Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:22 pm
David Clarisse
Unsorted
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Lake

David looked up at Kat as she spoke. As she told them to stay inside the boats David nodded seeing no problem doing that. When the boat started to move David grabbed the side the boat just as Shayna grabbed his free hand. Looking down at their hands still together he instantly blushed. ‘What’s wrong with me…’ he thought to himself quickly looking away. ‘Please, let it be dark enough that she can’t tell that I’m blushing.’ He continued to think. Hearing Shayna’s worry about the boat tipping over David never tried once to let go of her hand. “Don’t worry Shayna we aren’t going to tip over promise.” He told her trying to keep his cool.

(Exit to Boathouse)

With: First years... mainly Shayna, Xavier, Jacob

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley shifted in his seat, holding the lantern high, it cast light over him and Tobi. When the question on sorting popped up. He shrugged, unsure of the answer. "I think I'm probably going to end up in Hufflepuff." he said quietly. He wasn't sure what to say. "Mum was in there, but Dad was in Slytherin." he said with another shrug. Will I end up in one of my parents houses? he wondered. Just then the boats began across the lake, he looked up as the castle came into view. "Wow." he said looking up at the elegant castle.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:46 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi felt the boat lurch as it began to glide across the waters towards the gigantic castle looming across the way. He had to say, Hogwarts, A History didn't give it justice. He listened to Bradley give his opinion before nodding. "I'm sure they'll be proud no matter what." he said with a grin.

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier continued to wipe his head and clothes when David and Shayna went into the boat he was in. He heard David ask why his head was wet, so he answered, " W-well, I...took a little peek in the lake...You know, searching for the squid underwater. And, because I got splashed....big time. " He looked at the lake once again, until Shayna asked something, " Yeah. I saw the squid swimming in circles. Maybe he wants some attention or something, so he splashed everyone. " he answered. Xavier continued to chat with the two until he heard the Keeper. ' Stay dry ' , these words kept circling into his head. ' A little too late for that. ' he thought as he slowly moved to the front and grabbed the lantern. Then, the boats started to move to the boat house. Xavier turned back to see the two and saw that Shayna was worried. It triggered his stubborn side. " Oh, don't worry. It won't.It won't, for now." he told her with a grin on his face. He intentionally made the boat slowly wobble by moving here and there, not forgetting about the lantern he was holding. After a few sways here and there, he stopped, then chuckled. " Hahaha, sorry, I couldn't help it. " he said, with another cheerful smile. The lanterns of the other boats shined brightly, so it made him see the whole lake. " Wow! " he slightly shouted in amazement, " This is so cool! You can clearly see the school from here! " He placed his hand into the water, as it slowly drifted from the boat's movement. He felt happy, relaxed, and craving to dive into the lake. He smiled as it slowly made its way to the boat house.

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Astounded
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : The lake looks so cool! How I wish that the giant squid would make its performance now
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Holding the lantern, looking around to the other first years
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : The Lake
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : David, Shayna, and Jacob

Height : 5"2
Wearing

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ : + Exit to Boathouse +

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : On our boat

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Searching for biscuits

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Cain turned to look at his sister as she asked her question. He really wasn't sure where they all would be placed. He only hoped that they could stay together. He opened his mouth to answer Steffi, but the boat began to move beneath them, and he became silent. Steffi and Bree had the front of the boat, so that left him and Luke in the back. As the wooden contraption glided across the black water, Cain could only gaze forward, dreaming of the castle. And as it came into view, he grinned, his blue eyes wide and glowing with an anxious excitement. This was it. The moment he had been waiting for. As the boat came to a stop, Cain jumped out after his sisters and followed them to the boathouse.

~Exit to Boathouse~

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:40 pm
Dʀᴏᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪɴ

Kɪss ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʟᴋ

Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Sᴇʀᴀғɪɴᴀ Eʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ Lᴀɴᴄᴀsᴛᴇʀ
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

♥ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ♥♥ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♥♥ Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ♥♥ Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ♥

Serafina smiled at Damien, knowing that he was angry at her manners. That was pretty rude of her. " Sorry if you got angry because of my behavior a while ago. That was a bad habit of mine. " she apoligized. Then, Damien introduced himself, Serafina replied, " Oh yes. I'm Serafina. Serafina Lancaster. But, there's an Elizabeth in between the two. I tend to avoid it when introducing myself. " She heard Rei introduce himself. " Hello there. Well, you know my name, but I'll repeat it. I'm Serafina, nice to meet you. " she answered. She smiled back at him as she shook his hand. Then, she heard Katariina, the Keeper, and listened to what she said. She felt the boats move, and smiled with delight. She peeked to the other boats, as well at the lake. She was curious about what made Damien wet. ' Been a while since I last rode a boat. But, this feeling is different. ' she thought, as the boat she was in continued to move to the other side.

