Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:09 am
"Okay." Tails' ears rose at this assurance, but still he couldn't feel good about this.

"Eee!"

From Tails' Castform, Blizz might sense some of Tails' very own chi.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:06 pm
Trigramatic
"Okay." Tails' ears rose at this assurance, but still he couldn't feel good about this.

"Eee!"

From Tails' Castform, Blizz might sense some of Tails' very own chi.

As I started to get the tub filled with the hot water, something tripped off at me and I looked over towards the Castform. Why does it...I'll ask in a minute. "Alright, Telia, hop in." I said to her. Telia walked over and stepped in, slowly making her way down into the tub. "Feeling better?" I asked.

"Gardevoir..." She said. She could nearly fall asleep right now in the tub.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:39 pm
Tails stepped in beside Telia, but watched Tristen. It was clear he expected him to join them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:09 pm
Trigramatic
Tails stepped in beside Telia, but watched Tristen. It was clear he expected him to join them.

Tristen was already ahead of Tails in that expectation. He was taking off his pants, ready to get cleaned up himself then made his way off into the tub. Given that one side of the tub was already taken up, Tristen sat down on the other side.

Tristen's Natu perched on the edge of the tub, looking at the Electrike kid then decided to jump in as well. It wanted to be clean too. But as he jumped in, he splashed about. "Natu! Don't do that!" he said, managing to scoop the bird out of the tub and placed him on the edge. "The tub is too deep for you..."

"Natunatu" It chirped and then shook the water out of its feathers. "Natu."

The Castform then floated about then sat next to Natu for the moment, making a bit of a excited squeal. It found Natu's antics funny.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Tails' Castform left its orbit around Blizz to drop into the center of the tub. Like a rubber ball, it bobbed atop the surface and when it bumped against the side of the tub, it bounced back without complaint.

"Someone's having too much fun," Tails said. "You know, when me and Tristen were playing, he -really- didn't want me pulling his pants off."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:36 pm
"Well Tails, not everyone is as liberal as you are." I said to him with a slight laugh. "At any rate, so, what's with the Castform you two?" I asked. "I mean, I didn't expect you to go capture Pokemon on your trip."

"We didn't capture them. But we do need to try to get them into Pokeballs." Tristen said.

"Hah?" I stared at Tristen in confusion.

"Gardevoir Gardevoir..."

"Weather Institute? You two went there?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:43 pm
Tails nodded. "Yeah, Tristen wanted to do something other than wallow around in some mud where he'd probably wind up sinking to the bottom of the bog, so I took him to where I thought we could find some rare Pokemon. I didn't know they were called Castform. One thing led to another, and some scientists let us have these. We're not supposed to let anyone know where we got them though, so as far as anyone knows, I guess they used to be yours."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 pm
Trigramatic
Tails nodded. "Yeah, Tristen wanted to do something other than wallow around in some mud where he'd probably wind up sinking to the bottom of the bog, so I took him to where I thought we could find some rare Pokemon. I didn't know they were called Castform. One thing led to another, and some scientists let us have these. We're not supposed to let anyone know where we got them though, so as far as anyone knows, I guess they used to be yours."

"Well, secret is safe with me, I guess." I said to them. "Still though, its pretty cool that the two of you got them."

"But I think I have a problem." Tristen said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well uh. I don't know how to be a Pokemon trainer too good." He said. "And I got two already."

"I can help you out in that, and maybe even Tails for that matter if he wants to." I said. "And given you got two now, you got options open to you now."

"Options?" He asked.

"You'll learn once I get started on my own teaching." I said. "Don't worry about that now though. Just relax, alright?"

"Okay..." He said.

Telia shifted in the tub a bit, then reached over and put her arm around Tails. Warm plush indeed. A wet one, though.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:08 pm
"Yeah, it's really not too hard. Maybe tomorrow I can introduce you to Weavile," Tails said. He sidled against Telia, but felt a little awkward -- their body types were entirely different. He didn't want to be untoward. "If you think you're worried, Weavile was my first Pokemon."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:17 pm
Trigramatic
"Yeah, it's really not too hard. Maybe tomorrow I can introduce you to Weavile," Tails said. He sidled against Telia, but felt a little awkward -- their body types were entirely different. He didn't want to be untoward. "If you think you're worried, Weavile was my first Pokemon."

"Really?" Tristen asked.

"I kind of had a hand to play in that one." I spoke up. "But all in all, yea, Weavile was his. To be frank, my first was a Sneasel that eventually evolved to the Weavile I have now. Followed by the Eevee that's now my Glaceon." I said.

"Then from there, well...I'll leave to your imagination."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:38 pm
"So, what's next on our things to do, Blizz?" Tails asked. "Me and Tristen got to do a little bonding. And I made sure he figured out how to keep himself from getting buried. I can sabotage him with quicksand some other time. And lava won't come until I can jump into a volcano with a Rattata without it dying."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:41 pm
Trigramatic
"So, what's next on our things to do, Blizz?" Tails asked. "Me and Tristen got to do a little bonding. And I made sure he figured out how to keep himself from getting buried. I can sabotage him with quicksand some other time. And lava won't come until I can jump into a volcano with a Rattata without it dying."

"Well, I don't know about you all, but I got to go pick up Doc Owl from Mahogany here shortly." I said to him. "We...had a bit of an incident while you two were gone. Freth's...eh...out of commission for the moment." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:48 pm
"What? But...Freth's so strong," Tails said. It was hard for him to even process this. "How bad is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:08 am
Trigramatic
"What? But...Freth's so strong," Tails said. It was hard for him to even process this. "How bad is it?"

"Well, she'll be fine after some rest, but she got hit hard by a Pokemon owned by Cipher. On that note, that Pokemon was augmented by a machine." I said.

"Aug...mented?"

"Strengthened. Bolstered. And on that note, not by natural means." I said to him. "Freth got hit probably the hardest she's been hit in a long time. She didn't get up after such a blow. She would have suffered more than that, if not died from that Pokemon's next attack, if me and the rest of the team didn't bombard that Pokemon with all sorts of attacks just to keep it at bay."

Tristen didn't even know what to think of that. A Pokemon so strong it even put Freth of all people down? That's just...no. Just no.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 am
Tails shuddered. He didn't even want to consider the possibility of anyone dying. Shaking his head, he set it out of his mind as quickly as Blizz had mentioned it. "It...was probably a good thing me and Tristen were away then..."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games