get enough of them xD By the time I"m finished making Satyr characters I'll be able to put them all together and make an army with them xD

User Image

My dear, you have created a new love for me and satyr's heart  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:31 pm
Shinigami Whistle
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

User Image

I do love the halfies. They look so cute. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:34 pm
Krissim Klaw
Shinigami Whistle
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

User Image

I do love the halfies. They look so cute. whee
Aeden has givin' me practice in drawing them xd  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:40 pm
Sirus Jin
Aeden has givin' me practice in drawing them xd
Yay, he is being useful. Feel free to use him any time as a model (pushes nakid Aeden forward)

Aeden- (Covers himself with his tail)  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games