Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:08 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys sighed, recalling it was a lot more exciting to be up here when he had to play against Lexine. However, she was no longer on the team, and there was no one else trying for his spot. He almost made to lay down on his broom but refrained, instead searching for the snitch.

AC: 13
                                                  Modifiers: +3 for spotting, +3 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [x] [x] [x]
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Just get up in the air and I'll be fine...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:33 am
User Image
User Image
Bronze Team: Chaser
Modifiers: +3 (Scoring), +3 (Stealing)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Posts to goal: 0/3
Score: 00 to 00

Liam carefully read the captain's instructions. What an inventive and eternally useful spell for someone in his position, he thought, turning the neck of his Firebolt in his palms restlessly. When the teams were announced and the players dismissed into the sky, he mounted his broom with ease and tore into the air. While this wasn't the first time he had been on his own broom, it was technically the first time he was allowed to, and certainly the first time he would get to experience it during gameplay. Fueled with excitement, the boy leaned into his broom and rushed to finish his warm-up laps, meanwhile mentally preparing himself to showcase his hard-earned skills.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

RedEagleEye007 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 1, 6, 7, 7, 2, 6, 5, 2, 9 Total: 46 (10-100)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|16

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

The boy was not at all surprised to see that he would have to face Dylan. But that was in the back of his mind, but he was more focused on the spell Timothy was using to get across what needed to happen. It was quite impressive. He looked to the kid whom in which would be his partner and nodded. He had not even the faintest clue if he had gotten any, not that it really mattered. That was what the tryout was for. Benjamin knew he was a reserve the year before though. So, he definitely had experience under his belt.

It wasn't before long that they had to get up in the air and do some warmups. And it hadn't been long after that they started the tryout. The boy Liam hadn't gone after the Quaffle when Timothy threw it up; so Benjamin went after it. It wasn't the quickest of starts, but maybe he'd beat Grace there.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Position: Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 (Stealing Quaffle) +7 (Shooting Quaffle)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Roll:
Final Roll #:
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Ravenclaw Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Grace smiled as she got hold of the ball and went towards the goal. She was going to prove she could do this. Despite not caring if she got on the team, Grace sped off. She needed to get to get there and hopefully try her luck at a scoring. Not that she was against passing the ball off to Dhylan when he came into view.

With: Fellow Ravenclaws...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Blue Team Chaser
Stealing from --- 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Shooting, +3 Hitting
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams
Blue Team :
Chasers : Dylan, Grace
Beater : Lola

Bronze Team :
Chasers : Benjamin, Liam
Beater : Eli

Keeper : Timothy
Seeker : Rhys

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:42 am

Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|16

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin grimaced when he was beaten to the Quaffle by Grace, but he soldiered on and decided that he would try to get the first steal attempt on her. Maybe he could catch her by surprise or something. He flew underneath of her at a low altitude then dove upwards toward her to try and get the Quaffle away from her. He had to impede her movement towards the goals anyway so maybe he could do that even if he missed the steal.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Roll:
Final Roll #:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:46 am

Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|16

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin had stolen the quaffle from Grace. He moved towards the same goal that Grace had been making her way toward, but it was still a far fly to get there. Hopefully he could get there without getting the Quaffle stolen. He flew as fast as he could accelerating to the highest speed he could handle. He kept Liam in the corner of his eye however, knowing that he was eventually going to have to pass.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

1/3
Bronze Team Chaser
Roll: 19
Final Roll #: 26

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:50 am
User Image
D-

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. Tʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs I ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
I'ᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ, Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴀsɪs.
Sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏᴍᴇ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

I'm Feeling pretty Crappy since i'm late.... Guess where I am! Quidditch Pitch. That's not the least of it! I'm wearing Some sporty stuff!!

Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ. Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ Vɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀʏ.Fʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀʟᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
Iɴ Essᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.

Kaitlyn ran towards the pitch. Why she wasn't sure. She still loved this sport but she didn't feel the need to run to the pitch. So why was she running? Oh wait... Because she was late... And because they may decide that a first year is better than someone late for tryouts... With a shuddering sigh the girl ran. Of course as a sixth year she didn't have tests to worry about. So instead, she wanted to focus on other things. When she got to the pitch, she looked to the captain and then grabbed a form to fill out.