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Nervous, and Excited
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Peeking in the lake as the boats move

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : I hope I won't fall. It'll ruin my day if I got wet.
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : The Lake

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Rei and Damien
Wearing

Out Of Cookies: + Exit to Boathouse +

Gᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴀʙʏ

As ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

Gɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Finally, the boats started moving. Iris peered over the edge of the boat as it floated silently across the lake. The water rippled over the surface as the boat sliced through it, making the lake shimmer with the reflections of the stars above them. She was quiet as the boat hit land and the first year student's began piling into the boathouse. Iris stood up slowly, and carefully stepped out of the boat and followed them.

*Exit to Boathouse*

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:56 pm
Lina Raveheart
First year, _
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. I think that is why I prefer the darkness.....

Lina quickly steeped into a boat by herself afer hearing that the boats would be leaving soon. She balanced herself and waited untill the boats begain to move. She gulped a little, she wasn't used to moving objects. Onnce the boat reached the other side she stumbled a little and headed off to the boat house.

*Exit to Boathouse*

OCC:
What am I doing? I am going to the boat house.
What am I thinking? Why did the boats have to rock so much....

..........It makes it harder for me to look around and see just how alone I really am."  

Bakura_Ryou_Yami

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

Bakura_Ryou_Yami

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:08 pm
Damien Raveheart
First year, _
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damien waited till she was finnished talking then he replied "Don't be sorry, I was just uppset for etting water on me, but thank you for apoligizing." He watched as the boat started to drift across the lake. "You say your name is Serafina? It is a beautiful name, very unique." He smilled a brilliant smile at her and stepped out of the boat. " Here let me help you." He said while holding out his arm and gracefully pulling Serafina out of the boat and onto her feet. "I will see you at the Boathouse then" Damien said to her before heading off.

*Exit to Boathouse*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC:
What am I doing? Helping Serafina out of the boat and heading over to the Boathouse.
What am I thinking? It seems I missunderstood Serafina, she seems to have manners after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:36 am
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

He was babbling at this point. Apologizing, explaining, and trying to get her to understand, all at once. So many words. So many, just to tell her to be calm, to comprehend. All of them slurred together in her ears and just became noise. A huge ball of noise. That's all it was, really. Nothing with substance. The meanings of Cian's words were lost and all Nerissa could understand were the tones in his voice. So nervous, apologetic, and even caring. These were the sounds that reverberated through those senseless words. The words were useless to her. It was his face, the way his hands moved, and the way he spoke that were important. They showed her exactly how he felt. The words were just covering the vital parts of his speech. He was telling her everything she needed to know without needing those silly, funny words. His emotions were up and down as he rushed through his explanation, trying to assure her of something. When his mouth formed the sentence: 'I've started maybe...developing feelings for you', Nerissa watched as his emotions went into a caring one. Then it transformed into one of shame.

When he began to take off his clothes, Nerissa did not look away. Not that she understood the concept of what was considered decent or indecent. He left his belongings on the shore, and Nerissa felt herself warming back up to the idea of them. They still made her cringe, no doubt, but at least now she could look at them a bit easier. She felt her old interest in them still there, and not dead after all. It would take time, as everything usually did. Eventually, she would be back to her normal self. She hoped, anyway. Cian was making it easier to return to the way things were. Which surprised her, because she didn't think that he had that sort of effect on her. He was able to gain her trust and respected her. The other wizards who had taken her... they had shown her that wizardkind could be cruel and evil. Cian was trying to prove to her that not all of them were like that, that she could and should trust him. He had even explained that some other wizards had helped to save her. Nerissa could not help but agree that not all of wizardkind was bad, but she still couldn't shake off her recent experience.

As Cian sank under the surface to hear Nerissa, she knew that he was expecting her to yell at him, or to be mad at him and the actions he choose. She floated down with him, looking into his face. Sure, she had been upset with him, but then she saw all those emotions and then he started his babble of apologies and explanations. Nerissa had gone from mad to amused in a matter of seconds. At this point, yelling at Cian was not in her mind at all. Where frustration had been, laughter replaced it. And she let it out, laughing in his face. It was sure to confuse him, unless she explained. But how would she explain to him that she simply found him and his awkwardness hilarious? She didn't want to upset or insult him or his ego. There didn't seem to be an easy way to describe the way she felt towards all this without it coming out like she was teasing him. Nerissa tried anyway.