Username: Shabatha
Character's Name: Kaitlyn Estan
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 6
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Seeker

AC:
Modifiers: + Stealing, + Scoring
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [<3][<3][<3]
To the Goal:
Final Roll:

AND, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ RIGHT HERE. Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ.
Wʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟ.
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀss.

Wᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?!
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?

Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴜʀ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ.

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:56 am
User Image

AC: 16
                                                                        Modifiers: (+6 to bludger hits)
                                                                        Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing

Lives:

Blocking for/Aiming at: Benjamin
                                                                        Roll: 15 (+6) = 21 (HIT unless blocked in time)

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola had hung back for the start of the mini-game, but when Benjamin took possession of the quaffle she couldn't help but smile. Perhaps she did have a mean streak as Devonte had told her because she loved a chance to hit Benjamin as she still held a grudge from when he decided to quit because he was a reserve or some nonsense. He had put up a good front and gave some lovely apology about how he was sorry for putting the team in a tight spot, but Lola felt he deserved a few bludgers to the ribs still.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC: }
                                                                        Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Deviled Dregs rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:28 am
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Sixth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

He watched as Grace came away with the quaffle first, a smile on his face but frowned when Benjamin almost immediately stole it. Going after Benjamin, he reached out an arm to grab the red ball.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Modifiers: +7 to stealing and scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: x x x
Final roll: 20
Posts to goal: /3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:34 am
User Image

User Image

With a grin, he waved to Benjamin as the quaffle came back into his team's possession, tucking it under his arm and flying towards the goals.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Final roll:
Posts to goal: 1/3

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:45 am
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ

════════════════════════

Eli went up into the air, already keeping an eye on what was going on. The albino figured it wouldn't be long before Lola acted, and he wasn't disappointed as the girl decided to slam a bludger Benjamin's way. Racing to intercept, he swung at the incoming bludger, trying to send it back to Lola.

Bronze Beater
                                                  AC = 19
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to Bludgers
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Lesse, mute kid that talks, mute captain that doesn't talk, girl that can sign to everyone here, is there some kind of conspiracy I'm missing here?
                                                  OOC:

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:49 am
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys swung his legs a bit as he continued looking. So far, he'd spotted Eli's watch, Timothy's wand when it glinted from the sun, and well, everything else that seemed to be shining. Nothing of the snitch, and the young boy was suddenly wondering if Kenny had this much trouble before. He certainly didn't know, as he wasn't around to see how bad Kenny could have been during that time.

Modifiers: +3 for spotting, +3 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Just get up in the air and I'll be fine...
                                                  OOC:

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Ravenclaw Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Grace was disappointed that she lost the ball almost immediately. She was expecting to be better then this. Perhaps if she had of taken advanced flying this wouldn't be happening. However flying was never her thing and she didn't believe in entering a class just to do better in some curricular activity. This was fun and nothing else for her. Watching Dylan get the ball back from Benjamin, Grace smiled and raced to catch up with him. He might need her or something. Not that she believed that to be the case.

With: Fellow Ravenclaws...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Blue Team Chaser
Stealing from --- 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Shooting, +3 Hitting
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams
Blue Team :
Chasers : Dylan, Grace
Beater : Lola

Bronze Team :
Chasers : Benjamin, Liam
Beater : Eli

Keeper : Timothy
Seeker : Rhys

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image

User Image

He kept flying, getting closer and closer to the goals.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Final roll:
Posts to goal: 2/3

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|16

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He shook his head as Dylan came away with the quaffle, which he honestly expected at that point. It usually was a back and forth between the two, which was always an interesting thing, but as soon as the boy waved, a bludger had come smash into him. Clenching his teeth, he shrugged it off and kept flying toward Dylan. Hopefully he could get the quaffle. He reached in for the steal.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Roll:
Final Roll #:
Lives: [x] [x] [-]  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games