"It is just," she began, rubbing her cheek absentmindedly, "I was mad at you, but now... I do not know. Now I think I find the way you explained it all as... humorous," she mused, the singsong in her voice still there the whole time she spoke. Nerissa hoped he would understand and not take her words too seriously. Or take them as insults. She did not intend them to be that way, and she hoped that - as she continued to look into those worried blue eyes - he would know this, and not be upset with her.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      while sinking into the water
                                                      and talking to Cian

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
Cian O'Brian
Owner of Zonko's
Twenty Five

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

As Cian floated in the water, he felt the lake pressing against him with glacier cold. He hated swimming in here sometimes, but if he was with Nerissa he supposed it was worth it. When she started to laugh, Cian was taken aback. Here was, almost naked in every sense of the word and she was laughing. His heart skipped a beat when she said she wasn't angry anymore, or at least less angry. Humorous? He wanted to sigh but didn't like the idea of getting water in his throat. He swam up, his dark head emerging from the water.

"I'm glad. Humor does seem to be one of my strong-suits," he said jokingly despite his emotions and freezing-his-butt-off cold.
"I really am sorry," he said to no one in particular. He was looking up at the sky, eyes looking at anything but Nerissa. He slipped back into the water.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image

A pale hand reached down from the figure that stood at the lake's edge. The hand picked up several stones and Bradley stared at them. His time in Hogwarts so far had not been the most enjoyable, he only had one friend, who ended up in a different house. His father was being harder on him than usual, and his mother rarely had time for him now. He sighed and chucked the stones as hard as he could into the water. Before sitting on the ground and fiddling with his camera. "Nothing is like I hoped." he muttered softly as his blue eyes gazed out over the water. Another hand ful of stones flew into the lake. I don't belong in Ravenclaw... I'm not smart enough... he thought as he looked at the edge of the lake.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:20 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Tobi was walking around the castle stretching his legs from being cooped up inside for so long. Sure he loved learning magic, and flying (he reeaaallllyyy loved flying), playing Quidditch, and even joining that music club but it was at times like these that he actually missed being back in the Muggle world. There if he didn't want to go to class he could skip out and walk into town to catch a show at the pub or a bite to eat somewhere. Here, if he tried that madness he might get thrown into detention or worst lost in the blasted castle itself! With a sigh the Hufflepuff kept walking the grounds and ended up at the lake that he and the other first years had crossed before getting sorted. It seemed so long ago that he and Bradley had, wait...Bradley?! Was that him? There sitting on the ground and messing with a camera was his first friend in the magical world. With a grin brighter than the sun he jogged over to his Ravenclaw pal before plopping down right next to him. "Hey there Bradley! I haven't seen ya much in classes, mostly cos they seem to split us up and cos I keep gettin' lost." he scratched his head sheepishly. "Anyhoo, how 'ave you been? I mean, in Ravenclaw an' all that? I knew you were smart enough to get in." he beamed.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC: check his song in his pic^^]

I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:59 am
User Image

Bradley was torn from his cycle of thought, by Tobi's voice. He looked up, a smile slowly appearing on his face. "Hey Tobi." he said softly. He was still really unsure that he would fit in Ravenclaw, but as Tobi spoke, the dark haired boy felt a little better. "Yeah, it has been a while, I've been okay I guess." he said shrugging his shoulders. But I am not that smart... he thought doubtfully. He looked at the boy, and raised his camera slightly. He snapped a picture of the lake. "The only thing I'm really good at is taking pictures." he said softly, yet sadly. "I don't think I belong in Ravenclaw." he said.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:11 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Tobi tilted his head slightly as he looked at his friend and was going to say something before the click of his camera caught him off guard. He frowned at next words and when he saw he wasn't going to be interrupted he spoke. "Of course you belong there. Ravenclaws are those people who think outside the box not just brainy kids. Its like....you guys see stuff the res' of us can't. So I'm sure when you're takin' your pictures that you see tha' stuff, or when you're readin' you notice things no one else did, or even when you're doin' spells it comes differently than the rest of us. An' I'm pretty sure pictures aren't the only thing you're real good at. You just...gotta get out a bit more. No actin' like a turtle." he smirked at the last sentence and shook his finger mockingly at Bradley.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
It's always a good time

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games